You think Marvel will finally reveal that Juggernaut is gay or bi in this issue of Iceman?

First of all... I'm a fan of Juggernaut, he's my favorite Marvel character, but I've noticed over the years that he has some homosexual tendencies and I'm ok with that (in fact makes more sense than a gay Iceman), he has also shown interest in women, so I think he could be bisexual and maybe it's the perfect time to reveal it, what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Spite_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care about anything you just said.

If Juggernaut is bi, then this is could lead up to a "Juggernaut Fucks the Marvel Universe" miniseries.

He did that long ago.
"I'm the Juggernaut, bitch"
"I'm the Juggernaut, bi"
"I'm the Juggernaut: bi."

He just expressed it in code since the world wasn't ready for it.

Not even closets can stop the Juggernaut

I would buy that.

I think this may be the stupidest thread on the board right now.

I think your mom might be the stupidest thread on the board right now

Nah. The helmet protects him from Jean Grey's gay rays.

no, i don't.

Thanks God old Jean was cool :P

Juggs is old school in his lust for women. his size is the real problem.

I know he was interested in Dazzler but this is... suspicious.

C O N F I R M E D

Yeah well, now there's the question of who his husbando should be. Who do you think, Sup Forums?

haha

your bait thread has been derailed son. get over it.and if he wasn't chasing dazzler around like a lovestruck idiot, I'd agree.

You at least read this issue? because I read all the New Excalibur run some years ago, yeah... Nocturne had a crush with Juggernaut, but I think it was mostly because of the similarities he had with the Thunderbird of her Earth.

Throughout the run he could have had something with both, but nothing happened... counting the alternate She-Hulk, the only other woman he had was Amber Hunt... and maybe that isn't canon anymore :\

There's also a page in that series where his subconscious/cytorakk basically tells him to go for both chicks...

Also amber.. who was really someone who's name I forgot.

Ah maybe not amber. I'm not in a position to check. Villains aren't allowed to stay happy in comics. Status quo always pulls them back.

He did want dazzler but she didn't like him back which is fair.

What's with the tubes?

>this is how comics are written today

The Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.

New upgraded form from Cytorakk giving him more power. Also apparently got rid of his weakness to telepathy without his helmet

I'm a little bi-furious.

If it's what I think it is the writer was bitchy about the juggernaut/ she hulk thing so he lazily retconned it and took petty jabs.

I'm here to watch Juggernaut fuck shit up, not give a crap where he sticks his dick.

I ain't here for Dick Time I'm here for Destruction Carnage and Mayhem, possible a short amount of dialogue too, but mostly the Destruction.

What if he fucks shit up with his dick?

This is fucking hilarious is what this is. Shut your whore mouth.

Looks really bad. Keep the classic design and make it big like in Capcom games.

He's... UNSTOPPABLE!

Muahuahuahuahua

Does any user have a list of all the comics where juggs was a good guy? This interests me greatly

I'm glad that faggot died in a plane crash

It didn't change anything. There are STILL idiots who are trying to stop net neutrality. Our fucking president says that shit about "my son is very good at the cyber" and whatever else.

Thunderbolts, parkerbolts run, excalibur, he has two series with the x-men. not sure if they're any others where he's technically helping instead of just destroying

Bendis?

>remove the character's one weakness
Why ffs?

Because now you really can't stop him.
He's the Juggernaut, bitch.

>NOTHING STOPS THE JUGGERNAUT!
>Except a dick in the butt

That's the real reason they call his friend "Black" Tom Cassidy.

>I'm a fan of Juggernaut, he's my favorite Marvel character

Ah yes, who can forget such classic storylines featuring him, like....................

>storylines
What is this autistic shit.

There's a trade with both runs of spider man called The Gauntlet: Juggernaut I like the gauntlet issues of that.

There' Juggernaut: The 8th day which is part of an event but readable on it's own and one of my favourite things with him. The art is tolerably 90s.

There's a 1997 Juggernaut Mini, persnoally the art is terrible but that's where the Juggernaut as a skeleton comes from if you want that context. Also he picks up a chick at a bar. Then Tom gets mad that someone is using Juggernaut to do shit that isn't him.

So along with being a huge cock carousel slut, she's a liar, and a vindictive one at that.
Pic related

>Muh waifu couldn't have slept with Juggernaut

jesus

Why is Jugs being such a nice guy?
And to young girls at that.

Not mah waifu but the inconsistencies of her past conquests and the fact she's deny that Juggs waxed that ass.

the best answer to OP's question is that the juggernaut is rampage-sexual, if he wants to fuck it no power on earth can stop the juggernaut. i kinda want the whole issue to be a benie hill sketch of gay ice man running from the unstoppable rape train.

>I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH JUGGERNAUT!
Was this before or after I hope it's before which shows that Juggernaut was after her all along and succeed in fucking her.

He joined the Xmen, then during house of M He got swept into Mojoworld with Nocturne (the blue one). That was never shown. When the came back they joined Excalibur.

Man he was a good guy for years do you not read comics?

More like Slott using her as a mouthpiece for his anger.

After. Hence why she says "Why do people keep saying that." Because it did happen.

How is strength even a threat against iceman?

Slott retconned that, Juggernaut slept with an alternate She-Hulk.

So this issue even being brought up multiple times is Slott saltiness?

>Man he was a good guy for years do you not read comics?
I post on Sup Forums so...

With the way She-Hulk is written she's not much of a sexual conquest.

>I've noticed over the years that he has some homosexual tendencies
Such as?

This cover considered a hate crime?

Is he Bane now? Whats with the tubes?

Cyytorak has them. Keep up, son.

She really wasn't. Jean has always been a cunt.

Marvel practices bierasure because they are a bunch of middle aged white men and young authors.

The Juggernaut is canonically heterosexual, so...yep, he's going to be revealed to be gay and harbor a deep seated love for Ice Twink.

Remember, Iceman and Juggernaut were on the same team during Chuck Austen's X-Men and Uncanny X-Men runs.

>Marvel practices bierasure because they are a bunch of middle aged white men with white guilt and young hipster fuck bois.
fixed

Maybe I should pay you to type out my posts. You said it way better than I did.

How can you erase a bi that doesn't exist?

Thunderbird and her are from different Earths.

Yeah, you're right... my bad, I forget she's was in The Exiles.

His relation with his friend Black Tom and his love for Dazzler's music, I'm not saying that he's super gay, but he has some homosexual tendencies... that's why I think that maybe he's bi.

How can it happen if it never existed?

Juggs has always been kind of an isolated womanizer because he can't fuck most women do to sheer size difference alone

>men are gay if they watch romantic comedies

Son, you need to take a seat. Men will do inordinate amounts of things to get pussy and if you think listening to shitty music is a telltale, gay's wouldn't be a minority, they'd be the majority.

The black tom thing is your best bet because he has a weird bromance with him that he just can't let go that goes way beyond vorenus/pullo tier.

How many guys on here waifu shit that would be embarrassing to be known in real life. This entire website started out as weeaboo fanwank.

MLP, all that other furry shit.

Weird shit is the mainstay of this website and your lack of awareness is hilarious. Or you're baiting to keep a juggs thread going, I'm not sure.

No. Fuck you.

are you implying we all aren't faggots here?

That's homophobic, bruh.

Telling people what their sexuality is based on actions and not sexual attractions. Really smooth.

And "His relation ship with Black Tom" You mean the man that manipulates him to do shit for him using the same kind of abusive tactics his father did?

Yeah I'm sure you really love Juggernaut as a character dude. So much you really want understand him.

Biblically.

Maybe you're right, you know... I used to had a lot of homosexual tendencies too when a was a kid but I'm not gay.

I'm not saying that he's gay just for his tendencies, but I think those are signs, his relation with Black Tom is more than manipulation, IMO and also I don't think it's coincidence he's returning in an Iceman comic... but you're right, actions mean nothing, Iceman had like 6 girlfriends and he's gay now, nobody saw that coming (except Family Guy xD) so... if Iceman can be gay, I think that Juggernaut (and others) makes even more sense than him.

>I'mma kill 'em, I'mma rape him, I'mma eat his fuckin costume just wait

to make him bane obviously.

Bad guys have tubes.

Who's the chick in yellow?

Tempo.

What do they connect to? What do they push around?

>bad guys have tubes
>women have fallopian tubes
checks out, mate.

>making the villain gay

not going to happen

>I used to had a lot of homosexual tendencies too when a was a kid but I'm not gay.

>It's an user makes a thread about a Sup Forums character being gay is actually due to him projecting thread

She went by Spite in that comic.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Spite_(Earth-616)

For real... talk about grasping at straws

The black tom relationship did seem a little queer, but thinking he is gay because he likes a hot female celebrity is a little out there.

He didn't return in an Iceman comic.

He was in X-men Blue not long ago. Before that he actually returned to power in Amazing X-men.

You're not a very good fan.

Seriously. What do those tubes connect to?

I like how he's suddenly back with Black Tom with no explanation even though he cut ties with him for killing Sammy

He has talked to him since then, but yeah I am still annoyed about that. I think a lot of writers just want him to be how he was when they were younger. He's gone through a lot and it's not really cool to revert him to where he was 20 years ago.

I think probably they just don't read that Uncanny X-Men run, seeing as it's regarded as the worst one.

I think it might have originally been a representation of dreadlocks. In this design they just made them pointless tubes.

Those were some of my first comics. I can see the problems people see with it now, it still close to me. You know? Plus after that they still had stuff with him trying to work out his baggage.

It's the difficulty of having an ongoing story and not knowing where to go with a character to keep them relevant. Everyone that likes the "Juggernaut" to a small extent doesn't really care about Cain having a character arc.

His whole thing is trying to work through his abuse and using Cyttorak to feel strong. If he works though his problems Cyttorak no longer wants him so he's just Cain again. Then they have to find a way to make him Juggernaut again.

It's not really fair but I understand it I guess.

Juggernaut had been a good guy for years by this point, too.

Cause here they're just tentacles and when Colossus was Juggernaut he had spikes.

>making your pre-existing heterosexual character gay

For what purpose, I mean you piss off the fans you already have and you barely gain anything from it