Batman #25 Storytime

>THIS AIN'T FUNNY.

The War of Jokes and Riddles part one!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L_rxFstIRGk?t=9m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Thanks for the story time Norrin.

Link? Not in win-o

THREADLY REMINDER THAT TOM KING THINKS RIDDLER WOULD COMMIT SUDOKU IF HE SOLVED THE ULTIMATE RIDDLE.
youtu.be/L_rxFstIRGk?t=9m55s

Hm.

why is that a big deal? If there were literally no more riddles, it makes sense

Not him but fuck off to Sup Forums or Sup Forums if you want to act like a faggot and let us enjoy some damn comics.

>Dr Seuss Rebirth

Should have known the namefag would be an attention whore put off by people reading comics in ways not centered around him.

That's so fucking retarded

that's beautiful

There's actually a full preview of the new Aquaman book in the back of here. Will save it for the actual storytime.

Everyone Janin draws is so sexy.

>posershit
>beautiful
Get your eyes checked

Support the official release!

Injustice: Superman:

Oh fuck you King. What is the point of having riddler if he is just going to be a knife-wielding psycho?

I like the way this joker is being drawn, which of the three is he?

I kinda enjoy this, but Riddler sounds and is drawn like the edgy self-insert of some douchy teen who watched a Clockwork Orange too many times.

He looks like fucking Jerome from Gotham.

Insultingly so.

that's pretty standard riddler though, he is a poser acting tough when he's a beta nerd

well this is the riddler from zero year, who was pretty edgy

probably Moore's
Snyder's was locked up in the batcave and the original doesn't care that much about batman

You can be tough without being edgy.

when did the locked in the batcave happen?

This is perfect bedside talk

Wait so this entire story is just a big flashback?

and the riddler isn't one of those

I find it hard to believe those cops didn't just blow him to bits there and then

Stop turning Joker and Riddler into just "killers who joke or riddle or whatever". I know they are crazy but Riddler slicing up necks and Joker just shooting people randomly is lazy as fuck

This wasn't really extra sized aside from having a preview.

I think Joker's just killing people is supposed to be lazy, since he's unable to laugh at the moment, lost his funk

How was he edgy?

And 'standard Riddler' isn't edgy.

>King shows he is incompetent and has Batman tell Selina that she's the only one who gets him
>everyone points out that Alfred and batfamily prolly get him better
>BACKPEDALING TIME
>emo Bruce says that NOBODY gets him and starts to tell a flashback story that will have no consequence whatsoever

Fuck this run

so this isn't your Riddler. Save time by saying "not muh Riddler" next time

it would help if the joks/riddles they have put in their mouths weren't some basic worn-out not remotely clever/funny stuff

also it would help if I could see amy schumer lookalike among the pile of comedians' corpses

nice, detective riddler is back

he is already more than just a knife wielding psycho, and riddler has murdered people before dude.

It's better than telling her how your shit day went at the office I suppose

I think this supposed to be the last story of one of the three. He's just going on a killing spree because he can't find anything funny. Last page of the event will probs be the introduction of the Metal/Snyder joker

It's a hamfisted and shitty Riddler fit for a shitty run.

wait howd he survive?

except this is a flashback arc to years ago and all of them are alive in the present

I'm 90% sure that guards at high security facilities are told to not reveal personal stuff to the inmates...

WOW, so you are saying that guard did something ILLEGAL in exchange for a huge amount of money??? I'm 90% sure that would never happen in real life!

This could have work... for someone like Wilson Fisk

I could see it working for penguin

Fisk would just buy the guards themselves.
Also what were these guards even afraid off?
>oh noes, that crazy man with no money or power knows the names of our daughters! better let him walk freely
This has to be the worst "breakout" in comic history

He kept the fucking city on lockdown and killed anyone that couldn't answer his riddles

He does have power though, you really can say "I know for a fact that this guy who has broken out of here and has run many gangs with other members that aren't currently in jail has no way of getting to my family?"

I raped the joker!!!

Who let the commisioner in?

In all honesty, I'm surprised he didn't see this coming.

Bruce is a cunt.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So she said yes. I doubt they would go have sex after turning down his marriage.

Anti batfamly King ?

"Bruce, I just asked if you wanted a blow job, for fuck's sake."

So this is his bed talk, he always tells stories of his many adventures after the sex???

So his usual mo?

yes

So? DId they really think he had all of their families hostage at this exact moment?
Just knock him out and call the poilice/fbi or whoever is capable of sending men to your home and check pn your family

What the fuck is he even talking about here? I really wish King would stop writing Batman cause he has no idea what he is doing. Batman sounds like a fucking sociopath here especially given the circumstance.

Why " King Twilight" is Worse Than Just a Bad Book .

he's sounded like a sociopath the whole run

I like the idea of Joker desperate to get out of a downturn in his "comedy" and trying to find just the right joke to get him inspired again.

Can we all agree now that King is a hack that shouldn't have been put in charge of the main Bat book? The guy wrote one decent book and suddenly he's the next big thing? Nah. He's proving he isn't that good.

Flashback arc? yeah...the stakes must be high if everything is back to normal in the end!

Gay vibes are strong here

Christ Riddler, button up.

...is that not what you do after sex?

but muh books about terrorists with shitty art

he's gayer than gotham riddler

you clearly don't have a family. You don't treat supervillians like common thugs

Sup Forums hasn't liked a Batman book since Morrison stopped writing him. Stop sucking his cock just because he was the first Batman writer you ever read, Snyder and King are both good.