Characters who are literally you

>creepy fuck
>fails at making friends
>got really autistic when someone touched a plush i had
literally me,guys
oh also intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Is your father also a demon who married a human woman?

I'm sure you never got revenge on your bully nor your asshole teacher.

literally me
inteligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

How can a cartoon character be LITERALLY me if I'm 3D?

are you jim sterling

My life would be much worse if I was a guy

If you dont mind me asking, femanon, but how do you think being a girl and (I presume) kinda a loser changed your experiences in life compared to your male counterparts? My girlfriend is a normie by Sup Forums standards, and the only internet girls I know are so fucking far gone I dont think they are a good benchmark. Just blogpost at me.

Well I do believe girls have it on easy-mode, at least in the US. Sure we deal with particular dumb shit like make up, cattiness and cramps but for the most part life is built around giving us a leg up.
I'm a socially-awkward average-looking non-ambitious nerd and even then I've had it pretty good, I can only speculate but I don't think male-me would ve better off

>cringeworthy try-hard fat fuck who mostly just wishes people would like her and can pull her shit together do do something neat every once in a while

>Intelligent
>Wicked sense of humor
>OP

If you're not ambitious life is easy but it's difficult for a woman to achieve if they have really specific goals. For example, I know a couple of girls that majored in Civil Engineering and is the toughest shit for them to be taken seriously because they have to boss around a bunch of construction workers.

Unfortunately, but I like to think I'm less selfish than her though.

The more recent Scott Lang.

> hairy
> angry
> perpetually disheveled
> likes baking
> loves a frumpy minority

How'd you find this picture of me?

This is me

That hits me where I live

You haven't had an erection in 30 years?

I'm a bit smarter and a fuckload more handsome than Carl, but still. I'm basically Carl.

Also, the majority of my friends are like Shake.

And Emmett's... nothing.

I imagine loser girls have it relatively easy because there'll always be a group of loser guys willing to give them attention and include them in shit. Even a lot of normal guys will put up with it.

If you're a loser guy and not outgoing you're a bit fucked really.

>only manages to attract the most reprehensible ilk of poverty-stricken undesirables into my friend circles like a living lightning rod for degeneracy
>idly milks their company to boss them around, occasionally scares the shit out of them for fun, and frequently throws them completely under the bus if they seriously cross a line with something
I fucking hate living among poorfags from broken households so god damn much. These are the most unfulfilling relationships in the world, it's like my clique is just a bottomless hole of unhappiness perpetuated by impossibly poor lapses in luck, and I'm the only one callous enough not to be taken advantage of by pitying them. Am I even in the wrong here? Am I being an asshole about this? If the only fucktards who wanted to coast off of your imaginary reputation were a bunch of animal-killing neets who can't even hold a job at McDonald's, wouldn't you be a bit an asshole about it too?

Also, as a bonus: I used to be "rivals" with a weaboo moralfag in high school, and since then I've heard he's dedicated his spare time to learning some turbo-chinky form of martial arts, presumably to kick my ass someday if we ever meet again.

I'm a fat pussy kike, just like Steven (((Universe)))
>tfw no pooinloo gf

I was a loser girl at an all girls school and it sucked. If I went to a co ed school I'm sure I could have made friends with some loser guys but I was pretty much alone at my school. I didn't even talk to a guy for about 4 years outside of my Dad.

Desperate looser just trying to seek merger validation in the people hes around. Everyone hates him for his creations, destroys them and his work space constantly. Despite everyone barrateing him constantly he still takes pride in what he dose. Always accused of being the villain but when he actually tries to be hes too nice to actually pull it off and is berated for that. Studying hard to just get some small sense of kindness, or validation, but the most that's given is curt. Parents don't care about him,shove all of his tools in the basement where silverfish live but he makes it work anyways just loving making the little robot friends knowing there just going to get destroyed. Closest people that would be called friends are a group of jerks that only care about each other and all think there superior to him and go out of the way to shit on him and break his stuff but he still tries to gain there favor because its all he has.

He tries so hard

he dose everything he can to be what everyone wants of him but all they want is for him to not exist

He doesn't even show up in the later end of the series.

Also i was taught how to figure skate as a kid because hockey equipment is expensive

HELL YEAH I CAN DO A TRIPLE SALCHOW

The only way to raise the ranks and find better people is to become a better person. Its not middle school anymore where that's the only people your allowed to be with, where you have no car so the neighborhood kids is all you can befriend. you have agency to go to places where better people are. Have patience to understand people as they truly are and not bring out the worst in them by being a dick too.

Instead of staying where you are with shitty people, take some time to be alone, better yourself, and wait to find better.

If you just stay with people that turn you into a violent contemptible dick then that's toxic for everyone involved.

Mostly yourself

Literally me. No doubts about it.

>I'm a bit smarter and a fuckload more handsome than Carl
>Implying

>being this new

Literally me

Bumi
>Eldest son
>Overshadowed by younger, gifted sibling
>Ignored by Dad
>Master bullshitter
>Planning on joining the army or navy