I'm disappointed in the way you are living your life user. I know you are better than this

>I'm disappointed in the way you are living your life user. I know you are better than this.

If both Captain America and Superman told you this from whom would these words hurt you more Sup Forums? Are you more afraid of CapDisappoint or SuperDisappoint?

None would.
I mean, i'm a lazy shit, but i'm at peace with that.

Cap is a fascist and Supes is a God pretending to understand the struggles of a human. They can both kiss my ass.

I don't give a shit. I live my life for me, not you.

Especially fuck off Superman.

It would mean as much to me, as it would coming from any random stranger on the street. Just because they punch things doesn't mean they get to judge me for enjoying my life.

Probably Steve, I'm a Superman fan so I'd listen to him more but I imagine Clark would not actually be too judgmental and just expects me to clean myself up a bit, maybe act nicer if all else fails.

But Steve probably has a whole evaluation in his head about my potential to make that statement, which means he knows precisely how far I've veered off course.
Either way though I know it's not entirely my fault, so I'm not going to have any of this. Unless they're paying my bills they can get the hell out of my apartment.

Supermans a fucking anchor baby. Fuck that alien

>"NOT MY FAULT! THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO!" the thread.

There was, but as I said, i'm lazy.

It would hurt the most from Cap, probably. I'd straighten my act up right then and there.

>an alien who tries too hard to be human
>a guy who will probably kill himself the moment he has no more wars to fight
Why would I care about what they have to say?

Supes would hurt a little more, but only to a point. I am a horrible person, and it would hurt too much to fail at changing, so I live with my qualities.

Supes.

Because I expect him to know.

Also it would motivate me more, I forgot to add.

>Jor and Lara came to Earth to have Kal born on American soil

The moron that can't read the post.

I wouldn't give a fuck because I'm content being a waste.
However, if someone like Batman or the Punisher told me to cut the shit and do better, I'd probably be motivated out of fear.

>"Yeah, so is everyone else. You don't see me improving for their sakes either, do you?"

Cap. Superman would give that speech to someone after they killed a dangerous criminal just because of his editorial-mandated no kill policy.

Captain America fought in World War 2 and as a professional soldier has killed plenty of people in his life without going full Regime.

Cap would put a bullet between the Joker's eyes without a moment's hesitation.

Maybe I'd care if Rightclops said it, but there's no reason to give a shit about Cap. The Avengers are a joke.

Cap. I could say the exact same shit to Superman.
Guy is a god, if he wanted he could stop most crime on the planet. Are there still child soldiers, kidnapping victims and sex slaves on the DC Earth? Yes? Then he has no right to tell me that i could do more.

If Chris Evans told me that in a Captain America outfit I'd probably cry. If Cavil said it to me I'd say fuck off murderman.

Comic versions the situation reverses. Hail Hydra.

But if pic related said I could do better I'd hang myself