Ever After High/ Monster High

Queen of Hearts was kind of a hottie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHfU852Cne8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh yeah, that came out. Neat.

>Parents we see: Evil Queen, Snow White, Cheshire Cat, Pied Piper, Mad Hatter, Red Riding Hood, Bad wolf, Goldilocks, Frog Prince (Hopper Hoppington I), King Charming, Pinocchio
>With Pied Piper, we also see an old man, more than likely this is Pied’s father, Melody’s grandfather.
>Cheshire Cat was the one that gave Pied the name “Melody” to name his child
>Red Rose exists
>Red Queen of Hearts looking real good
>Badwolf was apparently a clown
>King Charming was apparently a loser like Dexter, crushing on Goldielocks
>Highschool Evil Queen has platinum Blonde hair
>If not for Evil Queen, Snow would have never enter the Dragon Games…though she would never admit to her good deed

Any interesting interactions between them and their children or between their children?

They were essentially looking through the looking glass. They couldn't interact with the past. But at end of the story, the kids did grow to love their parents and connected (Dexter now goes to Charming for girl trouble)

though, Raven and Evil was cute.

>Raven: You're the reason Snow White took up dragonsport
>Evil: That reminds me, I must impress upon you the importance of really thinking through your spells. There's nothing worse than an evil spell that doesn't work out the way you intended.
>Okay, Mom. But I'm not going to let you forget you did something good once. Maybe there is a little bit of you in me, ever after all.

guess I'll post the rest of my pictures. Sorry, I don't have a scanner.

Got any more images?

Hopper

I meant to say Hopper Croakington Sr. (aka. Frog Prince)

also. What do you think? Melody's grandfather or Giles Grimm just fucking around?

So recently I just watched the "Boo York" movie, I thought it was alright, how is everything else? How does that stand up as a representation?

I hadn't seen anything past freaky fusion, but I feel like the consensus with anything with human characters have been on the higher side of good. So try out Ghoul's rule.

REV UP THOSE DESTINIES!

Pinocchio looks like a boy toy...which all things considering...

Red is really cute

My major problem with these designs is that essentially they just come down to "Younger versions" included with same cloths they wear in the present. Which really is why Evil Queen sticks out.

and that's all I took.

>remember Apple, you can get her nice things but don't spend all your money on gifts for your evil girlfriend.

Shame they never did an episode on this concept.

Is it just me or does Evil Queen's hair look a little like Fayebelle's

Endgame

she is

bump?

Dead thread for a dead fanchise, RIP

thing to note of class of classics. How it worked was Raven's spell went amok and every yearbook that they came in contact with made disappear the corresponding kid/destiny.

Pied Piper - > Melody
Cheshire Cat -> Kitty
King Charming -> Dexter/Darling (the generic Charming)
Mad Hatter -> Maddie

but the thing to note. Cerise. Raven and Apple never touched Red Riding Hood's yearbook. Instead, it was the big bad wolf's

Shouldn't they be swapped?

Is Snow a prominent character or is she just a side/minor character?

talking about the comic? ultimately side to Evil Queen.

Odd, considering she's on the cover.

>Apple convinces Raven to buy matching lockets in which they each put a copy of the DG photo
>After going to sleep one night Raven wakes up in her house. When she questions her father about why she is here and not at Ever After High he tells her that only fairytale and storybook characters are allowed at Ever After High and they are just peasants while reminding her that her mother is in jail for trying to steal a story. Also no one knows about the story of Snow White, but Raven still has the locket of her and Apple
>Now Raven must find out what has happened to the world and see if she can restore it to get her friends, her life, and her Apple back.

Interesting idea

Did someone ask for a cameo?

Uh, translation for those of us who don't speak frog?

bump

Wonderlandians are top tier

I don't understand these

>quality parent dolls never

that looks editted

How?

Story/Episode idea
>A piece of the Evil Queen's old mirror embedded itself magically inside Apple and she uses her magic to give Apple horrible nightmares keeping her awake all night and exhausted while whispering in her ear during the day to lead her into situations when she can get killed in her half dazed state, though her friends are able to save her in the nick of time.
>They eventually bring her to Baba Yaga and determine the cause and prepare a way for them to go inside Apple's mind and remove the shard. It takes a few days to prepare so she has Apple sleep with Raven to try and ward off the Evil Queen's influence until they are ready, and it most works as Apple sleeps soundly and Raven enjoys her company.
>Raven, Darling, Briar, Ashlynn, Maddie, and Blondie are sent inside Apple where they run into a bunch of Apple fears and insecurities on their way. Raven, Briar, and Darling get separated fron the others and end up in Apple's metaphysical heart and as it creaks open Raven peaks inside to see herself in what seems to be a mirror as she doesn't understand what it means. Though as she turns around to address the others the "mirror" Raven remains facing forward as she is glomped and kissed by Apple, though Raven only catches a glimps of this out of the corner of her eye before returning on their quest.
>After finding the Shard and after defeating the Evil Queen in a similar magic struggle to Dragon Game, except Raven now channels her magic through a ton of Apple's, they destroy it and free Apple. That night as Apple and Raven are going to bed Apple ask Raven how she is to which Raven replies she's fine though she looks a little confused and upset. Apple offers to sleep with her since that helped herself sleep better and with a heartfelt smile Raven agrees. As they sleep together the narrators try to say something but are interrupted by Brooke saying how sweet and cute Apple and Raven sleeping together is.

>TFW Melody is still best girl.
That is all.

Some of the music was ok, could've used more than the two singers though, sounded really out of place with most of the characters, especially Deuce and Cleo.

I echo Brookes statement.

>Blondie will never tell you you're just right

How would each EAH character play a dating sim game?

Apple would fixate on one character and never let go.

But she's also so fixated on that one girl that she doesn't realize she maxed out everyone's affection as well.

That's our Apple. Hahahahahaha

bump

I did forget to mention, Apple and Raven walks away together at the end arm in arm

Gay af

boop

Eat that Dexvenfags EAT IT BITCHES!!

>>King Charming was apparently a loser like Dexter, crushing on Goldielocks

And guess what, he never succeded just like his son, TEHE!

Now i see why Daring was always number 1 to him, because he always saw himself (the loser) in Dexter.

Mattel, you do good.

WHYYYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=qHfU852Cne8

So...they're back at it again. New upload, same Chapter 4 episodes, slightly different order.

Actually, this is not only accurate, but I thought common knowledge.

Apple's going to help Raven polish her mirror.