How much muscle is too much Sup Forums?

How much muscle is too much Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpCbpyVYqnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When they begin looking lije a mass of tumors. The ideal muscle girl keeps a feminine figure while being beefier. Also avoid manface.

This.
You people who like women who are basically body builder men with a feminine face are cringy as fuck. They should have an athletic body at best. Women should never have muscles comparable to men

But Frank Cho draws super hot muscle girls, I dunno what's the problem

Calm down beta boy. Considering you're most likely a neckbeard net warrior virgin complete with fedora, might want to slow down.

>Women should never have muscles comparable to men

What if they do, are you going to arrest them?

No such thing as too much in theory, but many artists can't do proper muscle when it's too big, so I'd say it's on a case by case basis.
It just needs to look good, then I'm fine with any size above 200 pounds.

Nice projection loser

Yes I'm calling the cops as we speak

>getting offended on behalf of fictional characters.
He's right. What a fucking loser

Srsly, tho, everyone has their things. As long as it fits into the story I think that should precede making a character generic. I'd have no problems with any body shape as long as it fits the character and makes sense in the context of their universe.
She Hulk for example makes no sense looking the way she does. She should be a huge slab of muscle.
Wonder Woman should look like an Amazon.
And if there's a female character with powers like the blob she should be fat.
All the 'normal' heroines should be athletic.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have defined muscles but when it reaches steroid looking levels it gets disgusting

Well that depends. She-Hulk is hot because Hulks are usually subconscious projections. She became a bombshell fantasy because self esteem issues like Doc Samson became a buff dude because his hero complex. Now she's more of a monster because her ptsd is taking precedence.
And technically Wondy could look like whatever Greek beauty standards dictate.
And he typically follows those guidelines.
But he's right bodybuilder women who overdo it are gross men with i.plants. If a bodybuilder woman is ever hot she's usually a lower weight class and in the off season so she has a bit of fat to give her curves rather than the dehydrated 0% body fat hulks they usually are. Shay Massey is cute, Iris Kyle isnt.

Steroids almost always look bad.
That's just shitty reference, if an artist draws em like that.
Look at artists like Jeb for proper big girls.

EXTRA T H I C C

I'm not big on Marvel, so I am not sure about the lore, but this seems like something they made up to explain She-Hulk in post.
And for good looking body builder women look up girls like Cindy Landolt.

are you joking? those delts look retarded

It still works though. Bruce has had Hulk strength in Bruce form. Hulk form is linked with your mental issues.

And still bodybuilders are low tier muscle girls. Weightlifters and athletes are where it's at.
Jed overdoes it a lot but I do like some of his girls. But that's partially do to his art being good too.

I'll just post some good muscle girls for reference.

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS

When it comes to muscle tone and definition I prefer something along the lines of crossfit or martial artist. I think it's a good "base" body type for most superheros.

Deviating from that should be in service to character design. I don't mind Flex Mentallo having the body he does because it references Charles Atlas and his powers revolve around flexing his muscles.

I love good poses. :)

i really really like this. i love comic books.

check out this guuunss

:)

Does anyone in comics actually draw muscle girls besides Cho? And not just cover art where she stills looks normal inside.

There is no such thing, as long as she doesn't have manface.

>0% bodyfat but still G sized tits
No

>12 year old using projection without knowing what it really means
Fucking cuck intimidated by women Kekekek true beta snowflake

i'd probably still fuck them after their cut is over with and no tanning shit.
i think the'd look all right still.

That body is fine. That face is not.

i have no idea what a deltoid is, i'd heard it before but i had to look it up.

Samantha Wright is as far as I can go since the face and body aren't all that "ripped" and she still has the strongfat to be cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpCbpyVYqnM

Samantha Wright is just a discount Shay Massey desu

Is this too much?

how much what?

Not even close

A proper artist would make this work.

I think the grotesqueness is part of the point for this artist.

>discount

More like the qt version!

Check Churchill from Uber comic.

But Shay is more qt and more muscular!

Armpits. The best part of every muscle girl.

Does Hellbender show up beyond her intro issues?

Is that by Cho?

Nah she's supposed to be hot in universe.
Trads art just doesn't lend itself to sexiness well.

Muscle definition != Strength
And that qt statement is just plain wrong.

I'm a little burnt out on Sam. Besides there were other are there that day that don't get their fair shake.

That WW looks like a drag queen.

When did Steven Universe's voice actor start lifting and transitioning to a woman?

This is pushing it.

No, it's already been pushed.

Somewhat ridiculous, unless it's a specific character trait.

Isn't that just Wonder Man's costume with the W upside down?

power lifters>bodybuilders

Unless you want to be disgusting, you should keep a margin of bodyfat to round out the edges.

wonder WHO?

when has wonder man been relevant since the fucking 90s?

Perfection.

With that said, is there any "strong" female characters that have the meatmuscle in them?

she hulk i suppose

depends on the erection

When it's shitty anatomy.

Sometimes the same muscles would look equally bad on a man.

Yes

Depends on the artist, honestly. Some can pull off incredible degrees of hugeness, some can't.

Too much is when they look like Virginia Sanchez or Sarah Hayes. Otherwise it depends on the artist. Some can pull it off well and others make

Competitive female body builders go for that - that's what they are judged on. What you are probably wanting is the average appearance of a competitive female athlete in a sport that requires some power (i.e. not swimmers, although some gymnast would qualify, etc.)

The average man has less muscles than Venus or Serena. So the body builder types, especially the females who go for bigger sizes, they aren't bigger than their male body building counterparts, but they are bigger than 99.9% of all human males on the planet now, or ever in existence, desu

this is my fetish

too much

What's the point of calling it a "edge" if they keep pushing it. Cho keeps it classy and sexy af.

To use a real life example, I tend to like lean but still defined Sarah Connor in T2 or slightly more muscular types the best. It still looks like a woman, but a fit woman who has trained and disciplined herself. Sometimes comics and fan art gets too bulky for me, but to each their own.

Tumorshit is just fucking universally awful though.

That just looks just like a skeleton. You're into necrophilia, not fit girls.