Royals #4
It is time for some accusations

meanwhile in Dinotopia

>this and Ultimates ^2 on the same day

It's like Ewing Christmas.

us avengers is out today too

Ronan got huge

Not just huge, but out of proportioned.

So who's actually in charge of the Kree Empire these days?

Not everyone with a cape and a hammer is Thor, Swain. That's racist.

why is every other page 8mb

me

>storytime
>not story time
Literally what the fuck are you doing.

Various bickering governments claiming that their colony world is the new capital and thus they're the head of the empire. It's fracturing up the Kree Empire and making them less of an Empire and more of a handful of different vaguely aligned factions. Kinda like the Skrulls, reall.

Well you see user Bendis is not a big continuity guy. So we he blew up Hala he treated like and had his OC in gotg act like the entire empire was on that one planet and all the kree died. Even though it is a GALACTIC empire that spans many planets. So nobody was ever put in charge.

sorry user my mistake

And for the long hair fans

>bounce house
It's called a Moon Bounce.

bouncy castle

I love Maximus

Don't forget to do your homework and read up on the many things Ewing pulled from today

>implying I haven't already read everything Ewing pulled from
Pfft.

The end

>black vortex
>young avengers

hell no

I've never even HEARD of Black Vortex, does anyone know what happened in that TPB?

based Maximus

you're so dumb

>Ronan got huge

Boys fracking strong now. Guess he finaly became Thor-level, maybe above, with the black vortex.

Ronan still powered up by the Vortax thing, right? I don't remember any of these being in his power set. Shame what happened between he and Crystal. I actually liked that pair.

what's with Medusa in the first two panels?

?

she's drawn with the shoulder width of an Olympic weightlifter

Yay, long hair Crystal is back

It's a joke. OP always puts "story time" in his subject to make himself feel special and differentiate his storytimes from everyone else's instead of just namefagging like everyone else seeking attention.

Evidently, all the people complaining about him typing "story time" as the subject of every storytime he does finally got to him and he spelled it correctly for once.

That user was just poking fun at him for that.

>yaaaawn
very interesting post

okay here's your (you) now go shitpost in another thread, please.

A festival of shit?

Damn, well no reconciliation between Crysyal and Ronan right?

Then why are you reading it? Go to the America thread and stay there if you like crap so much.

Yes.

>/co hates inhumans for being shit

>Ewing gets assigned to inhumans

>Ewingfags begin shitposting praise of shitty inhumans

>Ewingfags=worst

>says ewingfag

Did I trigger you user? Are you an Social Justice Warrior like your shitty overlord, Ewing?

Just as soon as Hank and Jan get married.

Ewing is one of the, if not the best, writer at Marvel. So sit down and stop trying to use being a fan of his as an insult. Go back to not reading or understanding the art of writing and thinking Gwenpool is the best thing going, ya fucking samefag moron who dislikes popular things cause they make you think your fedora wearing ass is edgy.

>Ewing is one of the, if not the best, writer at Marvel
according to who? you?

Duggan is the best writer at Marvel. Prove me wrong Ewingfag

>one of the best writers

>currently at Marvel

Kek user. That's not much of an accomplishment. His competition for that title is what? Bendis, Slott, Spencer and Aaron?

Gwenpool is fine, has nothing to do with fucking Ewing. And fedora wearing is sooooo SJW

Woah there user, I was with you until you decided to insult Gwenpool. Yes, Ewing is the best writer at Marvel currently, but Hastings is in second place.

I'm glad he got something. Everyone got weird power ups like flame wings cosmic shit and whatever Kitty got. Ronan just got boosted stats with no new abilities.

He's a big guy.

Cancellation numbers!
Black cuck and secret warriors fare worse
X men forever

It's called a fun castle you unadulterated savages!

They're in the same situation the Skrulls were when their homeworld got eaten, lots of factions running around.

>Calling others SJWs for no readon

Looks to me like you're the one that is triggered.

Fuck that, Ronan and Crystal were actually good.

Ignore him it's obvious that he's butthurt and since three issues from Ewing came out today and he's a neet his concentrated autism and asspain tripled in power.

>the same shills keep bumping this thread

bump

In the latest issue of X-men Gold, released today, Rachel Grey receives a vision of future events. One of them is Ronan.

>sniff...no you are...buhuhu

Oh Ewingfag, we don't take it up the butts because we aren't fags. We do the butt fucking.

pretty cool

>That obvious samefagging
Yeah you're butthurt alright.

>le samefag face

if you have to bump this shit thread, samefag shill, then at least talk about comic

I will never stop being bothered by how Hickman just brought the Inhumans from space without explaining what the fuck happened to the Kree

I'm still not clear on how Gamora and Kitty lost their cosmic powerups but Angel and Ronan have kept theirs

>Ronan is still salty that Crystal just went back to Earth and dissolving their marriage

At least Medusa knows she fucked up with Black Bolt

Teen Angel got fire wings and fire powers, and Ronan got new powers

Literally nothing relevant came from that event aside from that

>How many worlds?

So leaving aside his time blowing up planets with the cabal, are there any other instances of Maximus destroying planets?

>future events
She just saw visions of a bunch of comics, all of which had already been released. I guess it would technically be "future events" depending on how the timeline works out but it seems more like they just copy pasted some random scenes from comics that had come out recently.

He did explain what happened to them though. Black Bolt came back, "told" the inhumans that they were fucking off back to Earth. Then Ronan got all pissed, used some ancient kree device to fuse two alternate reality Reeds together into a new Supreme Intelligence, then the Supreme Intelligence told the Kree to attack Earth as revenge for the inhumans taking it over.

Then Johnny's annihilation wave, Galactus, and the various superheroes of 616 drove the Kree back to Hala with their tales between their legs.

Well he did make the first T-bomb.

Gamora explicitly said that the black vortex power ups weren't infinite. Once you use the powers enough, they're gone. Gamora overused her powers so she lost them. Presumably, Kitty did the same thing during the timeskip.

How Angel and Ronan still have theirs is beyond me. I guess Angel and Ronan's uses of them just aren't draining the cosmic reserves as fast.

what I'm talking about is the reason WHY they came back. They literally had no reason to come back as every other writer presented them as being alright with staying in the other side of the galaxy, after all, if they really wanted to do so they could use Lockjaw to teleport to Earth.

That's what I'm talking about, not the stories that happened because of that. "Just because" it's not a good enough reason. Even here Ronan treats it as "you got bored and ran away".

You mean the reason why the Inhumans came back to Earth? It's because Black Bolt had a vision during his time between universes that he would be needed on Earth, then after getting there, Franklin told him that he had to stay there because he was going to be needed for the cataclysmic events that'd follow which ended up being the incursions.

From Ronan's perspective, it would be "you got bored and ran away" because no one but Black Bolt knew about the vision and the incoming incursions since, well, what was Blackagar supposed to do? Just tell them?

Black Bolt coming back is one thing - bringing all the Inhuman Royalty with him without even leaving a substitute, leaving the Kree to their own devices after waging war with them and forcing them to accept them as their leaders is what pisses me off and I agree with Ronan that they deserve some kind of punishment or redemption.

Space prophecy it is literally the reason for everything and makes no sense.

They got summoned by the universal Inhumans to kick it off. The prophecy was of BB united them all and taking over Hala. The crazy part is he already lived in Hala and ruled over the Kree so leaving made no sense. This same prophecy is why the supreme Intelligence attacked the earth because he knew he would die in it.

then this happenedFranklin tells BB about incursions and that they need to go to earth again. So they give up and leave.

Ronan was the substitute. He handed it back to the supreme

If just that could be the real Blackbolt, I would love to see him doing something like this at least one time.

yeah, they left him as "regent" but literally didn't come back until now. If the "regent" charge still means anything then they deserve everything Ronan does to them because they abandoned their subjects to death.

You know the worst part? That an Inhuman was the one that did all of this, fucking Thane.

addendum. I know that it was J'son the one that specifically destroyed Hala but it was only because of his alliance with Ebony Maw that he managed to do all the shit he did. Fucking Inhumans. I don't hate them but I kind of understand why people do.

Ronan passed rule to the supreme intelligence. Anything after that was their call. Had he not revived the him the first place the prophecy would have been void at that point. Even then that happened well after their mutual peace agreement so they have no obligation to protect the kree during Black Vortex.

>thane
It was Starlord's dad that fucked up Hala.

The inhumans are assholes, what do you expect.

>Inhumans stay with the kree
>thanos and the Black Order show up at the exact same time as builders

>Kitty
kitty just stopped using hers

Yeah you're mad, lol

Yeah the cut and paste job was really obvious.. I don't know what I was thinking referring to it as something that has yet to be.

It could just be Marvel being cheap. Royals had an IvX cover shooped in