America #4

Welp Rivera wrote xer/ximself into a corner, guess how she gets out?

Deus Ex Machina?

Brown Fist?

Place your bets.

Those who guessed time travel, winrar. But you still read this comic so you don't really win, we all just lose.

Finally the only comic that matters

>para siempre
did you mean "por siempre"(for ever) it sounds way better like that

This, all comics pale in comparison.

>am spanishfag
you can use both on the context of the conversation. Also don't make me defend Rivera

I unironically like the stoytiming of America Chavez. It is by far the worst shit ive ever read, but I like to read it with the best of Sup Forums´s reactions.

that's why i do it.

>"I knew your moms!"
>"Fuck you, bitch! No one can talk about my moms except me!"
What the fuck is America's problem? She suddenly became a triggered Tumblrina.

Fucking really?

>She suddenly became a triggered Tumblrina.
You know why.

Where is everybody? These America storytimes are normally packed full of people talking about this shit?

All these marvel comics that have this type of flat looking art they all lack tension or impact or anything that makes you care for something. Both Squirel Girl and this and other stuff they all show you stuff without selling it to the reader, its 'things are this way because they just are', they just lack so much oomph and Im just amazed something like this actually exists and it blows my mind that its being published.

>the mysterious Madrimar's been pulling the strings all along!
What strings? Did I miss something? Someone should storytelling the last few issues because I can't remember any strings being pulled

>Americartas
>we want YOU! Send your emails to [email protected] and please mark them "OKAY TO PRINT,"

Well Sup Forums is there something you want to say to them?

Pretty early in the weekday for Americalanders

Not everyone is a NEET

yeah i know, wasn't trying to fix it just pointing out

I knew #3 wasn't storytimed enough!

if the thread 404 i will re-do it.

i'm so confused
she goes to the past & helps herself
but when older america does it she's all fuck off you don't know me?

>amigx
How do you pronounce this?

if i send them a fully spanish wrote email will they print it and show how little they know spanish?

HAHAHAHAHA.

>Google translate pa'lante
>No results
>P'alante means forward
Apparently pa'lante means forward also but is spelt wrong or something and is the title of a Ricky Martin song???

>You could have prevented this, user

Yes.

Puerto Rican slang that's slung around for no reason in this comic.

The dialogue always either revolves around punching, lesbian moms, inner strength trough hollow phraseology, and female/brown superiority, peppered with random palabras Españoles.
Can someone create a bot that can make scripts according to these specifications so that we may predict the coming issues?

Wasn't it just last issue that said America only learned Spanish or whatever this thing passes for Spanish after coming to Earth? If so, why are they speaking Spanish? Rivera can't even maintain consistency in her story after one issue?

wait a minute. . . . I thought America only got Spanish when she came to our dimension?

You might need a separate Spanish slang bingo card per issue, because the writer forgets where each nationality those may come from.

Ah so this is what early 00s chatroom text must have felt like to people who don't speak English. Not to the same extreme but there.

>implying author isn't clueless
>implying this book has another role than pander to latinxs as much as possible

I thought you know better.

To be fair Spanish slang tends to have some regional similarities, caribbean spanish has some common slangs and the nations on the southern cone also have common slang. So its not that wrong.

>19+ years of existing and no one told her simply ideas like "plan things out" or "stay calm"
What?

at this point aye guess she goes back in time meets a marketable marvel character who tells her how perfect she is, and the world gets saved

>i would bet my own handmade excellent quality #America comic panel.

Regional slang, yeah. But here, not so much of that is true.

she's retarded for maximum diversity

>at this point aye guess she goes back in time meets a marketable marvel character who tells her how perfect she is, and the world gets saved

kek "marketable"

you can't

>They didn't kidnap you, did they?
>No, I just put on the kid leash to make you think so.
Okay.

>leelumultipass phi theta betas
Just call them the leelus or something. At 10 syllables every time they're mentioned, it's a burden just to read it.
Also, only one of the leelu's is a character and NONE of them are interesting or cool. Just get rid of them

Wait ... Didn't she capture it in the past?
Therefore NONE of what happened this whole comic (including this damaged up place) should still be here.

She did, but for whatever reason, the words got twisted. Like a true American would.

Yeh I called this 2 issues ago. Why is she so obvious.

How many anti conservative strawmans has this comic done so far?

"Me ignoring your messages is proof that we don't belong together"
What? Also didn't Zu die?

She's get really ugly as an adult, fucking turkey neck.

Those extra-heavy Latinx genes always catch up to you late in life.

Is Zu the name of a character or is it another proper gender pronoun?

>LLMPPTB

I don't know what that is and don't really want to and why do I do this to myself

Make it subtlety critical of them, I bet they wouldn't even bother to google translate it

>LLMPPTB
LeeLoo MultiPass Phi Theta Beta
Because Gabby le gusta them pelicula references, amigx.

i say make it sarcastic. sarcasm is hard to detect written.

?
IMANI LIVES GUYS, IMANI LIVES

also i am not great at time traveling rules, but if the villain, (let's name her Pinky, since i didn't catch her name) was gone why is leelumultipass, prodidge there

I question the design of this half hover bigwheel.
Wouldn't it make more sense for the back wheels to stay down like training wheels and front to be hover?

she is named Zumani, Zu is just the short version,
god i hate normies who come here asking stupid questions without knowing the lore

Also get used to hearing that because they say the full name EVERY issue.

easily the saddest reply today

>doubting the creative genius of YA authxr Gabby

>Dear Gabby and makers of this crap
>I heard about this book online and wanted to blindly support it
>I'm so glad we finally have Latino heroes in comics thanks to you. And no, I didn't attempt to see if there were any previous Latino characters
I'm mad
This is why Pantha was killed off.

Why would you think that? i read this book......

This is still one of the most forced breakups I've ever seen.

Why can they just capture her? Was that established before hand? How is she able to bring her into a future to be captured if her presence in the past causes the conditions necessary for her capture? Why did this dumb bitch get time powers in her first issue?

easily the greatest reply today

i really hate marvel

It's the only published book that legit rivals Sonichu.

I dislike America now, but I would totally do this version.

Every time I see this, the worst part is the hypocrisy.

On one hand, the character and author hate the culture and history of the U.S.A. They view the country as cis privileged scum. They want desperately to show how Latin they are.

On the other, they cravenly co-opt the emptiest symbols of the United States. Its the kindof cynical pseudo patriotism that comics during the Bush era mocked mercilessly.

This is bad, but not sonichu bad. That's a new level of bad.

Deus Latinx Machina.

she talks way too much about her moms

You didn't trust her fucking 5 pages ago.

I love how random and disconnected all of this feels like. You need talent to write like this.

this page is beyond stupid

>And then they all scissored.

Don't queers only make up like two percent of the population. And I mean queers only. Not bi or trannies or furries or who the fuck else they've put in. So that would mean women who are actually dykes are like one percent of the population.

Wouldn't it rejection be more in line with what this piece of shit would experience?

>and this day has been hella long
seems like someone played life is strange
who am I kidding? Rivera probably watched a playthrough on youtube with some obnoxious commentary, that's the kind of person zim is

Man this is so heavy handed even America herself should pick up on it.

"I didn't realize I was a gay until everyone else started doing it" sure makes it sound like it's not a fad or anything. MI gente.

crossover when.

So this comic is virtue signaling? There is nothing interesting about her.