ITT: Perfect Casting

I'd say both Sean Pertwee and Jeremy Irons as Alfred, Ben Affleck as B-Man, and Heath Ledger as Joker.

Hes not nearly fat enough or rude

He's an infinitely better character than a needlessly combative cop who is supposed to be helping people.

butchering a character doesn't make them better user, but if you're into that you could always just read some Bendis stuff.

Loved this shows Hugo strange

He may or may not be fat enough, but I'd certainly make a case for him retaining his abrasive personality which hides a heart of gold.

Raul Julia as Sinestro.

sadly, it shall never be.

Because as we all know all of Liefeld's characters were the best versions, with all the re-imaginings being worse because they're changed.

Would have went with Luke Evans

Joaquin Phoenix as Lex Luthor

Both actors nailed it.

I too liked Asian Hugo Strange.

For me, Gotham perfectly casted Riddler, Harvey, Alfred, and Hugo. I like Gordon, Bruce, Penguin, and Selina, as well, but they just miss something.

Not sure about riddler yet, but I do enjoy penguin

this, it was perfect.

I still contend that the cast of the first (actually released) Fantastic Four movie was perfect... We just needed an actually competent director and screenwriter.

Literally the only instance of absolute perfection I can think of. So good none of the movies since even dared to try.

>Jessica Alba as Sue Storm
nigga

Every time I see JK Simmons he plays a different guy and it amazes me the range this man has between JJJ, the nazi ass rapist in Oz, and Farmers guy.
Can't wait for his Gordon

N-nazi ass rapist?

Never watched OZ?

I would love to see Jim Carrey play Plastic Man.

Skillinger in OZ.

I don't think All Nighter would have been anywhere near as good if it hadn't had Simmons in the lead. Dude really made that role work.

Go watch OZ it's fantastic