Name a greater supervillain than The Monarch

Name a greater supervillain than The Monarch
protip: you can't

Killer Moth
>checkmate

Red Death

ez

Red Death admires Monarch and also doesn't do that much supervillainy anymore

Is there anything more annoying then when writers kill off supervillains for being too comic book-y?
>no we can't have Killer Moth as a serious threat
>this is serious comic book about a ultra rich martial arts master and genius detective dressing up as a Bat to fight a clown

You know, cocaine is frankly quite a boring drug, and I don't understand why people elevate it to such lyrical heights.

You can get the same effect for 1/4th the cost with some amphetamines, good liquor and some weed.

Brick Frog!

/thread

Mostly hollywood and its inability to portray drug use correctly.

It's why people think that weed is like lsd and lsd itself is literally nothing like it is described by media because it would look boring as hell.

yeah i tried coke for the first time last month and it was pretty underwhelming. way too expensive

Doctor Mrs. The Monarch

Has Killer Moth ever been portrayed seriously? I really like his concept but he's always played as a joke character

fuck, the feels in this episode

He was a serious villain right up to the million dollar debut of Batgirl. There was also the second Killer moth who showed briefly in Red Robin after Drury died, who was shown to be at least somewhat competent.

Future Warden

>when your franchise idea is so successful you get time cops on your ass for accidentally the entire planet

all valid points

Megamind.

Frankly, it's better if he is a joke. There are too many joke characters turned into scary psychos

Yes, but he is still a greater villain than Monarch. No doubt that one day he will be surpassed by him, but his legacy alone stuffs any claim about Monarch being the best.