What the fuck even was this show

Bottom of the barrel level shit at its finest

it had pretty terrible animation. ugly artstyle. and uninspired writing. Basically it was par for the course when it comes to FXX's Animation block.

it's upside was the character design for the girl attracted a good deal of attention and fondness.

Best animated show Fox released in years

Anyone who disagrees is a reddit cuck who must cut of their dick with a rusty knife and bleed to death

Nah it was pretty funny.

Garbage that's what

No lie I actually loved this show and was crushed when there was no sequel to the show and the lewd

>Bottom of the barrel level shit at its finest
Have you not seen Son of Zorn?

The shorter length episodes were better and the 30 min were pretty good.

When I first found it on Youtube, I thought it was a web cartoon, and was surprised to learn that this was a real thing on actual TV.

shit taste alert

I liked the original Something Awful bits. Never saw the show though. I assume it doesn't live up to them, then.

The short eps are good. The Fox series was hit or miss. Dylan is best girl.

MINNESOTA IS THE NEW CALIFORNIA

The original shorts that the show was based off were hilarious. I watched the show and was sorely dissapointed.

Why did Golans voice actor change?

I thought the show itself was funnier than the shorts. I got used to the new voices pretty fast, too.

Wish it got a second season.

Star appeal. He was voiced by Rob Riggle and Dylan was voiced by Aubrey Plaza. I think they did a good job, all things considered.

>yfw her sister is actually her mom

I can't hate it. I enjoyed it, and Dylan was a qt. The premise was great but they needed to put more effort into writing.

I liked how the art style had a fine line between edgy and innocent.

It was fun watching drunk few years back but I'm not in the mood to rewatch it sober/stoned right now.

I wish there was more art of Carole

Agreed.

>tfw you live next to the studio that made this
>they also made chozen, captain lazer, and harmonquest, and some animation about donald trump and Putin

Gonna apply there eventually. Their blog is pretty passionate.

Go for it, user. Don't pass up the opportunity.

Thank you, Dustin

Season 1 was fantastic

My Hero

Fuck you, the first season of Golan was great. Fox just had to fuck up the second season/reboot like every other show they do. I don't even get why they even try doing new shows. They have their money makers that they milk to keep them afloat and just throw money into the fire that is their original programming.

I liked the first season better than the second. They did a lot of weird retcon stuff.

I loved both seasons. They're almost completely different but they each have their own merits

The character designs of the older women (her and the older daughter) made them look like they were wearing a diaper or something.

Also, the voice acting was really shitty on the Fox version.

It had a few funny jokes, but it was otherwise pretty poorly written and tried to rely on shock value/gorey shit that had already been done a million times before by Family Guy, South Park, and similar "adult" """comedies""".

>Bottom of the barrel level shit at its finest
It would've been had the cute goth loli not pushed it into "forgettable" territory.

Don't you dare disrespect Golan the Insatiable, GodLord Terrible of Gkruool, Wrecker of Your Shit!

Also, Dylan is best girl, so shut up

Well great, now I wanna draw something else with her. Any suggestions?

Is that a Metalocalypse spin-off about the childhood of Nathan Explosion?

I liked the show more when I thought Dylan was a boy desu. Goth lolis do nothing for me, especially because there are so many.

I can't think of any ass-related drawing you could do, so maybe Carole seductively crawling toward the viewer on all fours? Cleavage would also be appreciated