Wait a minute that costume seems awfully familiar

Wait a minute that costume seems awfully familiar...

yo is that battle beast in the back

What do you mean? Doesn't the solicit literally say he's going to use the Falcon suit for a while again and then later solicits have him back as Cap?

That's not the Falcon suit, that's the MCU suit.

Fucking brand synergy.

Yeah, no, I'm not seeing it.

No it isn't.

Fuck you guys, I like it.

Don't see it. Sorry.

Try learning what a word means before you use it next time.
This is not synergy.

I love you cunts

>Falcon is now wearing a black suit with red wings and goggles
>This isn't a case of brand synergy

Wew the shills are out in full force today.

This is some non-consenual synergy, in what world would the MCU consent to be associated with Marvel Comics?

They're retards from /r/marvelstudios. They'll look at you straight faced and tell you the Bendis Guardians aren't a case of brand synergy also.

>Falcon is now wearing a black tactical suit
>HOLY SHIT IT'S MCU SYNERGY EVEN THOUGH IT DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE HIS MCU SUIT
If anything, it's bad BECAUSE they didn't even copy the MCU suit. And they just made it full black.

Will Groot ever be able to talk again?

>>Falcon is now wearing a black suit with red wings and goggles

And he's worn it before the movies were even a thing. Neck yourself retard.

>This much shilling

>IMG

Ah, a mobile poster with a horrible bait thread that's been thoroughly BTFO....where have I seen this before.

The chest piece is completely different.
>They'll look at you straight faced and tell you the Bendis Guardians aren't a case of brand synergy also.
Bullshit, they are baiting you at that point.

It's Nighthawk! The black one.

>>"It's bad"
>LEL WOW SO MUCH SHILLING HERE HUH WHAT A MARLEL KEK
Begone

Stop trying to throw us off from your shilling /r/marvelstudios

Fuck off back to your cancerous shithole.

Dumb phoneposter

No he didn't.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. I know what pic you're going to post that will expose yourself.

Dumb Reddit shill

Black Manta?

Ultimate Falcon, appeared in 2004 about 3 years before MCU started.

Is Ultimate Falcon in 616 now?

>Ultimate Falcon which is a completely different character
>Ignoring the MCU is heavily based off Ultimate

Thanks for exposing yourself casual shill.

But the design looks more like Ultimate than MCU.

It looks MCU

Are you one of those people who don't pay attention to details and just assumed that every Iron Man armor in the movies have been the same? I don't understand you people

Everyone posting in this thread, including me, is retarded

Come on, they changed the fucking Guardians of the Galaxy designs into MCU bullshit, let's not pretend that this his not the case just because is not a 100% similar, they clearly want him to look more like the MCU Falcon.

who cares?

Apparently you shills do

ANd you as well. I just saw this thread and I gotta say, the autism is strong with you

He's always had red wings and goggles, and wearing a black suit makes sense given the context of the story. If it looked just like the MCU suit then I'd agree with you, but you're literally just complaining that "his suit is black therefore it's the MCU suit" when outside for the color scheme they don't look anything alike. In the case of the Guardians, Peter literally got his MCU look. That was synergy. This isn't.

The MCU suit is the Ultimate suit. Lurk more.

Honestly, who gives a shit?

Literally every version of Falcon's design is fucking horrible.

Not really. Wings are different, Ultimate Falcon wore camo pants, and the Ultimate version didn't wear a tacticool chestpiece, just a hardness over a t-shirt.