What do you think of Hank Pym?

What do you think of Hank Pym?

I hope he's not pure "Destroy All Humans" evil.

has the potential to be a really interesting character with him being both a genius and person that is constantly trying to prove himself to the world while also trying his hardest to make the world a better place only to fail in both regards.
really a shame that avengers assemble got cancelled without fully telling his and wasps story to the end. it was by far the most interesting thing about the show

Are these edited on?

>every hero does evil things when they lose their mind/get possessed/go crazy for a while
>Pym for whatever reason is the only one where that sticks

Is the the most JUST marvel character?

Nope, Bendis.

Waiting for him to be revealed as a Hydra sleeper agent since that's all Marvel does these days

Why didn't Ultron make Hank a hot Janet-lookalike like he did Tony?

>Nope, Bendis.

K, cuz when I read it but ignored the little mini-bubbles I found that I missed nothing and it actually read better.

And I was thinking "This seems like something some random Sup Forumsfag or another would edit in in his infinite spare time", but turns out it was a professional writer. Silly me

>Hank wearing ultron
Wait, wans't he supposed to be one single being?

He's a pretty cool guy that largely continues to exist in order to be Marvel's punching bag.

He's the best Avenger to ever exist. Mutants should be protesting this man for sainthood. He smacked around the woman (Janet) who really caused the Scarlet Witch to snap.

yes.

He will never be properly adapted.

He's the best example of a supervillain doing everything in his power not to be a supervillain.

Because Remender is better writer than Bendis.

Hank Pym is my second favorite Marvel character and I think he's one of the most complex character in fiction.

>Captain Marvel thinks like a 12 year old
And she is leading the avengers every time

Pymtron is cute!

CUTE!

I kept up with Pym from the 70's on out, which includes a LOT of strange storytelling and ideas different authors pushed out. Consistency wasn't their strong suit at times, but it's comics so go figure.
I liked the Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Avengers form of the character a lot. It trimmed away a lot of the historical baggage and focused on his trait of being a scientist first, hero second, and conflicted with his desires and goals with his relationship with Jan and wanting peer approval. Also, just wanting to be understood.

If Miles Morales had half of his expressed conflicts and personality I'd quit my bitching about boring heroes and him being one of them.

Pymtron is interesting because I don't really know how much of him is Hank and how much is Ultron. Is he Ultron who thinks he's Hank Pym? Is he Hank Pym corrupted by Ultron's evil? Is he really a combination of them both or are they competing personalities?

I'm looking forward to someone getting into it more.

He needs to stop trying to be involved in other heroes lives. Most everyone treats him like shit (not that it's entirely undeserved) until they need him. I think they should explain he's doing his own thing now, maybe try to give him a new series with a new supporting cast and he does his own shit in a new environment.

Wait so Pym is Ultron free now or what.

shit desu but hes an avengers chara so its to be expected

Who?

Thank you for reminding me how abysmal this run and it's stupid fucking thought bubble asides were.

No. is his most recent appearance. He seems to be in control though.

Good Lord. Fuck Carol.

He is a mess, but he's an entertaining, fun, mess, and is cute and silly awesome at times, when he's not a drama queen.

He also tends to suffer the Cassandra's truth effect.

Underrated character who should get more solo material. Guardians got 8 books and god knows how many relaunches, take a chance on Ant-Man.

I liked those times he slapped his wife.

Best fucking character Marvel currently has. A shame he is white, male and non Jewish.

I'm happy that the Pymfags have awoken again. It's been a long slumber

>Implying drama queen Hank Pym isn't the best Hank Pym

HANKY PYM DESERVES BETTER

Actually, I was implying he wasn't cute and silly awesome when he's not a drama queen. It's always fun with Hank.

>when he's not
when he is.
Dammit.

Well, Marvelfags, can Pym build a robot that is liquid at room temperature?

I think not!

Carol has very good subliminal Skrull senses is all.
Didn't that Hank end up essentially killing herself anyway?

>Didn't that Hank end up essentially killing herself anyway?
Skrulls had to replace Hank like, a dozen times. Their super-infiltration method was TOO effective, and all the Skrull-Hanks would end up realising they had no chance whatsoever to make the invasion work

He beat his wife.