Who's gender is it anyways? But seriously, I miss Who's Line

Who's gender is it anyways? But seriously, I miss Who's Line

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/transpassing/new
youtube.com/watch?v=RyoZfb-CmW8
uptv.com/?s=whos line is it anyway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Channel Awesome did this

I thought that was Ian McDiarmid from the thumbnail.

I have nothing but respect for Colin and some of you faggot kids are going to unironically disrespect him. Before that happens I just wanted to say go fuck yourself.

Who's Dick Is It Anyway?

I met him and Ryan Stiles once. Ama

he seems like the type of guy to just do his minimal requirement of preaching as a star of his prowess. he probably agrees with jordan peterson deep down that no amount of legislation will compel anyone to call you by your preferred pronoun, except the common courtesy.

>rights

What fucking rights don't they have?

If she goes for SRS I hope it's not hell

Who did you meet

>hey Dad.Yeah I know I'm your firstborn son and it is my duty to have children and to further the line of thousands of men in our bloodline, but yeah fuck that i want to cut my penis off and wear a dress. This decision will remove your existence from Humanity. k thanks bye.

>transgender rights
retarded, rights are given to all individuals or no one, any "right" given to one group of people and not another, or enables one while punishing the other, cannot be a right.

>transmorph into a woman
>can choose literally any name out of all the thousands of names that there are
>pick Kinley

It's not even a fucking name!

Funniest thing he's ever produced

Trannies always seem to pick stripper names.

Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles

How does their cum taste

youtube.com/watch?v=RyoZfb-CmW8

The rights to working reproductive organs post transition

Hah user I.. I wouldn't know! Haha

Because they don't want to remember all the Samanthas, Ashleys, Julias, etc.. That dejected them in the past.

Oh I don't know user rights to healthcare to treat what you fucktards call a mental illness, the only treatment being transition.

Trans shouldn't have to pay for HRT or trans operations.

I can’t stand trannies but if there was a machine where I could push a button and transform into a little girl, I would hit that shit so hard.

This is the essential dichotomy of being a Sup Forums poster.

If a person can actually look like a girl, she's going to get called by her preferred pronouns. That's how it SHOULD work too. If you can't pass, expect a whooped ass.

imagine fucking up raising a son so badly that he's not just a fruit (that can be dealt with, not a catastrophe) but wants to "become a woman" by mutilating/sterilizing himself and playing dress-up. a grown man. what the fuck

>Trans shouldn't have to pay for HRT or trans operations.

So I should have to pay for them to have an expensive operation and years of treatment just because one day they woke up and thought "hey maybe I wanna be a chick"?

Where does it end? Why am I not entitled to free money also if I wake up tomorrow and feel like I wanna have a bigger dick and I'm a big dick man trapped in a small dick body?

ehehehehehhe

80% grow out of it and 90% of those just turn out to be weird gays but sure let's make hormone treatments that have profound physiological and psychological effects and sterilize the patient our plan A. oh, and let's pay for them with public money. great idea

Oh yeah? Imagine learning your child will be born male in 2018, doomed to have his opinions deemed forfeit. These days, if you want to get anywhere in the world, you have to be a girl. Prostitutes average about $1000 a night. No telling how much money camwhores make.

Good thing there’s been no legislation on pronouns then.

>inb4 but an activist judge could artbitrarily decide that misgendering is hate speech

Jordan Peterson is an idiot psychologist that people listen to because he can parrot conservative taking points with some eloquence.

>preemptive butthurt
Delicious

Who is gender?
Who is line?

Misgendering isn't real. If a guy can pass as female, he deserves his new pronoun and that's what people will call her. Unless he walks around with a sign telling people about being male for real.

>, I miss Who's Line

>tfw you will never come home from shcool in the summer months and watch it again eating a deep dish pizza and coke not having to worry about any problems

>the only treatment being transition
That's already more than what most people with mental issues get. Would they prefer a padded cell?

you're being hysterical dude. normies don't actually buy into this shit outside of the coastal liberal enclaves. things will sort themselves out. and obviously whores make a lot of money, always will, but they have to be a whore as a tradeoff. it's a profound thing to sell your own individual agency and pride, maybe especially so for women since it's their sexual role is selective, and it fucks you (them) up. there are still plenty of respectable ways to succeed in the world even in these decadent and neurotic times

They will probably kill themselves a few years after the surgery so the cost will at least cap.

.. Fuck you user
My mom broke her hip and you bet your ass she paid for that
We had to chip in for her PT, the titanium spike that is her new femur transition to the pelvis cost $23 thou. Don't ask about the hospital stay

>Misgendering isn't real
But it is. If I called him a woman it wouldn't be correct, and he'd be rightfully insulted. But if he does it he's a hero because misgendering isn't real and he's just telling it like it is, maaaan.

Fuck that pseudintellectual, and unscientific, bullshit.

It would be so much easier and quicker for me to get a job doing data entry or something because I looked pleasant.

Depends on your choice of fetishes, $120 USD minimum, lots of times $1000 for an hour show with peepers

>didn't even shave
come on dude

yeah sure. but why aim so low? make something of yourself.

>But seriously, I miss Who's Line
it on the UP channel at 11 pm to 1 am weeknights and at 8 pm to either 12 or 1am on saturday.

uptv.com/?s=whos line is it anyway

At first I thought she had cauliflower ear, but then I realised she just had on weird earrings.

son's making a Colin Mockery out of him

>From Animutations to Sonimuations

poor lad

>she

I don't get it.

OwO wots this

That's a totally optional procedure, fuck you. There's people with terminal illnesses who need the money more. "Boo hoo, I think I'm a girl, pay for my healthcare :(" Fuck off.

So it's just wasted fucking money then. Might as well set fire to it.

you don't understand his opinion. i'm not even a huge fan but I agree with him on this and you just don't get it. basically, identity is not something an individual is free to choose and change on a whim. it's negotiated with society. if someone wants to be treated as a woman they have to pass as a woman. if they pass as a woman the problem goes away. enshrining the concept of misgendering in law is a farce that only serves to give the state (and the authoritarian weasels who infest its bureaucracy) more power to fuck with individuals.

so happy to have the 1st amendment down here

Did Douge molest Luke?

>she

You have to go back

Right, identity isn't chosen, it's inherent, which is something you and Jordan Petersen don't understand.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK HIS STUPID FAGGOT SON
YOU CAN COME UP WITH PUNS IN A SPLIT SECOND BUT NOT SO HOT AT THIS FATHERING THING, EH COL?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT MAN FAGGOT SON
FAGGOT LIFE
FUCK YOU MOCHRIE

Neat can we ask you stuff about that?

This literally just shows how dumb and easily influenced people are by seeing other people do things.

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE