Storytime AKA story time

Monsters unleashed #3
Cheesecake of lie

Ah yiss

This is a surprisingly good book and I'm glad it's getting a second arc. I wish they had given it a different title though because it's platinum-grade retarded that they called it Monsters Unleashed and launched it immediately after Monsters Unleashed. Just call it Kid Kaiju for fucks sake, it's not like the Monsters Unleashed name is going to pull in more readers. Hell, it probably does more harm then good since people will just assume it's the event.

Goblin queen vs Moloid queen when?

You keep posting it every time this book is discussed, and every time I cringe

Thanks for the dump

This is like the second time I've made that point? It's not like it's some weird opinion to have that the title of the book does more harm than good.

More like fifth or sixth time, but it's easily recognizable

I imagine some people will get all butthurt by that body shaming comment, but I thought it was pretty funny.

>only one person could possible have this opinion
wew lad. Is the possibility that other people have made similar posts that weird to you?

Nah. It's just that Kid Kaiju rubs me in the wrong way.

I admit i read it and it irritated me, but it's not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things. At this point we just kind of have to accept that shit like that is part of the zeitgeist and is going to make it's way into our comics even if we don't like it.

Let's be honest, this should have happened to Moon Girl by now.

>since people will just assume it's the event.
This is what I thought.

Marvel has never been good with naming though. Marvel has had multiple Secret Wars, Civil Wars, Ultimates, and now Monsters Unleashed. That's not even counting the repetitive characters like the multiple Spider-Men, Thors, Captain Americas, etc.

Looking pretty Attack the Block there Hi-Vo.

>At this point we just kind of have to accept that shit like that is part of the zeitgeist and is going to make it's way into our comics even if we don't like it.
That's a defeatist attitude. The simple solution to idiocy like this is to stop supporting books that force social politics Down our throats. Simply accepting this bullshit is like getting slapped on a daily basis and thinking "welp. It's a living".

Mole Man has a point

Kei creating monsters out of thin air is OP as fuck. He should be able to recreate life

Even beyond that, his power let's him summon monsters from anywhere just by drawing them. If he were to draw a dead monster, I imagine it would just teleport them out of hell or wherever. It's not like "go to afterlife and grab person's soul then bring them back to Earth to revive them" isn't something that happens all the fucking time. Hell, Nightcrawler came back to life by JUMPING OUT OF HEAVEN.