How do we get a DC comics fighter by ARC

How do we get a DC comics fighter by ARC.

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/injustice-2/critic-reviews
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/06/19/injustice-2-sales-top-uk-physical-sales-chart-in-may/
vg247.com/2017/06/20/injustice-2-tramples-may-npd-charts-poor-old-prey-not-so-hot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't, WB doesn't see any need for one when they have NRS making Injustice.

>people finally know and give a shit about ArcSys
>it's only because they're making a DBZ game
Shit hurts, but hey, at least they're finally getting the recognition they deserve.

What characters are we getting with DBFZ?

I read somewhere that developers said it's hard to make the character models for these kind of games I'm assuming the roster is going to be limited compared to the usual DBZ games we get.

Sure, but when can they get a good studio to make games for them?

I wouldn't expect the usual 50+ other DBZ games get but I'm hoping for at least 24. It's a good, even number, solid multiple of 3 to give good team options and is big enough to include most of the cast. ArcSys takes a lot of time to make sure models done in this style are absolutely perfect and look as close to traditional 2D animation as humanly possible, but they probably got a decent chunk of cash from Toei to help speed things up.

iirc they have to kinda paint the shading for every animation to retain the look, so it's pretty intensive. I expect 18+ though

>No, no you keep that nice steak. I'll stick with this maggot ridden road kill.

Goku
Vegeta
Future Trunks
Teen Gohan
Adult Gohan
Gotenks
Krillin
Jobcha
Tien
Piccolo
Roshi
Hercule
Frieza
Perfect Cell
Fat Buu
Super Buu
Kid Buu
Beerus
Goku Black

Decent roster?

Heroes to villains ratio is a bit fucked and where the fuck is Broly but otherwise not bad.

I would like for comic games to emulate the look of, well, the comics. Nowadays they're going for these semi realistic depictions that are intended to emulate the movies. It just makes the whole game feel murky and uninteresting to look at. Comic characters should be bold and striking, not dull and uninspired.

Oh I forgot about Broly. Yeah he's a must.

I can't really think of many DBZ villains that make me go "oh he's a MUST have for a game"

I'd include Hit as a villain into the roster just on the basis he would have the most unique playstyle of the bunch.

Thanks, ARCfag. Enjoy your anime- I mean maggots!

I want a good fighting game though.

Needs Android 18

I think Ginyu is a must honestly. His body swap ability is an interesting game mechanic and his posing's funny as fuck.

too many duplicates, needs 17 and 18 and 16

>Marvelfags trying to rally behind DBZF because Injustice 2 is way better than MvCI
lmao

They're not going to have both Teen and Adult Gohan, it's just going to be (Cell era) Gohan and Great Saiyaman

They already did three of the more unique designs with Perfect Cell (the wings and head), Frieza (tail) and Buu (general shapeshifting shit).
The Z fighters with the exception of Krillian are just the same body type with swapped heads. I can't imagine they'd have a roster smaller than 15.

What are you smoking

A dead cat on the side of the road is better than MVCI. I think pretty much everyone is taking the piss out of that stinking shitheap right now.

Meh, superhero fighting games don't really seem that interesting.

I kind of just want a freeroam Marvel or DC game like GTA. You could choose either to fool around and stop random crimes, or progress through the game's story, and play as multiple heroes through different aspects of the same story.

Marvel fans are pathetic enough to think that Injustice 2 is bad

for my money, besides Freeza, Cell and Kid Buu, must have villains are
>King Piccolo
because original Dragonball shouldn't be glossed over
>Raditz
because first villain of the Z era and Goku's brother
>Dabura
>Captain Ginyu
>Zarbon
>Dr. Gero
>Tamborine
>Nappa
Best (or at least most prominent) of the secondary antagonists

And if you're gonna include Broly and include movie villains as "must haves", might as well stick Cooler and maybe Garlic Jr in there too

And just because
>Kiwi
because I STILL love the "OH! LORD FRIEZA" attack

I'd rather have an ArcSys Marvel game over DC because Japan seems to prefer Marvel and because this aesthetic is fucking beautiful. Hell, their next licensed anime game should extend to all of Shonen Jump so I can get muh One Piece characters.

Ultimate Gohan is a fan fave version of Gohan as well. He'll likely make it in over Saiyaman.

At least one android. maybe 18?
Demon Picolo.
Radditz
Captain Ginyu, with his force as special moves.
Brolly

Chiao tsu.
Videl

Arale

>Japan seems to prefer Marvel
>Hero Academy is basically a bunch of DC characters

Yamcha would unironically make for a good 2D fighting character if they stayed truthful to his fighting style in the original Dragon Ball. Wolf Fang Fist for combos, some possible swordplay, Puar assists like Frieza has with Sorbet, and a super where he can throw and control his energy ball like he did in the anime would be sick.

If anything them being more hyped for this is an admission that MvC looks like poop, you already won that battle.

Nigga there's literally a DBZ gif in this very thread shitting on MvCI. E3 was literally about how DBFZ took a giant stinky shit on MvCI.

>>Raditz
Raditz is so fucking boring though and it's a real shame. Like, you'd figure Goku's long lost evil brother would turn out to be an important character but the dude dies in like ten episodes without doing anything of note besides making Gohan REEE and giving Piccolo the chance to finally kill Goku.

I actually think they're gonna pull Bulma out of left field as maybe a semi-RNG character who uses capsules and vehicles. Also Arale

a pile of dirt > injustice 2 > mvc:infinite

Is that gif from Super?

I mean, they kind of do. There have been dozens of japanese produced Marvel games, and tv series. Marvel films perform better in Japan over DC films, and now one of the largest japanese game companies are working with Marvel to produce an Avengers game.

Because DC heroes are walking archetypes, my man.

I love that Raditz was meaningless. It's the exact opposite of what most nip stuff does where relatives end up being the super special character. In DB it was just nah he's a chump.

Its stressed multiple times that Goku doesn't care about his saiyan origins, the abilities that come with it, sure, but not the cultural ties, and that goku's skill isn't hereditary but one made by his own determination. Fan ideas where Raditz is revived and turns Super Saiyan or becomes super important miss the point.

I think it's just a gif from the original Dragon Ball someone redrew by hand to increase the quality. I just googled "wolf fang fist" a minute before posting it to find a gif and it was in the first like ten results.

That would be interesting, if they can think of a way to balance the body swap. And he could have a Ginyu Force posing super.

Oh fuck, I forgot about that shit. How good is it, last lego game I really played was Batman 2.

No that's just straight up ripped from OG Dragonball

There are copies of it out there with that much detail? Did they remaster it for DVD sales or something? If so I'm gonna have to get on that shit ASAP.

He served his purpose. Plus, Goku's all about training > natural talent, so it's fitting that his brother who never trained gets punked.
Raditz has a pretty rad design though. I wish the Saiyan Armor was used throughout the series

Vegeta still wears his armor but he ditches the shoulder pads and skirt which makes it lame as fuck. Speaking of which, Buu arc Vegeta outfit > everything else except Bad Man

If this guy isn't the final boss...

I don't think anything can top the pink Bad Man shirt

I hope that's an alt costume.

We'll probably get various armor variants but we need the shirt.

No, they just sometimes put some budget into it. I think that was for one of the Budokai's?

>I'll stick with this maggot ridden road kill.
MvCI?

Honestly, I think Ginyu should be put in only if they include his squad in his combos. Otherwise it just ain't worth it.

It's actually really damn good

Was Zamasu autistic?

t. Ningen.

>I don't think anything can top the pink Bad Man shirt

You're GODDAMN right.

Yes. He's Eliot Rodgers given superpowers.

meh, i just wish we could have a fighting game with no bullshit.

>any game that isn't SF or animeshit is a bad game

metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/injustice-2/critic-reviews

playstationlifestyle.net/2017/06/19/injustice-2-sales-top-uk-physical-sales-chart-in-may/

vg247.com/2017/06/20/injustice-2-tramples-may-npd-charts-poor-old-prey-not-so-hot/

lmao

A lot of these reviewers said UMvC3 was a good game too

A lot of those reviewers weren't even working in games journalism when UMvC3 was released. Nice try though

>metacritic
>they weren't working in games journalism though!

>Creator is a known Spideyfag

>specific sites being on metacritic means specific journalists reviewed UMvC3