How far would you go for your waifu Sup Forums?

How far would you go for your waifu Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vr5Nqw
youtube.com/watch?v=q4P_4q-9XcU
youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as far as the nearest supermarket

You people seriously haven't gotten tired of this yet?

user, this little bitch has documented the last ten years of his life on YouTube.

>if I keep posting it maybe it'll become a meme

under-rated

Apparently only rob a bank.

Is this an Andrew Blaze thread?

Hey have my OC and join the cult.

discord.gg/vr5Nqw

>Be Butch Hartman
>Do your daily routine
>Get a call from your legal team
>Tell you that some psychopath who shot up a grocery store
>As well as videos of a character you made with different versions of her shooting up a school
>Poor Butch

I kinda want to watch Unleash the Candy again. It was oddly cute while being surreal and a touch spoopy.

Have his parents said anything about him since the incident?
He called them out in his manifesto for never knowing he was crossdresser

Other than get his youtube channel taken down? Not sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=q4P_4q-9XcU

Here you go.

I'd get a ilfe

It was just a joke FBI, please don't hurt the funny user.

thanks senpai

Burtch Hartman still hasn't said anything about this case?

Reminder that it took him 50 rounds from a shotgun at close range to kill 3 people and himself.

>thinking that this is a good idea

You know if he said anything it would only make things worse right?

Let's tweet him nonstop until he responds

Well he probably deserve it for fucking up FOP so badly in the last years

Why does he have such tame, normie tastes in music for an edgelord

How about we don't do a raid, that seems like a good idea.

This still worries me guys, now with the its creator dead who is going to continue doing the EGS videos?

My man.

me i will

>40:30
>Randy Stairs is the Battleborn of spread killers

Holy fuck, this must be one of the must hilarious comparisons I ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA

I'm amazed that he got so angry at those animators for not finishing his school shooting cartoon, like they ruined his magnum opus

>most

fixed

I like calling him the DSP of spree killers

'Bout a foot.

I will take your word for it, thanks for continuing this master piece

reminder that /x/ janitors dont think this is scary spoopy enough for /x/ despite the countless threads for dumber topics that

it involves a shooter, ghostwaifu and tulpa shit for fucks sake

To repeat what some user said beforehand this is the equivalent of CWC shooting up that gamestop he got banned from and only then was all the Sonichu/Tranny stuff he did was found beyond the grave.

Well I'm calling him the Andrew Dobson of spree killers

FPBP

Well, maybe if you had framed it in that context instead of asking "how far would you go for ghost pussy" things might have worked out better.

in hindsight their mods probably have ghostpussy on a word filter from all the memes from jim's series

Nah, he's more like David Willis given how much he hates his parents.

Let him fade into obscurity. Continuing to bring him up and talk about him is giving him more or less what he wants.

I thought he just wanted to have a ghost vagina

He wanted to be remembered (heh) in a badass sense, us making fun of him is not what he wanted at all

>having to openly address and confirm that your son was an edgy tranny faggot with no friends who obsessed over two childrens' cartoons

No fucking shit they haven't said anything.

Beautiful.

user, this shit is retarded and you should be ashamed of wanting more of it.

I'm willing to go ghost

Nah, it's fine if he's fucking ridiculed for being the faggot he was. As long as he doesn't become another Elliot Rodger, revered as a patron saint of losers and outcasts, it's fine.

no fuck off. this is a goldmine.

I just watched like half of this guy's shit

He's fucked beyond repair, he should have been locked in an asylum for the rest of his life. He obviously had many mental issues and should have been heavily medicated. He was also a terrible shot

"It's not like schizophrenia or anything, it's just like spirits talking in my head"

So, schizophrenia then?

Ed Gein was a much better maladjusted manchild with mommy issues than that raging faggot anyway.
>but muh bodycount
Gein showed more creativity with the things he's made out of dead bodies. That's more important than being a boring shooter.

I was in that thread, it needed to die.

Also, it looks to me that you're ban evading.

First post best post.

If we don't make fun of him now, then when?

>dumber topics
/x/ needs fixing.
I blame creepypasta kiddies.

Rollin

He probably won't. Really Danny Phantom had nothing to do with Randy going postal, he just liked Ember. He never said anything about the show or any of its other characters in his "memoirs", and his idea of the afterlife wasn't the ghost zone. Randy probably would've latched on to some other goth toon girl if he hadn't seen Ember first.

>More or less

I mean obviously these people are raging narcissists who insist on making everything about them so I see what you mean. On the other hand, they are also thinskinned jerk-offs. This guy in particular seemed to have some real issues with being mocked. So my preferred method of honoring his victims is by referring to him as a transvestite brony waste of semen which I feel probably would not fit well with his lesbian ghost fantasies.

>Sameface and most have the same hair
It bothers me more than anything

huh

Rolling for the one with the ponytail.

Why couldn't he have done it on Hartmann's birthday?
Imagine how fun it would've been to pester Butch with
>"It took a shooting to make someone remember your forgettable cartoons. Happy Birthday, faggit"

roll

He didn't even get a UAV?

Damn, even when I'm fucking around I can't call my rolls.

This animations is so goddamn bad,
So goddamn bad

I was making better animations is windows movie maker.

bad idea.

all this does is make them obscure cult figures for the kind of kids who like them get obsessed with killers.

the bad thing news does is it mystifies them and almost makes them sympathetic mysterious people.

to stop this shit people must know just how pathetic these people are. they need to be show not as some poor downtrodden genius nerd who was bullied to a point. theyre assholes. theyre narcissists. theyre illogical people. this particular dumbass just like many had troubles with his parents but instead of taking it out on them they took it out on people who had nothing to do with it. its still murder but at least logically consistent.

the kind of psychos killers truly are need to be exposed to remove this phenomena that theyre all just misunderstood poets shunned by society or some bullshit

I hope I get Froggy

get raped

rolling for 0 desu

>dubs
Shit, the harpy is the worst one.

and no butthole

Hi, Butch.

What other cartoons do you think he liked?

Dafuq are you on about? Harpies are the shit nigga.

Hoping for a slut

>This

Butch doesn't deserve to be bothered by this shit, Randy "Andrew Blaze" Stair only deserves to be forgotten to time, Along with his shitty ghost waifus.

I can appreciate elves, fairies, centaurs, snake women, and mermaids, but harpies just don't usually do it for me. Something about the talons and the unholy denizens of hell thing, and also I don't typically like birds.

Well, we know he liked the one that has its own board
Speaking of psychopaths, I'm sure Barneyfag is having a great time with this news

I want 8, but I'll take 5 if I can.

I don't know how telling everyone mass shooters are dumb, illogical, assholes will stop naturally dumb, illogical, asshole people from going postal.

Tranny Phantom didn't kill anyone important or get anywhere close to the high score. He wasn't brown enough and didn't kill anyone brown enough to get put on "White/Brown People Ruin Everything" headlines. He'll be the butt of a few jokes for a week, and then get forgotten like the batman theater shooter.

Froggy best girl

>Make animations killing people
>Make videos of you practicing with a shotgun
>Keep talking about a certain date over and over again.
>This shit still happens

At this rate people might prevent the next shooting if the shooter kindly sends them a detailed warning a week in advance.

because he hates musicians who "don't keep it real"

the irony being the shit he listened to is the most cookie-cutter shit possible.

Dear Boss I keep
Charlie Manson listened to The Beatles. Richard Ramirez listened to AC/DC if I recall correctly. Luka Magnotta listened to New Order.
From what I gather, psychos are more likely to listen to soft kind of music than edgy black metal.

Fuck, I wanted to continue the Dear Boss letter joke, but lost the train of thought. Never mind.

I don't have a waifu, so not far at all.

I would design weapons, patent them and named after my waifus,

Forgive them, for they are simple creatures who don't have anything else of worth in their life. Things like this make them feel better about their insignificant lives.

And that's bad how? Poor kid had a tough life. Atleast his cartoon is finally getting some attention. Too bad he was a ponyfag.

First post, best post.

(He's a phantom, Tranny Phantom)

Yo, Randy Stair He Was Just 23
When his parents bought a very strange machine
Designed to view a world unclean

(He's gonna shoot em all cause he's Tranny Phantom)

When his brain didn't work, his folks they just quit
then Ember took a look inside of it
there was a great big snap
every thing just changed
his ego and id got all rearranged

(Phantom Phantom),
When he first woke up he realized he had dark black hair
and glowin' blue eyes
he could walk through walls, disappear, and fly
he was much more ~unique~ than the other guys
It was then Andrew knew what he had to do
he had to join all the ghosts who were coming through
he's here to fight
against me and you

(He's gonna kill em all cause he's Tranny Phantom
gonna kill em all cause he's Tranny Phantom
gonna kill em all cause he's TRANNY PHANTOM)

Youtube shit, he didnt do it for fun, he did it to get popular.

That was his fault in that.
No charisma or fake charisma

rolling for 69 or 3-4

ROLLIN

reddit is to your left

rell