Why does 80% of the entire fanbase loathe this ship?

Why does 80% of the entire fanbase loathe this ship?

Cuz it's never done anything good?

Because it's shit?

Especially last season, all the girls were massive cunts and got away with it.

Boo Wendy.

>Then
Cute couple despite Stan getting sick everytime Wendy talks to him.

>Now
One is a closet meninist who is fated to become his dad while the other is a jelly hypocrite.

I have no idea why people hate these two shit characters hooking up. They're made for eachother.

Only if you like the idea of people being miserable together. Besides that even if that does mirror real life it doesnt mean people have to enjoy watching it.

Boooooo.

Boo Wendy Testeburger.

Boo.

Not disagreeing there. Then again all of the usual dynamics on South Park are getting stale as shit.

>Kyle and Cartman are just as bad as the other
>Kenny's deaths stopped being funny
>Politics and internet references
>Randy is Stan's wacky dad

Whole show needs to just fuck off forever now.

they're a toxic couple

Kenny hasn't died in forever, what the hell are you talking about?

wendy is annoying. shes a card carrying liberal who expects praise for doing nothing. she reminds all the male base of some annoying bitch they dated and females of what they hope they arent

'Cause most of the fanbase supports gay ships?

'cause Stan can be a terrible character at times?

'cause Wendy's such a hypocrite that people actually support her having a heathy relationship with fucking CARTMAN?

take your pick, or choose them all

The fact that there are ships at all for South Park is disturbing, these are 9 year olds

>The fact that there are ships at all for South Park is disturbing, these are 9 year olds
confused looking dr. cox gets asked a question.jpg

This place is full of pedo--I mean shota and lolicon enthusiast, that's one thing we can't judge tumblr/deviantart for.

Cartman and wendy is a better ship

True, but then again the show has done MUCH worse on that front

And frankly it's encouraged by the creators at this point.

Creek is cannon, the shiper fandom clearly don't give a shit about anything anymore

Wendy is shit girl. Nichole is best.

tbf this is the same show where a special needs kid got raped in public restroom, and that still wasn't even his first time

they're kind of inviting degenerates

Nichole is the best because she is the newest one and she has not had a chance to do something shitty/stupid like the other girls.

So being a part of the mass break-up doesn't count as shitty/stupid?

I don't loathe it, at least. I'm fine with StanxWendy.

>'Cause most of the fanbase supports gay ships?
Seems like the case for a lot of fanbases in recent years. Getting kind of fucking tired of it, to be honest.