Who was in the wrong here?

The kid who ate glue because that shit was unhealthy.

Buttercups was a bitch about it though so she didn't help either.

americans will says it's the glue kid.
everytimes blaming the victims, never the offendors because dudebro reasons.

he's only victim of his own stupidity and vice, and guilty of turning down help

what about the people who harass him? strangely they are never guilty.

they're guilty too

everyone is guilty

the sentence is death

calm down m8, we are not a monkey tribe.
(well actually monkeys and apes are more bro-tier than we thought)

don't tell me to chill

>americans will says it's the glue kid.

and anyone with common sense, don't forget those people.

So should we knock cigarettes out of the hands of smokers?

The kid who ate glue. He's a fucking dipshit. He needs negative reinforcement.

PASTE EATER!

So people with common sense are normies who like bullying people?

The teacher with the walnut tits. She should have never allowed him to eat glue.

Yes. There is no middle ground. Either elevate the meek and turn the world into a giant hugbox where everyone constantly walks on eggshells or we're all user's mean bully from middle school. Those are the only options.

Bitch ass clown was ASKING for it.

The glue kid would probably grow up to become someone like pic related

The Glue kid. He was being willfully weak, and to be weak is sinful.

So did glue kid just stay as a glue monster forever?

Now I know how this sounds, but that clown needed a beat down. Three free tickets for a Powerpuff bus bound for pound town, round trip from their fists and into the ground.

The teacher for being to week to stop simple teasing from escalating. Kids will be little shits but the adult is responsible for the behavior in the classroom, that includes eating glue which she should have stopped well before any kid pointed it out.

*weak, I don't know why that autocorrected

Well he was normal some episodes later as an background character

Right as always Bullhorn!

He basically did, the second he was in a position of power he basically went school shooter mode on his classmates.

The narrator

Society. And pancakes.

False equivalency. Eating glue is completely unlike smoking cigarettes because lots of normal people smoke cigarettes but only mentally handicapped children eat glue.

And I know you think that's an arbitrary distinction. But that's because you're an Elmer.

>muh americans are incapable of logical reason meme
Get fucked with a rake.

i like to imagine elmer and buttercup hook up some time later

im a sucker for tomboy x geek pairings like marie and double D

That's because you're a geek and you've spent your life wishing that that the short-hair alt chick whos super rad would notice you.

Join us in the real world user

Eating glue isn't healthy. Buttercup's bullying would've saved this kid's life.

the parents of the kid

So once again, the day is saved!

>noticing the picture on the wall

wewlad.gif

Elmer's glue provides no nutritional value but is completely edible and not at all dangerous.

fuck you dad, im not going full time

*clumsily cocks shotgun*

But what's to stop the kid from consuming a toxic glue if someone doesn't stop his habit?

Which makes it safe as a teaching tool not to eat glue. This way he won't graduate to paint chips or plastic food. Today is the day he learned not to eat shit that isn't intended as food.

>smoking
>normal
Good goy

>smoking
>drinking
Weaklings that can't handle the real world and need not-drugs to stay afloat.

The fact that no one uses any kind of glue besides Elmer's unless they're in some specialized field at which point they'll know better.
That's not how pica works.

No user NOOO!

You would think that, but once a habit goes unchecked for a while, it can get pretty bad if the person has poor social skills and their habits helps them cope. Maybe you don't freak out at them like they're eating feces, but it's for the better to get them to understand eating stuff like that isn't healthy for them both physically and mentally.

user ABUNAI!

user to fix a bad habbit you stop it assp not encourage it and say "its ok your just misunderstood, we need a glue eater pride march"

Not him. He clearly didn't have any control of himself after being bleached. They basically beat a man for no reason other than to fulfill the "monster of the day gets pummeled" quota.

>clown runs around town wreaking havoc
>after you reverse his crazy powers he says that he didn't do anything wrong because he just so happened to be "unable to control himself"

Without Clairvoyance, there was literally no way for the Powerpuff Girls to know that he got hit by a vat of chemicals that flipped his personality and wasn't just a villain trying to bullshit his way out of a beat down. Not to mention that being in an unstable mental state is literally no excuse for what you do while in that state.

I have an unhealthy obsession with Buttercup
please help

Except they've listened to the excuses of other monsters before. And are you retarded? Being twisted by a supernatural means does excuse one from their actions. You can't say that someone who brainwashed against their will to kill has to accept the burden of the lives they took just because it was their body.

And of the two, smoking is worse for you
but it's okay because it's "normal"

You kinda proved his point by going into full REEEEEEEEEEEEEE mode.

He got hit by a vat of chemicals. He literally was literally running around the city high

Smoking it's worse than drinking
it's worse than marijuana
It's worse than cocaine
It's worse than inhaling permanent marker
Cigarretes have nicotine, and fucking tar, who the fuck thought about smoking tar would be a good idea? Why the fuck cigs made with asbestos are not common today? It's almost as bad as tar.

It's fucking cartoons everybody knows that if you're posessed by some kind of demon you're innocent, it worked like 3 times for Jean Grey.

Not really, no.

Chemicals that were clearly magical given he was able to suck both color and emotion from people. It was literally like being possessed by a demonic entity. You wouldn't hold someone responsible for hurting others because a monster took them over against their will.

Sounds like you know from experience?

>worse than inhaling permanent marker
It's actually not.

One of the few episodes where the girls did nothing wrong.

Because you're a phoneposter. It's not your fault though, this is behavior that was allowed to escalate and now more anons are doing it.

Can stomach acid even melt glue? What if the glue gets glued to the inside of your throat? What even happens to your body when you digest glue?

Alcohol is pretty good for you. Not just wine, but also whiskey. Single malt whiskey apparently helps stave off cell damage from cancer agents.

Whit glue is mostly organic. Most of the time you just shit it out.

>Can stomach acid even melt glue?
Plain old water can dissolve glue.

Depends on the glue

his family, it stunk

The creators of the show went on record as saying that the clown didn't deserve it. They just threw the beating in to have an ending.

Plain old water can dissolve plain old school/white glue.

>"monster of the day gets pummeled" quota
>not the girls' repeatedly verified bloodlust

Yes but that doesn't mean that stomach acid will react the same way

All this talk about glue

It does nothing

Swallow Crazy glue and your fucking dead m8

Fuck you, Tony had every right to execute Bucky.

Fuck, I'm triggered.

When I was in 1st-2nd grade there was this ugly as motherfucker in my class that nobody liked and was the butt of everyone's jokes. One day the teacher was showing us how to do splatter painting and I said "haha it looks like Keith" and everyone laughed, then the teacher had the aide take the kid out of the room while she started crying and asked us why we were so needlessly mean to the kid

he kind of looked like Elmer so when I saw the ep I got viscerally sad

even the police officer gets in trouble

Here's your help. Did it work?

Your mental scars shape who you become as a person. Stop acting like a bitch and stop using the word "triggered". You had a memory of when you were a shit-brick of a person, no more no less.

As if a little kid would be able to act rationally in a sitsuation like that.

This episode and the cooties one used to scare me. I still haven't figured out why though.

Shes not real so its totally fine.

Dude the glue meant for grade school children is non-toxic because paste eating is weirdly common.

I watched two kids down a whole bottle between the two of them during a class project in 2nd grade (They looked at me like I was the weird one for not joining them). They were fine.

Hell, my friend in middle school ate colored pencils and he's fine.

convo literally went like this
>Friend:Hey chris eat this pencil -jokingly-
>Chris: Ok -proceeds to eat the colored pencil-
>Me: -Jokingly hand him a second one, thinking he's totally over it after eating the first one-
>-He eats another
>And another
>Chris: My stomach hurts -through stoned ass smile and purple/pink/green teeth-
>Friend: You only had to eat one
>Me: you didn't have to eat any if you didn't want to

We asked him if he wanted to go to the nurse, told him he probably SHOULD go to the nurse, but nope he finished up class with us just fine and i was in school with him until high school so I know for a fact he didn't like die from it.

Also used his real name on the very TINY chance he uses Sup Forums, uses this specific board, and sees this specific thread.

What the hell is wrong with you Americans

Well our water supply has been having poison put in it since 1946 so there's that

>getting triggered over someone using "triggered" ironically

>random bullhornposting in a powerpuff thread

Sup Forums stop it, I suppose to hate you.

Weeds the worst out of your selection. Breeds degeneracy and is a gateway to the rest

Don't you have more important things to do sessions?

The City of Townsville for not constructing sturdier and more fireproof and explosion proof buildings.

>Elmer's glue provides no nutritional value but is completely edible and not at all dangerous.
Except for the fact that it turned him into a hot glue monster. I would say that is dangerous.

It's not worse than eating glue, though.

THE CRIME IS LIFE

THE SENTENCE

DEEEAAATTTHHHH

>MUH VICTIM BLAMING
Neck yourself, glue-eating retard.

The Bush Administration

You pretend it isn't true.