Why do you hate the Inhumans?

Why do you hate the Inhumans?

I do not hate them. I hate Disney trying to replace mutants with them over lame shit that does not even relate to the comic universe and how due to that they have been trying to get rid of mutants until the recent outcry of negativity from the friends.
I enjoy the history of the Inhumans. Made even better since Ewing is writing them.

They took away what made X-Men great.

I don't

How can you hate a face like this?

not black enough or bolt enough

Because Marvel has yet to give me a single reason to like them, but numerous reasons to wish they didn't exist.

That dog is SMASHED af

Because they gassed minorities to death because the alternative was them losing their superpowers.

They also made the whole fucking world think Rightclops was Hitler for trying to stop them.

Too forced, and bad writers/writing. Not getting any pesos from me. Needs like an organic starting point, and IvX and that nonsense just ruined it for me.

Because, much like OP, they are faggots.

Because Marvel loves them.

I don't hate the inhumans, I just the inhumanity push and the retcon that has made terrigen lethal to mutants but completely harmless to humans. Where before it used to cause mutations in humans that would cause terrible cellular damage that would lead to death meanwhile it would just make mutant powers go a little haywire for a while.

lame designs, goofy powers FORCED on us by marvel to replace awesome designs, awesome powers.

The x-men haven't been great for decades, they've scraping the bottom barrel with muh oppression for years.

Because they treat Lockjaw like a dog instead of a fellow Inhuman that was deformed by the Terrigen mist!

>made the whole fucking world think Rightclops was Hitler for trying to stop them
Yeah, Cyclops is a faggot for a whole bunch of other reasons.

>lame designs, goofy powers
You just described half of the x-men.

nice

>Why do you hate the Inhumans?

Marvel pushes them, not because they are popular sellers, but because they WANT them to be. Inhumans don't have great stories for readers to fall in love with, so they haven't earned the fandom to be a big seller. But Marvel keeps pushing them without them actually becoming well-liked first, which is annoying and even more off-putting.

don't worry about us hating them. they will be quickly forgotten once the awful imax show comes out.

I just like Black Bolt

Just like Captain Marvel.

>Boasting about his own powers
>Trashing everyone that gets nearby
>"My dick is so big, you motherfuckers can't handle it"
>Hunting ptrey with delight
>Reach their hidding spot
>Make myself an entrance just to see motherfucking Black JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST Bolt inside
>His lips are beginning to move
>MFW

They were fine until Marvel tried to make them the new X-Men solely because they didn't have movie rights to the X-Men.

Also they turned Black Bolt into a fucking wet blanket and objectively the most cucked man in all of comics. That shit doesn't stand.

Except Naja she's a cute

They work great as side characters in the Fantastic Four. They're portrayed too much as dicks to work as heroes.

Overexposure.

As a FF fag who hates mutants I certainly don't. I love the Inhumans except for certain Nuhumans. I have Royals and Blackbolt in my pull list. Inhumans > Mutants

>Also they turned Black Bolt into a fucking wet blanket and objectively the most cucked man in all of comics.
He is not the biggest. Beast Boy and Peter Parker are bigger cucks.

Blackagar is high in the list though.

Not canon for a long time.

I like the Inhumans.

Marvel stripped them of all the shit that made them interesting in order to force them to be the All-New All-Different X-Men.

They took muh cyclops!!!

They're Mutants times a thousand now.

I used to like them back when they usually fucked off and let the world sort it self, now they're just mutants with a new coat of paint. Fuck that.

I just hate Medusa, Quake and Blackbolt, since he became such a beta, letting Medusa sleep around like some thirsty whore. Magnus is cool though.

I don't. I pity them.

The entire conflict with the mutants is a painfully obvious stunt by the X writers to drum yet up another contrived extinction scenario. The Inhumans were thrown under the bus to satisfy the X-Men's martyr complex and because it was a safe IP to tarnish. Anyone who actually believes that Marvel was sincerely trying to make people like the Inhumans is kidding themselves.

Unnecessary complications.
There's virtually no difference between inhumans and mutants, despite them being written as such just to make IvX titles. There has never been an attempt to establish what the terrigen mist can do that the x gene can't.
It's literally a fight over where super powers come from.
[Spoiler] it's basically Sunni vs Shiite but amazingly more arbitrary [/spoiler]

I don't, I like the royals.
I just hate the cloud and the fucking mental gymnastics everyone in-universe used to justify what was essentially a super villain plot

Have you seen how smug their faces were during the entire IvX fiasco?

they cut Crystal's hair

>Why do you hate the Inhumans?
Nowadays because of this.
I will hate them up to the moment when Marvel makes Medusa retroactively a Skrull (or something like that) in at least half of these cuckings.
Blackbolt deserves better.

Easy. it looks stupid, and pisses me off

Because they exist literally only as a big middle finger to Xmen.

Because they're a load of cunts.

I remember a particular panel of the Inhumans flying around in their aircraft following the cloud with big smiles on their faces. All I could think of was all the mutants suffering from the cloud

Blackbolt? You mean Blackcuck!

>Marvel's Cuckniverse

How the fuck do this Inhuman royalty work that the King can be cucked with no repercussions?

Because of one word; "Yes"

I didn't care for them but now I actively avoid anything Inhuman related. Don't push on something I want ESPECIALLY in a book unrelated to the property. As an X fag why the fuck would I read about Inhumans? And why would I like them if my favorite characters are dying by the Inhuman fart cloud while the Inhumans couldn't care less about?

This. It's bad enough I check back on Marvel when they're trying to replace mutants with "not as good mutants", but Blackbolt is THE draw for the whole group. The mutha fucking Silent King.

With some of them she was arguably already divorced (although it seems that has been retconned in Royals so they are married again or actually have been married all the time of the cuckings) and feeling alone, in some others, like the first part of the pic, she did not know that she was bedding/banging a Skrull each night (even when in that same run is mentioned her deep telepathic connection with her husband) and in some others she was being mind controlled as with the Wizard (who even made her to be the mommy of his son) and also with Maximus (who made her to french kissing him and blowing him in front of her husband and also is rumored to be the real parent of the supposed son of Blackbolt).
So you know there are always a excuse for Medusa, who right now is traveling along her brother in law (the one of the blowjobs) through the space after she "wrongly" sent her husband to prison.

The splits in its flesh creep me the fuck out.

I don't hate Black Bolt or Karnak.

I dont hate, i just dont care anymore.
They took away there history and being cosmic family. And just warped them to be just like X-Men.

>Disney trying to replace them

Nope, it's all Perlmutter and his goons fault. Disney couldn't care less about them, as proven by giving the Inhumans show a shitty time slot.

>That awful Black Bolt costume that was trying so hard to be a character design reference for the upcoming Inhumans movie until it was thrown in the trash after Feige peaced out.

Is any of the latest Inhumans series any good? Royals, and all that stuff? Does any of it get back to the tone of the Jenkins series?

I'm kinda liking Royals so far. We're finally getting a decent writer giving us some closure for Ronan and Crystal, for one thing.