So now that it's been confirmed that Villainous will continue, what sorts of shorts/episodes do you want to see from it?

So now that it's been confirmed that Villainous will continue, what sorts of shorts/episodes do you want to see from it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qz5JmgLQEzs
spoilertime.com/la-nueva-serie-animada-que-hace-honores-al-mundo-de-los-antagonistas/?platform=hootsuite
youtube.com/watch?v=Av2Y4P9KlkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Rewj6vZqNdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when Dr. Flug finally loses his shit like pic related

>So now that it's been confirmed that Villainous will continue
Source?

Source?

Source your shit nigga

I always enjoy super fan episodes and characters so something like that. Maybe from a fan club Demencia started.

Also do you think creators make these threads to get new ideas

If the entire "Dementia is the result when you fuse a girl and a lizard" theory is true I want at least an episode dedicated to her finding out who she was before.

honestly just give me more flug and I'll be happy.

I want him to take off the mask

Huh, I just found out Markiplier is voicing on the show. Weird

This is how Dementia was first introduced
youtube.com/watch?v=qz5JmgLQEzs

spoilertime.com/la-nueva-serie-animada-que-hace-honores-al-mundo-de-los-antagonistas/?platform=hootsuite

She's the result of fusing two FOTM: Frankie from Foster's Home for Imaginary friends and Lizzie the Lizard

No speak Mexicano pendejo.

I've got a translated version if you want.

Hay quienes si y vale verga contigo pinche meco

Callate mariposa. No hablo epsanol asi.

No me llames mariposa condenado mascachorizos

>mascachorizos
Ayy mis costados

>another fucking thread on this fucking show again
God, I hate all you faggots. This entire show is complete shit and about as funny as an ISIS beheading. As expected of a show made by fucking wetbacks. Why don't they go back to selling drugs and sleeping around all day instead of messing with MY goddamn cartoons, since those are the only things fucking spics will ever be good at. It appalls me that something made by such a subhuman race will be shown to our White American children. Fuck Mexico and fuck Cartoon Network for taking away American animation jobs. When God-Emperor Trump builds that wall I'll never have to deal with another spic ever again. BUILD THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he suggested it was continuing as well

I'm glad Mark took a silly side character unlike that show with Vanoss, Sark and Seananners.

A wall wouldn't affect cartoons dude. Computers exist.

@93376264
here we see user has gotten bored and has nothing else to do, so hes gone into an autistic fit in a random thread in the hopes that someone will pay attention to him.
poor user.

I know you're trying to be a pastaYou false emperor worshipping faggot

>"$0.05 have been deposited to your account"

I wanna see some heros show up, might be fun

Piss off jackass

I learned enough doing contract work to respond to this with a "fuck you too"

Ironically out of these guys Mark an actually do decent voice acting if he wants to.
youtube.com/watch?v=Av2Y4P9KlkQ
>16:10 my personal favorite. I think his specialty is the soft spoken voice he uses here. (block out the webcam and it's almost part of the game.)
>1:34 (I want mark to voice an Antagonist with this voice, creepy but enticing)
>6:53 (Useful for a one off gag about terrifying crazy hobo)

>what sorts of shorts/episodes do you want to see from it?

An episode where a villain kidnaps Flug and makes him into their sex slave and the gang have to get him back.

Dude can do some good voices, he did some good ones a bit into his OFF letsplay

At least tacos can still into pleasing character design. Burgers are fucked

So if this show gets turned into a series with 11 minute episodes (seems like the right length) Do you think they'll add more characters? It seems like it might be difficult to carry plots for that long with only three characters who can speak english

>93377487
Someone in the last thread had the idea of the episodes being set up like 4koma anime adaptations

user chill, I know we are discussing mexican cartoons and this is a weeb board but still if you expect everyone to know spanish just leave to hispachan

Thats...eerily plausible

>7
he did fangirlservice blackhat and it was pretty good

BH: Jeez, you're completely useless!
Flug: Eek! F-forgive me, Boss! Please, you're hurting me... Boss, you can't do this! It's only noon!

it would be extremely painful

Fun fact, both characters have the same voice actor in spanish

episodic ones

Silly Old Bear.

>Markinigger is gonna voice it

Fuck, That hapa piece of shit who makes annoying videos is going to ruin this fucking cartoon.

how?

He only voices the bear and voiced beefy Black Hat

He's makes the most autistic videos with him screaming and crying at some shitty fucking indie game. His content is made to pander towards children with an extra chromosome. If you aren't some retard who smears shit on the wall you'll know he's a shitty youtuber that makes shitty videos for "special" children like good old ipod boy.

how does any of that ruin the show when all he does for the majority of the show is voice a bear who only does bear sounds

I'm glad that there's a lot of cute Flug art. He deserves it

Flug is literally perfect.

>what sorts of shorts/episodes do you want to see from it?
FLATULENCE ATTACK

I like the Spanish dub more than the English one. I hope they keep the same voices. Also can't stand Markiplier.

If someone made a Flug body pillow I'll fucking get one

good god my sides are in orbit

youtube.com/watch?v=Rewj6vZqNdk
>0:48
They fucking know the people that eat this shit up don't they?

DESU I kinda want him to be the Larry the Lobster type character that shows up to every now and then. His voice fits decently with the over the top setting.

His content is irrelevant to his actual vocal skills. That how guys like Mozart can be a musical genius despite writing literally shitty poems to his cousin.

Guy makes shit, but he's also good at other shit.

>literally shitty poems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology

I get not liking his content, but really what is so bad about the guy that his barely noticeable presence in the show kills it for you

>9:00
>9:26
Actual decent voice acting.

Why the fuck has this guy not trained in voice acting yet? His usual content seems like a waste to his actual skills.

What is there to ruin?

Episode dedicated to shadow economy. Seems appropriate

I fucking hate these deviant art reject character designs to be honest

This genuinely made me kek.

He's leagues better than PewDiePie.

Life has many doors Ed boy!

>more tumblr shit

To be fair, that's not much of a feat.

But still, the dude's a good voice actor.
If you're gonna make sub-par commentary on games, at least sound good while doing it.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left, user.

Why does Black Hat not have a nose?

The giant one does.

being a youtube ewhore probably makes him more money than voice acting would

>The success of the series has been so great that throughout the internet circulate hundreds of images of the characters adapted to manga style drawings, with comments totally favorable since this is the mini series that needed to Cartoon Network for years, Reminding us of the golden age of the canal. So far, and because of its success, it is planned to become a continuous series, which would make more than one happy.

for abusing

Wrong one user

Is she insane or just really horny?

really horny.

BOTH