How can anyone defend this?

They turned a badass pimp crimelord into a raging autistic manchild who. talks. like. this. while saying a bunch of pseudo-intellectual bullshit. He's literally Luthor from BvS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdX55hSwod0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmmm.
Alot of people seem to like it though.

His character has more depth than the boring generic crime boss he is in the comics.

What's even worse is we have MCU casuals like this user saying these things.

Because muh serious grimdark.

Well, it isn't like DD rates anything better than Spider-Man's low tier sloppy seconds.

>He's literally Luthor from BvS
I'd have rather had this than what we got.

You literally have never picked up a comic before.

Kill yourself, casual.

Not him. But when the MAX version of kingpin has more depth then the standard comic you know you are dealing with a fat turd of a character.

Because if he was a calm, collected, well-spoken intellectual, he'd just steal all your shit in a perfectly legal manner.

I enjoyed him even though he was different from his comic counterpart. That might just be because I'm not a raging autistic manchild though.

Savage.

This

And he's still more menacing and charismatic than Purple Manchild.

Listen the old Spiderman show was great guys but that aint the comic Kingpin.

>MCU casuals like this user saying these things.

Too bad Daredevil isn't MCU

MCD's Kingpin actually had presence and actually gave off the vibe of big motherfucker you do not want to fuck with.

I like Kingpin because he's somewhat sympathetic and genuinely despicable at the same time, and his weird autism is super entertaining to watch. His "bad ass" comics incarnation is good too but he is often written as generically evil mob boss with fucking ridiculous superhuman abilities

It would have been fine if Spider Man kept showing up for fat jokes

>He's literally Luthor from BvS.
fake lex had more quips.

Autist with retard strength is the best direction for what is just a boring shadowy mob lord. If Lennie from Of Mice and Men was a functional moron he'd be Kingpin.

Nah. Too soft and clownish.
What you're describing is MCD's character in Saints' Row.

I think we all learned a valuable lesson: that there are worse things than your hand that can get stuck in a car door

A lot of people liked the Twilight movies, what's your point?

damn now I really want to see autistic netflix kingpin lose his shit to ultimate spider-man...

This is all true, but even with the changes they made to the character, they still follow the core trait of Wilson Fisk:

Everything is going to plan, even when it's not.

Seriously, even when he's sent into a 'sperg rage over something, he'll pretend it's all good and he WANTED that shit to happen. If that's not comic Fisk I don't know what it.

A lot of people fuck your wife desu

Holy fuck people actually don't like Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin?
I mean, I knew intellectually that they had to exist but I was never confronted with evidence.
Stay shit summerfag.

This is a stupid counterpoint. What people here are saying is that casuals and comic fans alike are okay with this version. It's not just pure mass appeal.

Jokes on you, I don't have a wife

Yeah, cause spergpin is so loyal to the comics

This, Vincent D'Onofrio is great in anything.

Except The Cell.

Marvel's TV series were a fucking mistake. All of them.

when I read him in the comics I always give him this voice

youtube.com/watch?v=GdX55hSwod0

Romney did nothing wrong.

Also, if he won, we would have not had Trump as President and 4 years less of Obama screwing things up. Mitt woulda taken care of Syria before ISIS would have a stronghold

Well seeing as how in the comics he's already married to Vanessa I'd say that what we have in the Netflix shows in his origin. In fact we see the Kingpin from the comics slowly emerging as Vanessa starts to dress him in lighter colors and convinces him to go public, he's autistic for her, but really who isn't isn't turned autistic by their waifu. I really enjoyed this take on Kingpin

>That might just be because I'm not a raging autistic manchild though.
Well, Netflix's Kingpin is all of those things.

>badass pimp
Your tastes are bad OP

And crazy wrong, Kingpin isn't a pimp

OP probably liked Jared Leto's Joker.

No joke I thought this thread was about Chief Barnes from Gotham for a while

Mad because you can relate to an autistic manchild too much.

I think what is more autistic is your inability to handle it

He was the perfect antithesis to Matt. All power, no strength.

IM GOING TO KILL YOUUU!

OP liked the movie King Pin

Was he doing anything particularly bad before that dumb bitch started meddling? He was just dealing with real estate as I recall, somewhat in an asshole-ish fashion I guess.

Man, I really wish there wasn't a final fist fight with Fisk.
The quality drop in choreography, the quality drop in acting, the quality drop in dialogue writing. It's like someone tried to make it as shitty as possible.

>Sup Forums has been overrun with /r/marvelstudios casuals

You niggers need to go back.

I wanted that scene here Spider-Man slammed into the window and Kingpin just smiled

So, you saying...

... you saying you've never picked a comic in your goddamn life and should get the fuck out with your Sup Forums shit?

>He's literally Luthor from BvS.

Bait detected. BvS Luthor was literally a Jerry Springer-escue show host combined with a pedophile who stores his Granny's piss in frozen jars.

Fisk in the first season is an interesting villain, but I think that he doesn't hit that "yup this is Kingpin" factor until he gets to Ben.

Season 2 Fisk is fucking god tier, and easily the best MCU villain to date. They really nailed him, both in performance and dialogue. He was without a doubt the Kingpin, and he felt like he was in control no matter the scenario. Him turning the tables on Matt was beautiful, and a humbling moment for Murdock.

S2 Fisk is one of the best live capeshit villains in this entire wave of superhero movies.

So I take it you never read the Miller run.

>MCU shill hasn't even read that full issue

>MCU shill
>pepe

wow man so original
so deep thought provoking response

can we just fucking nuke this place? I think it'd do society great favors by forcing everyone here to get a job.

Movie was much better than this netfilx shit

I don't get what do you even mean

No, movie tried to cram entire Frank Miller run when they didn't even have time for the Hand.

Netflix shows make the Hand focus of their entire team-up for some reason and key point of Frank Miller's run doesn't have fucking Bullseye. You can't really do Daredevil accurately when you are strictly forbidden to use Daredevil material because 3 other characters have to participate too.

They both miss their marks on very important notes.

Movie was fun
Also kino soundtrack

>kino

>easily the best MCU villain to date
That's not really an important accomplishment, though.

You can always go back to R eddit where you belong shill.

>Was he doing anything particularly bad before that dumb bitch started meddling?
He was negotiating a partnership with various criminal groups to increase crime, drive down property prices in hell's kitchen and use the illicit profits from said crime to buy up the now cheaper neighborhood and replace it with more expensive development after betraying all his old partners except for the hand.
So basically a one man gentrification. Which is actually a pretty good master plan.

He's the best character the MCU has shit out aside from Ironman in his first movie. Even if he's not the same as the comics it was nice to watch.

What if Michael Clarke Duncan was still alive and played Kingpin again?

>he forgot about Bernthal's Punisher

O yeah, that too.

>he hasn't seen Jurassic World

Actually, you're pretty lucky

But he's boring. Of course, you can't do much with a shit character like Punisher anyway.

IT WAS YOU

WHO COULD GET ME HIIIIGH

But the gap is like Usein Bolt at the Special Olympics.

>complaining about Fisk

He's literally the best thing about the series.

>badass pimp
What grade are you in next year, OP?

>Dat bench press scene

Gave me a chub

Nah there were people complaining when it first dropped. They didn't get that the series was about how DD and Fisk developed into their roles. True Kingpin doesn't show up until Vanessa dresses him.

Nah what you're describing is Vincent's Kingpin.

Nah, you're delusional.
MCD's Kingpin is completely unthreatening.

>Sup Forums is now hating on the only MCU villain besides Cottonmouth worth a damn

kek

>Literally Luthor from BvS

Sure, only good instead of a cringey Ledger ripoff

I am becoming increasingly convinced that no one on Sup Forums actually knows what the fucking word 'quip' means.

(You)

He's the best damned two-dimensional evil army guy ever in that. You here him giving the cliched speech about control and natural selection and before he can even finish his first sentence a raptor comes out of nowhere and eats him.