Berserk?

Berserk?

Not Sup Forums. Fuck off.

Ack Ack Ack Ack

My favorite work of fiction. But I find it difficult to find people to discuss it with, since most don't seem to pay much attention to the overall plot, instead focusing on individual excerpts here and there.

i like the 3 movies

Well I'm glad someone did. No, that's a lie. I'm very petty and it makes me unreasonably angry.

Some of my favorites. #3 was a perfect adaptation. Also fuck off. Not co.

No it fucking wasn't.

>tfw this picture of wyald makes me think of how this looks like an exaggerated caricature of my gf
Time for a breakup. Fuck it, I was bored of her anyways

I've always hated him, his attempted rape of Casca kinda just cheapens the actual one later.

There was way too much cut from the 3rd movie.

3 golden age movies are good.
The series is shit.
Berserk is fine on co due to it being fucking amazing.

They did Berserk dirty with this new series. And now back to hiatus, two issues after the last hiatus? Good luck, struggler.

Wtf man?! Post pics I have to see this girlfriend of yours.

Look Sup Forums I know your board is shit but you have to go back.

Whats the Berserk of Sup Forums?

Really?
I've always liked how he enjoyed his job.

Miura had us spend our four new chapters on a glorified clip show. This is starting to feel like that SNL skit about Game of Thrones.

Just... fuck. Maybe the Grunbeld spin-off novels will be good.

Dark Horse Conan would seem like the obvious answer to me. Hellboy is a pretty good contender, though.
>Protag is distinguished by an oversized weapon and (eventually) a single eye
>Protag struggles with demonic power
>Art style heavily emphasized on shading
>Themes of moral ambiguity and the transient nature of existence

Good stuff. I hope it is finished before the author either retires or dies.

>main character is literally a cuck

Its a bit worse than that. Guts is treated like shit by a woman and instead of letting her rot he falls in love with her and dedicates the WHOLE series to saving a woman....that treats him like trash. Talk about a Beta Male.

Even Brock Sampson told Molotov Cocktease "You're a bad person and I'm moving on." Oh sure they pulled the Molotov is actually good bullshit, but in the end? Brock still doesn't care about her anymore. Got sick of her immoral shit regardless of context.

Would you say Elric is the Berserk of Sup Forums?