Why do batfags think that he can beat every fictional character in existence?

Why do batfags think that he can beat every fictional character in existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SrNZprL8QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't

Because he can. Through the tried-and-true method of bullshit writing and being really popular.

Yeah but you can come up with the most unsurvivable circumstance for even a literal god like Superman, and batfags will still think he could win with shit like
>Muh Gadgets
>Muh sekrit plan
The fuck is wrong with these people?

bigger question:

he can beat every fictional character in existence EXCEPT for the joker...

why?

the whole agent of chaos reason doesn't match up when you can have batman vs chaos GODs and he still wins.

Don't try to influence Bat-hate threads.
Just soak up all the salty goodness.

Batman beats the Joker all the time, what are you on about

You can't excuse fanboyism and hack writing.

As a Batfag I don't think he can

okay bat-fags

how does batman win here

more of the dang clown gives him a hard time when you compare let's say superman.

think return of the joker, it took them weeks to find tim and the joker (and even then it was on joker's terms).
if he was up against superman, even if say superman went to the legion of superheroes future (and an alternate one at that), they can BS an explanation how bats tracked him down (easily).

What has DC done in the past 30 years to make the people who think that second guess themselves.

The Joker is basically Batman, but dressed up as a clown instead of a bat. Of course he's going to be written as super awesome.

The joke used to be him being able to beat people with prep time, which honestly isn't too far fetched, depending on how much prep time he has in each case.
But now it almost seems like people think he inherently know everything about anyone, before they even exist in the same universe as him.

How come he never gets BTFO

DC too scared?

Because Batman's superpower is planning ahead to a ridiculous degree and Joker's superpower is being le sooo random to a ridiculous degree that he's impossible to predict.

>DC too scared?

Yes. If they kill off Batman they can't use him to sucker people into buying 12 comic books where Batman shows up every week

Hey I saw that watchmojo vid too

>Mentioning Jewtube
>On Sup Forums
Get out.

Back to Sup Forums

>Why?

Prep time.

Spectre Repellent Bat Spray.

Because all fictional characters are only as strong as the writers make them. It's basically wrestling.

Make a character called Box Office Records. He doesn't have a chance of beating that one

At what point did he become the Batgod anyway?

>You can't excuse fanboyism and hack writing.
Why would I? Atto second, gold superman, ect.
>how does batman win here
By being a good person. Sentry is literally powerless against good people.
>If they kill off Batman they can't use him to sucker people into buying 12 comic books where Batman shows up every week
>sucker people
because if it was, say, 12 superman books instead people would be buying for legitimate reasons and not just fandom. Stay salty.

I remember it became really pronounced in Morrison's JLA. I mean he beat a team of Martians with some gasoline and a match.

And also figured out they were Martians with barely anything to go on.

>gold superman, bat god
Morrison

Ah the daily "I got triggered by casuals so now I need to make a Bathate thread here on Sup Forums because I'm autistic" thread.

Morrison's run might be ok on itself (I never got the hype, but it doesn't suck) but it really ruined both Batman and Joker for anyone that came after him.

Because he can. Next question.

How many DC officials have you sucked off?

batman gets the shit kicked out of him all the time. its how he recovers and learns how to beat them next time.

>Sentry
Also, Spectre isn't powerless, he just has no reason to go after good people. In the context of the battle, we assume there is a reason.

doesn't help that in-universe even supervillains are afraid of joker.

Because it's what Batman think. No matter who or what, they are going down.

He can't. But his stupid casual normie fanboys believe so for some reason.

I'm tired of this whining. He can because he is smart and prepared, what's so surprising about that? Intelligence and hard work will get you far in life. Not only his solutions are logical and realistic, he also teaches young people a valuable lesson about how being successful is the direct effect of being diligent.

Actually they do. At least his normie fanbase which is cancerous

Then by that logic Lex Luthor should be king of the world.

being stinking rich also helps

people might not like that madtv sketch but he can't do much without the $$$

There's only one thing Batman can't beat

leukemia

Too soon.

how does batman win here?

Pic related sums up "muh prep time" pretty well.

if he didn't have the billions of dollars he'd still be black daredevil

>Not only his solutions are logical and realistic
No, not really.

For some hilarious reason, batman always manages to get in the first attack despite his enemies being infinitely faster than him

plot armor so thick he could take on the endless simultaneously.

But is his plot armor thicker than his dick?

Because writers make it so. He should have died many times. This is why I hate DC, their main protagonists are literal gods. The only reason DC is good is because it has excellent villans.

Why even post this? What the fuck is wrong with you

Found someone who doesnt read comics

Why wouldn't you post it? You afraid of him slamming his batmobile in your batcave?

>Casuals 101

Batman can't NECESSARILY beat every chracter, but he can strategize and plan accordingly to the bitter end. In a world where people with superpowers can brute strength their way around everything, Batman keeps up by planning. Whether or not he necessarily "wins" depends on the story, but he's always going to drag the fight out as much as possible.

Go ask reddit. They got a sub for you.

Because he doesn't want to beat the Joker.

Exactly. He wants to rape the Joker. It's the only way.

Because he's Batman
youtube.com/watch?v=8SrNZprL8QE

I don't. I want batman to return to fighting gangsters and once in a while psycho like his predecessor The Shadow.

I'm done with power suit shit, super power team-ups, paying for space stations, literal skyscraper power rangers fighting bull shit.

why can't the climax of a Batman comic these days be that a gangster is on the loose with a stolen revolver?

I don't! Quit asking!

THIS.

I never get the complaint there. He TRAPPED three of the Hyperclan with a ring of fire made with a book of matches and some gasoline. Does that really count as Batgod? When Martians are established to have a crippling psychological fear of fire, which was actually put there as an Achilles' heel for exactly this sort of situation?

It's not like he does the flaming-boxing-gloves-trick from Dead Rising 2 or Ong Bak and beats them up, he just sorta traps them for a few minutes.

People are assblasted cause their favourite characters look like idiots in comparison.

His money is effectively for show at this point. Bruce could easily obtain funds to get his equipment by robbing his rogues if it came down to it

>his enemies being infinitely faster than him
Last I checked Batman doesn't go around beating up speedsters. Unless you're counting the times he beat up Superman, and those cases there're always caveats like "Superman was holding back the whole time" or "Superman's power level has diminished from taking a super-nuke to the face" or "Superman's not fighting at full capacity cuz he's all doped up on Ivy pheromones". I could live long without seeing another dumb Batman v. Superman brawl, but aside from those, he generally doesn't fight speedsters.

Batman cant beat anyone, comic writers tend to forget how fucking fast superman tier beings are.

I mean sure Bats could make a device to hit Superman but Superman could throw Batman into the sun faster than his neurons can process.

And whenever he does, he always wins

>suit of armor can accurately predict where flash is going
Okay sounds reasonable
>shoots a slippery liquid to make him slip and knock him out etc etc
Why cant flash just avoid the projectile since he's infinitely faster than this shit and isnt bound by the laws of physics because speedforce

I cant remember what comic it was but superman and batman where fighting some cult dudes who turned into flame monsters
>"omg batman, my punches have no effect on literally flaming monsters. pls halp"
>"use your ice breath"
>mfw