Who was the monster, here?

Who was the monster, here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAoVWQnwmhM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ma-WJUidpRU
cartoonfeet.blogspot.nl/2017/06/the-hunchback-of-notre-dame-esmeralda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mom.

Disney for changing the ending and making that awful sequel.

Was she also the man?

Quasimodo

He was ugly and a manlet

This guy gets it.

Frollo just really wanted to bang that delicious brown, I can relate to that.

Esmerelda, for tempting these two pious men and also for being a gypsy.

t. Peter David

>lonely abomination possessing above average human strength and speed
>Head of a huge organization and clearly an end-game challenge.

Both, but Frollo is the bigger monster and thus worth more EXP and treasure. His religious extremism plays the foil to our party rogue's casual religious outlooks and being of the same religion as our cleric also means there's better RP to be had.

who was the man?

Esmeralda.

More like who wasn't? Frollo would have raped her if he wasn't stopped and he had a whole city burning vecause he was weak in his morals. Quasimodo, despite good intentions, wanted to keep Esmeralda in the belfry with him, Phoebus was written so out of character it was sickening sacharine and he was a mary sue or close, Esmeralda is Gypsy temptress thief.

The Really sympathetic people were those uninvolved in their bullshit yet had thei house burned down.

Enjoy getting TPK'd by hellfire, heathens.

>By late medival era values
Quasi and the Gypsies

>By modern values
Frollo

>By Tumblr standards
everyone except esmerialda for white privliege and not recognising Achillies is a trans woman of colour

>By /tg/ Values
Quasi for not thinning his fucking paints

>By le epic meme Sup Forums values
Quasi

>By srs Sup Forums
Frollo

Fuck I really would like to try roleplaying but the only group of friends that I know does it has in it a guy I hate with passion.

The gargoyles.

Frollo did nothing wrong. Literally everything he taught Quasi turned out to be true.
Gypsies were executing people without trial or due process. They deserved to hang.

>fucking a gypo
He's asking for a miserable crotch infected death.

didnt frollo set the entire city on fire

They were harboring a known criminal.

Quasi was a gypsy though.

Gypsy+Cripple>Man+White passing in the eyes of tumblrinas.
I know I used to be friends with these freaks.

>light an entire city on fire because hot chick wont jump on your dick

Cool. I hope when ICE comes to your neighborhood for some illegal spic, they take you and all your family to some deportation center and keep you there for a year.

You imply I won't be there helping them find it the moment I hear the hunt is afoot
To protect society from crime, some collateral damage is fine.

>implying Frollo gave a fuck about who was helping or not

Nigger, unless you work for ICE, you gonna enjoy the camp.

>by modern values
>not the gypsies
Not only did they illegally enter the city, they paid organised criminals to smuggle them in, stole from people, assaulted people, defiled graves, murdered people, protected criminals and undermined society both figuratively and literally.
Show me one reason to have sympathy for them. They had been doing all this shit for decades non stop. They didn't even attempt to improve things, or show any signs of remorse for their actions. They happily embraced their thieving murderous ways.

What a world it would be if a Disney movie could end with a hunchback crawling into a grave to spoon a corpse until he dies.

Sometimes it takes drastic measures to stamp out a problem.

And never a burning city sounded so damn good

youtube.com/watch?v=BAoVWQnwmhM

I can think of some pretty good burning city music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma-WJUidpRU

you're telling me you wouldn't commit some legally sanctioned arson to get some of that sweet brown pussy? Brown pussy and burning shit, That's like two wins right off the bat there.

both of them

isn't every man a monster

Quasimodo was born that way, he did not choose his fate. He deserves to eke out his life in service to the Lord as best he can then be judged for the sins bequeathed upon him at birth. Frollo actively chose to turn his back on God. He saw temptation and failed his test miserably, turning his back upon the Lord. Frollo is much worse and deserves nothing but the pit. The damnation of Tartarus.

If you have a local place that holds MtG/Yu-Gi-Oh/ect tourneys, consider putting up a flier and getting a game together that way. Bring a friend who mutually doesn't care for said hated friend, so he can't tag along, but you aren't meeting a bunch of new people on your own.

My gf's LAN center has gotten together quite a few games.

The monster was you

Americans will never understand Balkan-Bro. To them they're fairy-tale looking nomads. To us, who know their true face, well...

There are no monsters. Just people.
Terrible, terrible people.

Disnep logo.

How could this man be a monster?

Am I supposed to think the gypsies were good or cool or whatever? Quasi and Phoebus go to warn them of Frollo's attack but the gypsies find them and immediately decide to put them to death. All the gypsies are have a merry ol' time as they wait for 2 strangers to get hanged. Also, the room they were ambushed in is littered with skeletons. How many other people have the gypsies killed without ever letting them say why they were there?

American Propaganda. Gypsies are Hawt Nomads opressed by the Evil Europeans.

Why didn't Frollo just fuck the fire?

>By /tg/ Values
>Quasi for not thinning his fucking paints

Also he is a vile mutant!
He must be purged!

But the media is telling us to let them in and oyu arent a racist, are you Sup Forumsmrade?

I've never seen the DTV sequel for Hunchback. How bad is it? I liked the Aladdin, Lion King, and Bambi DTVs but none of the others.

/thread

It has terrible animation that makes it look like an '80s Saturday morning cartoon that was made by DiC rather than something by Disney.
even Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar looks miles better, and that was by the same studio (Walt Disney Animation Japan).
The story is very cliche and stupid.
It's villain is incredibly petty and stupid.
All sense of logic is thrown out the window.
The songs are incredibly annoying and cliche.
Phoebus' character was completely derailed into a racist asshole because the writers somehow mixed up his character with Frollo.
Phoebus and Esmeralda's son is so annoying that he makes the gargoyles bearable in comparison.
And it has a lot of wasted potential. I would've loved a sequel where Quasimodo falls in love with another girl and we also see Phoebus and Esmeralda together with a son, too bad they had to screw up everything.

And speaking of Walt Disney Animation Japan, it is one of the three studios that split from Top Craft after they hit it big with The Last Unicorn and NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind.
The other two are Gainax and Studio Ghibli.
It's weird that the studio that made this horribly-animated trainwreck was owned by Disney and is also a relative of the studio that made Neon Genesis Evangelion, FLCL, and Gurren Lagann.
And the studio that made Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, and Laputa: Castle in the Sky.

But then again, Gainax had to finish Neon Genesis Evangelion using crayons in order to finish the TV ending on time because they ran out of budget and ink.
And as for Walt Disney Animation Japan on the production of this movie: They ran out of ink too, didn't they, those bastards?.
Seriously, some of the dancing townspeople disappear on-frame at the opening song number.

The gypsey.

cartoonfeet.blogspot.nl/2017/06/the-hunchback-of-notre-dame-esmeralda.html

You're welcome.

/thread
lets go home

the gypsy

Disney for abandoning 2D movies

We get it, you're edgy.

>everyone except esmerialda for white privliege and not recognising Achillies is a trans woman of colour

What people find edgy now is retarded, bet fight scenes and cursing it too edgy for you too

Those dubs are pretty edgy.