ITT: Characters that deserve a Reason You Suck Speech

ITT: Characters that deserve a Reason You Suck Speech
>pic related

Obligatory, but till true

They need to do a reverse of this where brain explains all of the reasons why Glen sucks. The points that Quagmire had about Brian were legitimate, but his defense of saying that it's okay that he's a literal rapist because he's aware of it absolutely holds no water.
If you've raped somebody then you're fucking scum, plain and simple. And this is a guy who makes a habit out of it trying to judge somebody for just generally being douche.
letting Brain flip the script on him would be a good way of showing that just because somebody else is shitty doesn't excuse your own shittiness

>Actually getting heated over Family Guy
You're part of the reason it's still going.

It's funny how emotionally invested Sup Forums gets in Family Guy, as if the characters in the show are actually supposed to make sense and aren't just buffers between cutaway gags.

>They need to do a reverse of this where brain explains all of the reasons why Glen sucks.

You're missing the point. What's going to happen when Brian tells of Glen? Fucking nothing. Quagmore KNOWS he's a piece of shit, he has no pretentious otherwise.

>You're a sickening rapist
>Gee, Brian what tipped you off? My sex dungeon or the roofie I just slipped in that woman's drink.

Not the biggest fan of the show, but God would I love someone to just slam Rick so hard into the ground emotionally that he either just kills him as a response or fucks off.

Seeing a character pose some sort of challenge to this guy for at least a few minutes would be nice.

>Seeing a character pose some sort of challenge to this guy for at least a few minutes would be nice.
that happen a bit in season 1. mid season 2 is when it got out of control.

For me that was more objective/scientifically intellectual challenge. That's boring to me, or a love interest that he can't be with or something so he gets le sad.

I mean someone who's extremely psychologically competent and kicks him to the ground because of how much of an asshole he is, so much so that any of his "WHATEVER" responses would just make him look like a complete oaf as a retort.

Don't think I'll ever get that though.

>I mean someone who's extremely psychologically competent and kicks him to the ground because of how much of an asshole he is
Evil Rick/Morty did just that and if not for Morty he be dead

Wasn't the joke about the fact that Brian is such an insecure bitch he'd actually care about what the biggest piece of shit around would think of him?

I feel like the show is on an inevitable traintrack towards Morty doing this to Rick.

i can't help but feel this has already happened

Evil Morty's comeback will be a true emotional break for Rick.

I don't think he's from the same universe as evil Rick was, he merely searched for the most evil Rick he could find to fight the concept of Rick for him.

I've got this feeling he's literally everything Morty isn't: Extremely calculating, emotionally manipulative, sadistic, and smarter than Rick.

Yes, I mean that. If unlimited through the multiverse Ricks and Mortys there has to be at least one Morty that trumps all Ricks. And he's probably killed all of his competition just like Rick did first episode season 3.

And it'll take the ultimate innocent stupidity of a Jerry to defeat Evil Morty.

Agreed, especially after the unicorn episode where everyone praised her like she's a selfless goddess even though she's the most self centered character.

I guess that's what happens when you write your sister as a character in a show though, you don't want to show their really bad parts so you try to make them kooky and adorable and instead it just comes off as annoying and selfish, like most little girls.
They honestly might do exactly this in an episode one day. They have a lot of callbacks, it's one of the few things I like about the show. There's tiny bits of continuity.

Unity sorta already did that when she left him for the other hivemind. He attempted suicide right after.

Morty giving him a talk like this probably won't affect him honestly, not unless Morty straight up refuses to talk to him afterwards. I think that's Rick's true kryptonite: Actually finally pushing away the people he loves because he can't admit he loves them (Considering the evil morty episode...maybe because he would otherwise be the rick who WOULD admit it but he can't blow his ultimate cover of RICK SECRETS or whatever is going on in the endgame for this show?

Anyway pic related is my choice. I legitimately hate her.

I agree that I think Jerry defeating Evil Morty is a funny possibility but I disagree with everything else. I don't think EMorty is going to be the emotional break for Rick or it would've already happened. I think it's going to be the emotional break for Morty.

So there's a theory out there that Rick IS Morty drinking that stuff that makes you smarter (hear me out). right? Regardless of if that's true or not, I have a theory Evil Morty's ultimate plan involves that shit. What if that seed is what makes you into an evil asshole instead? I mean look at what intelligence does to Rick, and to most people. It makes them cynical, nihilistic assholes. So what if that effect was put onto the somewhat pessimistic Morty?

Just a thought, a maybe "Kinda out there" stretch of a thought, but still a thought.

The problem is that while a supreme arrogant prick. Rick is already incredibly miserable and unhappy. So tearing into him would accomplish very little.

t. Jerry

>It makes them cynical, nihilistic assholes

I've only found this to be true of people who THINK they're intelligent, not those who truly are.

>So there's a theory out there that Rick IS Morty drinking that stuff that makes you smarter
you do understand that with all the other world Ricks that makes that theory a standing impossibility right?

That was part of it anyways. But the big thing that sent Quags off was that despite his insecurity and all his other bull shit Brian does act like he's better than everyone while basically being just as much a shit as everyone else

What would Quagmire's speeches to Mabel and Rick be like?

I don't think Quagmire would give Mabel a speech. He would just bend her over and ravage her anus.

Batman.

Someone needs to tell him just because he lost his parents that he thinks he is the only one with problems.

And to stop snooping on people too like the NSA.

>TV Tropes slang
Kill yourself.

how would you know without going there user

In a world full of 3-dimensional characters who actually work to improve themselves, Nami is just a pair of tits. A pair of tits that scream. Ever since the Arlong Park arc ended, she's just been the worst character. I don't understand why she's still relevant to the show.

I read your entire post as a Rick and Morty interdimensional cable short

Well I believe the assumption is that Dipper or some other third party would blast her. Personally Im thinking ..Candy. Maybe make up some for that shitty road trip episode

Her

And her too

That was the crowning moment of funny.

And this one, so much, by her own family. Whether her sisters or her brother, or maybe evan her own parents.

She needs one so much, it will break her and destroy her character and self-esteem entirely, shatterING her fucking mind and making sure she is kept down like a dog. A dog that learns its place, under her master's boot.

Simply put, she deserves a real heart-wrenching one that makes her break down in tears and puts her in depression

From Quagmire of all fucking people? The irredeemable rapist sociopath has the gall to give someone a reason you suck speech because they're kind of a pretentious douchebag? What made the writers think that turning someone like Quagmire into the voice of reason and the audience surrogate was a good idea? There must have been plenty of superior options.

They could have used Meg or Chris or Joe or even Adam Fucking West (may he rest in piece) and it would have landed better than Quagmire. What an enormous misfire.

>She's just a selfish, money-grubbing pair of tits that won't stop screaming and contributes very little to the continued prosperity of the group she's involved with.

Sounds like a fully realised female character to me.

>mfw starfags keep crying about star being cucked

Is she getting any development in the current arc since Sanji left the crew?

Should have Joe do it; right before finding where ever his dick and balls have crawled off to and does his fucking job. He's a cop. Glenn is a criminal.the fact he hasn't arrested or shot him is sad. Then again, the last episode I watched was the one where they killed James Woods and a couple background characters. Though I doubt anything has changed with Seth "Give me my fucking paycheck" McFarlane

I swear it's like you people are retarded on purpose. It's because it's Quagmire that it means anything.

It's not being the voice of reason it's about being the voice of holy shit you're an awful person. If a good person tells you you suck it's one thing but if even a complete shit of a human tells you you're terrible? that stings.

for fuck's sake you're tard

That fucking retarded. There's no weight to Quagmire telling someone like Brian that they're a piece of shit. If Charles Fucking Manson came up to me and told me I was an asshole because I shoplifted sometimes, I would laugh it off because that's Charles Manson -- the dude that murders and rapes people. I almost understand the point you believed you were trying to convey, but you'd have to be a real imbecile to think having Quagmire call out Brian for being sort of an asshole when he spent his last episode raping Marge Simpson until she liked it is anything other than a show of Family Guy's increasingly questionable quality of writing.

It's fucking stupid and, apparently, you are too. I'm not missing the point, you're just the exact level of intelligence these writers typically cater their material towards.

>JACKIE YOU SUCK BECAUSE YOU STOOD BY MARCO'S SIDE EVEN THROUGH THE WORST SPAGHETTI SPILLING, RESCUED JANNA FROM A SWARM OF RATS, AND STOLE THE BOYFRIEND FROM AN ALIEN PRINCESS WHO HAD PREVIOUSLY REJECTED HIM DURING THE BLOOD MOON BALL

That's Quagmire will willingly bang a 13-year old

Honestly not a Starco or Jaco fag, whichever one. I'm just done with all the shipping shit.

I'm talking about Jackie as a whole, as a character

Aww, did the wittle Brian fan get his feewings hurt because somebody doesn't like what he likes?

>Seeing a character pose some sort of challenge to this guy for at least a few minutes would be nice.
We all ready had that with Zeep Zanflorp.

Why? Explain.

Shipping is not a valid answer.

>Reason You Suck Speech
>taking fucking family guy of all things seriously as a show

I genuinely thought tv tropes and the faggotry associated with it had died.

until she hangs herself

I mean what you say besides "you're pretty boring" I don't think she's infuriating, just not yet interesting.

*what would you say

Hey man, if it had stayed cancelled, we wouldn't have this problem.

I don't think anyone could defend her actions.

That's not Lynn.

>it's a 'shit calling shit brown' episode

Honestly, so many characters in the Marvel universe deserve to get slammed, but out of all of them, Carol deserves it the most.

>Finds an Inhuman that can predict the future
>uses him to look into future incidents and stop them
>Everything goes okay at first, but then she just goes full profiling and just arrests people before they do anything
>Ends up getting Tony Stark into a coma as a result and Bruce Banner dies, the Ultimates break up,
>Somehow ends up being the most popular hero on Marvel Earth

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Okay, so you mean to fucking tell me that Cyclops is Hitler for destroying a cloud which is literally harmful to a group of people, yet Carol comes out of Civil War 2 as the perfect star hero of Earth?

No fucking way. Just fuck off with that. No, she should be regarded as being way worse. She should be looked at as a possible dictator in the making. She already showed how authoritarian she was when she supported profiling and arresting people off of mere visions. What if she gets the idea to just go full dictator mode like Injustice Superman?

Other characters that fully deserve to get slammed and eat a dick:

>Mockingbird
>Young!Jean Grey
>America Chavez
>The ENTIRE Inhuman royal family(They can eat a planet-sized dick.)
>FemThor
>Wasp(Nadia)
>Beast

When Pymtron and Captain Hydra are one of the few characters that are actually likable and down to earth, there is something seriously wrong here. I should not be liking villainous versions of heros rather than some of the actual heros that have ongoings.

What about Heroic versions of villains?

Well said, With all the blood and pain on Carol's hand how the hell does she have gall to keep calling herself a hero. She really is a dictator suspending human rights when its convenient, silencing her opposition that's not the type of person i want to hold any type of power let alone train a new generation of heroes.

I didn't even like cyclops and i could understand why he wanted to stop the terrigen mist. The inhuman royal family starts randomly gassing towns in order to create inhumans is it so fucking hard to ask permission before gassing an entire town. If they would have asked and explained the risk people would have sign up in droves and anyone who dies the burden would lie with them. What did Femthor, Wasp, and Beast do?

>rejected
Just Friends' lyrics confirms this isn't the case and Marco being unsettled by Star's crush on him for days would have to mean he actually wasn't aware of being into her at any point.

Anyone in the show that would give one would be a hypocrite for doing so.

She also looks like an ugly dyke.

Both her and Clay are pretty fucking awful.

What I could've used was an entire episode of Reverend Putty giving everyone in Moralton a 'reason you suck' speech during a sermon.

Like 11 straight minutes of that scene of Flanders freaking out at everyone, it'd be fucking perfect

>Family Guy, Reddit & Memey and Gravity Falls cancer all in one thread
>and TV Tropes

Holy fucking shit

Already exists, at least on here.

She seems genuinely concerned about him (more so than Luffy). But other than that not really. Course I'm not very far in the arc as of now.

I think the isssue rides more on the fact that she default isn't as interesting as the other characters. Oda could do another arc about her character but why do that when there are so many more interesting characters around her to develop.

People have told him both at length at various points in the 2 decades this has been his defining character trait

Basically my answer. Plus, she's just a stepping stone.

Eh, she's cool. She's a tomboy; she acts like a guy and she's at a young age. Eventually, she'll change.

>People are talking about cartoons on a cartoon board and this is triggering me

Holy fucking shit.

Everybody in that town except orel is assholes.

Honest to god she needed to get roasted by Elisa, or Goliath.

This was one of my favorite moments in the show, but it kind of put a damper on it when everyone in the room acted like Peridot was wrong for saying it. I'd really love a scene where somebody seriously tears apart Rose's various shortcomings and mistakes and isn't treated like a monster for doing so, but it's hard to imagine that happening when everyone that knew her seems to have thought she was a goddess of compassion.

but he said brian was shit as well.

>Elisa, or Goliath

Wrong. Elisa doesn't really care enough about Demona to rip into her, and Goliath is not that petty. Xanatos is the clear choice to end Demona's fucking life.

It's happened, but Rick always gets a pass because the situation requires his skills to fix. There is never a slam speech that he doesn't have some stupid plot device to shield him from the injury.

Eventually the plot won't save him, though.

I always imagined evil morty is from the same universe as shit eating bowl cut Rick that befriended jerry in that one episode

This. I haven't catch up to the series because I'm buying the manga but she's by far the worst Straw Hat. The second is Sanji but he had some great moments when he's not talking about women, the rest I love equally as much(except Brook, not that I dislike him, he just haven't given alot and I'm hardly standing yet another anime pervert)

Fucking this. At least Nancy felt bad about what she did

You ever deal with a crackhead or a serial killer in court, user? Rick's lower than that.

It's hard to break someone when they've already been shattered.

You don't put a character like Ponyhead in your second episode. You just don't. I remember my gf and I watching the first episode and we both stopped watching it because of her. We eventually pick the show up later, but Ponyhead is easily the worst charcter. She's gotten to be bareable in recent episodes though.

I remember there's a moment during this speech where he says "I work down at the soup kitchen. Never see you down there"

And I'm just thinking BULL SHIT. There is no way on earth Glen, as he's been portrayed in this show, would ever spend his time helping people down in the soup kitchen unless he was just doing it to fuck homeless chicks.

How the fuck hasn't this little faggot been posted yet?

Nami as a character is the Navigator because Luffy is RETARDED. Luffy is so super ultra hyper retarded that he wants to be a pirate but he does NOT know how to:

1) Swim (even before eating his Devil Fruit).

2) Sail a ship.

So Nami was created to give her artificial purpose and Luffy can stay as an enabled dumbass protagonist. God damn do I hate Luffy. I never liked the Stupid Male Shounen Protagonist. But Luffy is too exaggerated. By all means he should have died in the first chapter of the damn franchise because he used a barrel to sail the ocean.

Anyway, Nami only exists via making Luffy retarded. And he being a moron is what gives her a utility in a ship. Putting it simply she is the True Captain of the crew. But yes, she's definitively an annoying greedy cunt. She's lucky she was created by a Beta Loser Faggot Who Loves Getting Strap On Up The Ass because that is who Oda is. Damn Oda the Jap.

For somebody complaining about an author having something up their ass, you have quite the stick up your butt
Luffy is too exaggerated
>who is Goku?

What about Merida from Disney's Brave movie? That cunt is a Role Model to impressionable youths. Any boy who acts like Merida will get his face punched in. And any girl who behaves like that cunt? She'll be sadly enabled.

There's a guy on Sup Forums that constantly shitposts about how much he hates Nami and I'm pretty sure this is that user. But everyone already gave him all the (you)s so.

No no no. Goku has a reason for being stupid. He received a head injury when he was what? A toddler that wiped away his sharp violent personality of being a Saiyan. Also remember in addition to this? Goku was raised in the wilderness with very little in the way of education or a manner to develop social skills.

Luffy on the other hand was born dumb in a kind village filled with many people to look after and advise him. There is no excuse for Luffy's moronic nature. Luffy is the guy who saw his brother MURDERED in front of him and learned nothing from the traumatic experience and still goofs off during tense situations.

I like Luffy, but Goku isn't as exagerrated as he is. But his "serious" moments are better desu

Not him, but Goku is atleast competent. Luffy has the intellect of bag of cement.

>And it'll take the ultimate innocent stupidity of a Jerry to defeat Evil Morty.

Y'know what would be amazing to see? A competent Jerry that tears down Rick's scheme at the last moment after acting like a regular Jerry throughout the episode.

That's how you should tear into Rick. Not with words but with humiliating actions.

>He recieved a head injury

That was only retroactively added to Goku's character by the saiyan saga. It was never mentioned or brought up and just happened to be a tidbit of information that was dumped in the HUGE dump of information that let us know Goku was a Saiyan.

For the entirety of Dragonball up to that point Goku was just stupid for no reason. And the only reason the "Goku bumped his head" thing is in the story is so that Toriyama can give a reason for why Goku isn't evil or aggressive like the other saiyans.

>Learned nothing
U wot m8? He nearly gave everything up after that and tried to harm friends who were trying to help him

Harley Quinn.

Although I'm not really sure how much of the problem is her as a person and how much of the problem is the universe contriving reasons to accept and popularize her.

DB Goku acts how a 11 yearold who spent most of his life alone in the middle of nowhere would act in a action comedy show tho. Classic is best DB

I'm just waiting for the day when either Spongebob or Squidward just lay his ass out

I've never watched the show so I'm only going by what I see posted on Sup Forums, but it seems like all of her relationships are abusive. Particularly with Pearl

Do you really think a character needs to be called out within the show by another character for being boring to you? I think you are misunderstanding the purpose of the thread. This isn't a "character you don't like" thread.

Is there some particular reason Lisa hasn't been mentioned yet?

>do you know why your speech means absolutely nothing? because your a hypocrite. being self aware of how terrible you are doesn't make you better, it means your even worse for knowing and continuing to be like that. I might not be a good person but to hear some rapist who uses people like a rag tell me I'm terrible? go fuck your tranny dad you piece of shit.