17K in sale

>17K in sale

WHY ARENT YOU BUYING HER BOOK

the marvel citizens already give her enough support

she doesnt need mine

Marvel is dead. Bury it, consider this mercy.
DC won

>Mighty Captain Marvel #4 17,893
>Mighty Captain Marvel #5 17,164

It's not that bad

But if i post enough that it is, people will start to believe me. This is the 5th thread in 2 days

It's time.

Because she fucking sucks, tumblr.

Hasn't kissed Jess yet.

>book has an established regular readership
So op is just shilling?

20k is cancellation numbers for niche titles. She's not even doing that. So it's bombing.

She looks like a lesbian with her hair and body.
It looks disgusting

Plus she's a try hard leader

Because I am a vested member of the Patriarchy and actively work to sabotage all female accomplishment and achievement possible.
SEIG HEIL!

because it sucks

She's in the military. Of course she is a try hard. She even put ranks Steve

I don't buy books from chracter that only exist cause of SJW propaganda.

Marvel overshipped #5. Actual sales would be at least a few k lower.

Why would you like an alcoholic fascist with murderous rage, and who arrests people with zero evidence other than ''A wizard did it''

Plus she's fucking ugly.

Why is Carol such a literal cuck?

Raising the spider-baby from Jess's relationship with a turkey-baster?

you right

Once she gets her hair and cupsize back, I'll consider it.

Because Marvel's entire roster and universe is wholly unlikable. Every other series is some kind gimmicky event like a "Death Of..." or a "Secret Invasion" or a "Daughter Of..." bullshit. I honestly can't think of a single compelling story or reason to give Marvel any money. I'm kind of amazed anyone can, even if I grasp subjective tastes.

I was. Then they tied it into some shit even I wasn't interested in, chased away the writers and put some other hack on it. Then an intern from tumblr wrote the first issue solicitation.

What's the difference between Cpt. Marvel, Marvel Girl and Ms. Marvel anyway?

She's gotta marry Spider-Woman first.

Gotta swipe all the potentially trademarked names involving Marvel so DC doesn't swipe them.

I don't like bull headed Dykes who lack an adult mentality

A few years ago those would've been cancellation numbers.

That's never been a real rule, less so than ever these days.

Yeah, goddammit.
I mean, Tara Butters first five issues weren't anything special, but as far as character and plot hooks go, they were setting up something dec-- LOL NOPE CIVIL WAR II.

It would be funny if Alpha Flight finally had a book, separated themselves from this garbage, and sold better than CM

They really aren't in the last 4 years each one have become so unbearable that i wonder if they weren't the real villains. Its like the writers don't understand what Heroes mean. Now they're turning Captain America into Captain Hydra completely shitting all over his mythos and trying to make him a Nazi villain.

Dragging down the old heroes to prop up the new or less successful ones but at the end of the day all they've done is make everyone unbearable, ruin a well established character, and leave a poisonous legacy.
From now on when Captain America makes a good point he'd be shot down
>Shut up Captain remember you were a Nazi
>Since I've never been brainwashed im in the right everyone who doest agree is secretly a nazi.
Nick Spencer has ruined Captain America and nothing anyone does can repair it.

>le overshipping meme

die, Rich

actual sales of all comics other than those which are returnable (basically every DC comic from Rebirth's start until late last year, but basically no other titles, including DC's current offerings) are significantly lower than headline figures

comics shipped to the LCS are paid for by the LCS (around 75% of cover price, but dropping for larger orders); whether the LCS can sell them to consumers is nobody's problem but the LCS owner who bought them

nobody has ABC audits, nobody publishes US Postal Service data because they're all in the Direct Market, and so on: there's no actual figures on what's selling, what's selling remaindered, and what's being dumped en masse and was only ordered for the variants or the price breaks (as an aside, it's worth remembering that most LCS owners today were collectors during the bubble - they may not have forgotten the lesson, but they've never stopped buying up shit that's really not worth a damn and trading it among themselves)

the only solid way to even guess at what a book i making is when it has a very slow tailoff in sales (which is almost no titles), when it sells high but has no variants (which is next to never), or when it sells consistently high - but even with Batman, there's been a fluctuation in sales of around 40k (anywhere between 95k and 135k) since the 2011 relaunch; so you have a pretty vast confidence interval there, and it's likely that even solid selling titles like that actually reach fewer consumers than you might think

you do think, don't you user?

Why haven't we bought the book about a bullheaded fascist that flies around arresting civilians (and the occasional hero/villain) due to "future crimes"

Even Cyclops wasn't as big of a dill-hole as her

Picture books are for children. I'd buy a novel about her though.

Go some place else then shit posting summerfag

Captain Marvel was a Krer alien superhero named Mar-Vell. After Carol Danvers got superpowers, she took on the mantle of Ms. Marvel, and the pair were romantically involved for a while. In 1982 (I think) Marvel released a graphic novel called Death of Captain Marvel where Mar-Vell dies of cancer. Carol continues being Ms. Marvel for years until a few years back when she took on the mantle of Captain Marvel. The new Ms. Marvel, Kamala Khan, is a Carol fangirl who got Inhuman powers from the Terrigen Mist and took on the title in honour of her hero.

Marvel Girl is completely separate, that was Jean Grey's X-Men codename/superhero name

Hickman's Captain America was way more out of character than Captain Hydra is.

>and the pair were romantically involved for a while
No they weren't. Carol had a crush on him but he was already married.

Because it's not good. I was buying the last volume by Butters/Fazeka/Gage because it was actually good, then they went ahead and cancelled it at 10 and relaunched it.

>20k is cancellation numbers for niche titles.
15k for niche. 20k for flagship.

>dyke hair
>everyone loves her for no reason
>selfie cover
I buy good comics.

Only lady thor and lady wolverine matter.

Tumblr: REPRESENTATION IS IMPORTANT GUYS

>refuses to buy the book because 'muh safe space', 'I'm broke' 'the writer is problematic.'

The Roman Reigns Effect

Marvel's still in the delusion that not only did Carol "win" Civil War II but that she was in the right the entire time...

Because it's getting a relaunch in October.

Carol WAS right, though.

Much like with Roman, I blame the shitty booking. She has the goods but they make her so unlikable thinking that's how they'll get fans instead of repel them.

I'm not digging her ring gear either.

from every cover I've seen of captain marvel I would assume the story is about her being a celebrity than actually saving the world.

>actual sales of all comics other than those which are returnable (basically every DC comic from Rebirth's start until late last year, but basically no other titles, including DC's current offerings) are significantly lower than headline figures
So you're saying in reality Carol's bombing even harder than she appears to be.

FUCKING WOW
U
C
K
I
N
G

W
O
W

I never really liked carol, but at least she had some skimpy outfit to compensate.

At least it makes sense with her military leadership role

Roman's flak jacket just makes his selling of abdominal targeting moves hilarious

She's boring and its shit.

lmao who? get that nobody outta here

Yeah. I guess it's not really a bad design, at least when she's not drawn with a helmet or anything (I liked the domino mask). Keep her looking feminine and not like she's transitioning into Steve Rogers though.

What the hell, last I checked they are both Captains at the least.

Steve is a Captain in the Army.
Carol is a Major in the Air Force.

Carol actually demotes herself by calling herself Captain Marvel.

>buying comic books
I'll just continue to be a parasite thanks

Rhodey is military. He wasn't this big a try-hard.

Because it's poorly written. You'd think Marvel would put some top tier talent on this book since they've been pushing Carol so hard recently.

The cancelled Fantastic Four for selling at 35K because of "poor sales". By Marvel's own logic, Carol's numbers are poor and her book should be cancelled.

>Captain Marvel
>not a flagship despite the constant reboots for GRRL POWER!, endless money for promotion, and headlining a movie coming soon they don't stop trying to make thing
Sure...

But I am buying it, user.

Fuck off tumblr

So she's failing even more? HAHAAHAHAHA

Stohl is a shit writer, enjoy your junior cadet child soldiers taking the spotlight.

Who is she?

I swear every fifth cover or new first edition of one of her shitty relaunches she is at a parade with 1000 """fans""" cheering her on but never doing anything beyond Carol Corps shout outs.

>rustled about Rich Johnston
>claiming "every DC comic from Rebirth until late last year guys!" despite the fact it was only the first four to six issues of each Rebirth title
>calling overshipping a meme
>despite the fact people that aren't Rich Johnston have confirmed it
>arguing that comics sales are lower than they appear in a thread where people are arguing that Captain Marvel's sales are really low

I seriously hope you weren't being paid by Marvel or even doing it on a volunteer basis on their request.

Because it's crap. Where's the goddamn Fantastic Four?

What's a Fantastic Four?

Her sales actually went up for issue #3 compared to #2, but turns out she had a cool venom variant cover

She is in love.

Is that her girlfriend's son?

Axel wanted Deathlok to succeed so badly he let it continue it's #12 issue run. It had 8000 near the end, don't know how low it went.

Yes.

My bad, it only had 10 issues. Lowest point was 8,360

she ruined my pure Kamala

also wouldn't afford it 'cause customs

When will Marvel give up with the current course? It's clear SJW shit has destroyed them but they're stubbornly continuing.

>GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE'S SON
I know Marvel is very SJW, but was it really necessary for Carol to say this?

>WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING X BOOK?

Because the industry sucks, and betrays what little excitement that I can muster.

>Buying ongoing comics
All the good comics have already been published. Especially with Marvel, Disney isn't going to make the comics better.