mega.nz/#F!URQWHLRT!FD8_YrUbxK-WJZcC97LnTQ
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzprmLosXsaMUlI0OURLVmVQSnc/view?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a5mo6eFZpnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9zRBFSSmH08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool

>There's a daily dedicated thread
Good shit. It should encourage more discussion, overall I think the show is fine, but the plot needs a better pacing.
Any expectations for upcoming episodes? I hope Today Was Wassome deals with time traveling.

I'm hoping the series becomes more and more serious as episodes go on, but still keeps its silly fun like it did in the pilot.

So can like anyone summarize the premise, so that we know what we're going in to? Can't seem to find much info online

Won't last long.

youtu.be/a5mo6eFZpnQ

At first, I was skeptical of this one since it's based on a webseries. But I watched the pilot, and liked it. I like that Nickelodeon is making an animated mystery series, I think the characters have good chemistry, and I like the voice acting.

Why not? Premise sounds interesting, the animation looks good and the characters look well defined.
Also, Nick spent 3 years and likely a shit-ton of money into making this show. As many anons and people on the internet have stated, this is Nick's version of Gravity Falls.

I think he means Nickelodeon will let it die.

My point still stands, Nick has invested so much into the show I'm sure they'll get at least a second season

To even hype up the show's ratings, they're premiering it right after new Loud House episodes in July.

Exactly, they're following the "bomb" style used with Loud House, giving us one ep per day.
Still, I'm glad the show already got a good reception on the internet.

We'll see. I think children are itching for another 22 minute plot driven cartoon and are getting sick of the shit CN has been pulling with SU and DXD with Star.

This.
The show is the lore cartoon of Nickelodeon right now, it makes sense the channel wants its own product to compete with the other two's shows

>THE SPONGEBOB CHANNEL WILL CANCEL LOUD HOUSE ANY DAY NOW.jpg

A lot of people on other sites are comparing this to Gravity Falls, which I guess was to be expected

At first only like 3 out of 10 people commented that, then a cancerous youtuber made a video calling it a straight rip-off. Since loud children watch e-celebs and religiously follow them, now we got a whole bunch of sperglings echoing that.
The video in question
youtube.com/watch?v=9zRBFSSmH08

I mean, I suppose that the kids' last name is "Timbers" is a bit strange

You think Loud House is the next Spongebob?

Anybody else glad that Frylock and Carl are getting non-Adult Swim work?

almost any kids show production is planned to be able to push out 50+ episodes for syndication unless it really turns into a super-flop as kids will even watch re-runs of crap and don't follow television that tightly.
This is a pretty common practice for TV in every country I've lived in.

Vailskibum is a class A sperg. He's been like this for years now. He got his following making shitty Gravity Falls 'theory' videos and somehow has still stayed relevant despite his atrocious voice.

Dana Snyder (Master Shake) is there as well, he voices that black-haired short boy you see in certain videos.

Remember when people were calling Gravity Falls a Regular Show rip-off?

I don't see the correlation

>People discussing if Mabel was or not randumb
Oh boy, little did they know.
Also, I feel WttW has the same problem that last user pointed out in the cap, the show is just starting, so there's a lot of stuff left to see and development is almost none.
What he means is that this show will earn its own name and reputation when people watch more episodes and realize it is unique and different from GF.

>What he means is that this show will earn its own name and reputation when people watch more episodes and realize it is unique and different from GF.

I mean that I don't see how those people thought GF was like Regular Show

Oh sorry. Well in that case perhaps back then a few trailers showed a Slice-of-Life heavy show instead of the mystery stuff of GF, or some anons might have seen some similarities between both shows' styles.

Now that you mention it I do remember people comparing them visually back then. Fucking retards.

If anything, Welcome to the Wayne is closer to RS, in fact, they were going to make the show in that style at some point, pic related.
People act with ignorance because they are full of it. Everyone thinks this is like GF, when it is clear that this is closer to an animated SCP Foundation show for kids.

To be fair, the Timbers kids do seem a little like a genderbent Pines Twins, at least at first

True, and they also have a tree-related surname, but other than that is just plain reaching and projecting.
For now, I'll watch this show without comparing it to others. Personally, I find it nice, it offers nothing revolutionary or totally new, but the setting and the characters are quite original, and the plot looks full of nice mysteries to uncover and heavy lore.