How can Batman claim to an ally of justice...

How can Batman claim to an ally of justice, when he willingly have intimate relations with unjust women and allow evil to continuously terrorize the innocent?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-79203
manga-museum.com/en/aboutus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just because your dick is now a nuclear reactor doesn't mean everyone else can't have fun
Also fuck off to >>>/krg/

>How can Batman claim to an ally of justice

Kamen Rider should be licensed to DC.

wtf did I just watch?

>dawnofjustice.webm

Because the writers are stupid. If you want a true ally of Justice Batman, read Silver Age stories. After Miller and Moore, Batman was ruined.

Rider 1 ripped a wing off Bat-Man and threw him off a building.

The Batman marriage thing is stupid on all levels. Don't worry they won't get marriage and/or will get divorce after the next arc. Batman's status quo will always be him single.

We need a Kamen Rider in cape comics.

Toho have a long partnership with Marvel.

Who Kamen Rider side with in Injustice?

which one?

Sometimes even the Junk of Justice must do battle with the Vaginas of Villiany, OP.

How can Catwoman terrorize the innocent if she's busy fucking Batman?

You can't compare Batman's fight to Kamen Rider #1's fight.
Batman fights street level punks and mod gangsters sometimes escalates to supernatural shit.
Kamen Rider #1 was fought terrorist bio-cybernetic monsters who were attacking on a global scale.
Also Hongo was into women he in the early show he was unable to control his new super strength to safely be close to anyone. He couldn't even comfort a child with accedently hurting them. He also chose to dedicate his life to fighting Shocker which refuses to die.

The villains Hongo fights are brainwashed cyborgs who can't be cured.
The villains Batman fights have mental issues that he hopes will be resolved and cured.
He has hope (for most of them)
If a villain has to die, it's only for the law to decide (seriously, why didn't they just execute the Joker)

Reminder

I'm not too sure about that.
I like DC and Kamen Rider but I'm skeptical if that would actually go well given the possibility that a careless writer could fuck it all up and make Masked Rider 2.0.

Kamen Rider by proxy being part of the Super Sentai multiverse is part of the Marvel Universe.

The treacherous wombs of the wicked can still bear the righteous seed of justice!

Supaida-Man didn't actually crossover V3
Am I missing something else?

didn't masked rider only turn out the way it did because all the budget went into licenseing?

i heard the kamen rider IP is more expensive than power rangers/super sentai

>(seriously, why didn't they just execute the Joker)

Didn't Batman, like, actually stop them from doing it?

ORGASMIC!

i like to headcanon that there is no joker and the identity works like the red hood identity did in the killing joke

I liked the Atom, the scene where he rides electrons through the telephone line is fucking badass

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-79203
Battle Fever J is part of Marvel's Multiverse or was.
All Super Sentai series were part of the same universe or connected via a multiverse.
Power Rangers sort of counts as Dino Thunder portrayed Abaranger as a TV show and old logos from Super Sentai were used in a scene where Tommy is going through Ranger data.
Kamen Rider's multiverse was always disputed since Showa all shared a universe but Heisei era were not or a few were loosely connected. Kamen Rider Decade was Toei's Crisis On Infinite Earth as it combined Super Sentai and Kamen Rider continuities then later Gokaiger combined Metal Heroes into the multiverse as well.
It all leads back to Super Sentai being a by product of Marvel and Toei's co-production of Battle Fever J which designs are loosely based on Captain America.

You post reminded me that i had this image.
It's real old probably needs updating.
Oh yeah Ultraman had a crossover with Kamen Rider so in a way they're part of the multiverse.

There are people who question the validity of Kamen Riders killing their foes.

Either one. Do you see him joining Batman or Superman?

Well Rider 2 did punch a guy into becoming normal again.

Batman

>Just because your dick is now a nuclear reactor...

What?

When did this happen and why?

this creates more questions than it answers.

I'd like to see a story featuring Kamen Rider and Punisher. Explore their differing views on justice.

No way Hongo could be Frank'd though.

I prefer Tsuburaya's stuff. It even fits with ayys coming to earth with jesus imagery

anyone else read these in his voice?

Batman isn't an ally of justice though.

Have any of the Kamen Riders killed a human?
Not even an augmented one, just a regular one.

don't bully the autistic

I don't think so, but in his logic I don't see why he wouldn't explode a killer with a punch, but he had to try to shoot him first

They met at a manga museum during an exhibition of pieces from Florida International Museum of Cartoon Art

manga-museum.com/en/aboutus

NO. Hell no. Outside of maybe a movie adaptation, or a vidya at a stretch KR should stay overseas.

Main Riders? Not that I can remember. Riderman was directly responsible for the deaths of many people, but not after he became a Rider. If they've killed anyone its always been because they've been augmented or mutated. Drive killed dozens of sentient AIs if you consider those to be close enough to pass for human, but he was a duly appointed police officer authorized to destroy them to keep the peace.

There's been plenty of "Evil Riders" who've killed people though. They still bear the title of Kamen Rider, so they count. Ouja was a fucking serial killer whose body count jumped into triple figures after he got superpowers.

Because pussy /is/ justice just like dfc.

Don't think so, but Gaim did unknowingly kill his best friend. Best friend had turned into an Inves though.

>"best friend"
>some random fag he used to style on in hype dance battles

I'm having a hard time coming up with one where the Rider wasn't evil and the but it's possible. They just rarely fight unaugmented humans who pose enough of a threat to kill.

Genm from the current show is literally responsible for thousands of deaths from a plague he spread on purpose. For the sake of making a fun video game.

He spends a good chunk of the first half trying to figure out what happened to Yuuya before the reveal.

Oh shit you're right. I was thinking of Jounichi. Who got killed by Cherry Man. Because I'm a fucking idiot.

No worries. It's been a few years now.

I miss that wild ride, though at least now we have Chronicle.

Fourze only killed like 1 person in the entire show and even then he died after the fight anyways

>
>KR
>SS
>Ultra

Please remember Metal Heroes. They're cool too.

Except New Gavan

He sucks

He was pretty decent in the last two movies. He was just such a faggot in his own film.

I like Geki tho. He's got spunk.

I mostly hate him in his movie, his cameos are pretty decent

Rider 1 and 2 in the original series killed some Shocker officials and scientists who weren't shown to be augmented.

Stronger in Skyrider killed the crazy scientist who created the brainwashed Shocker grunts for Neo-Shocker.

They've also killed some Foundation X staff, like when OOO and Fourze drove right through their helicopters in Megamax, blowing them up. That seemed rather out of character though, considering how in their own shows they go out of their way to avoid killing humans.

You mean Blue Beetle? Already exists.

Don't worry, it's all part of the game, no one killed by Busters or game virus is dead forever, just clear Kamen Rider Chronicles and everything will be

so, you guys wanna be a Kamen Rider too, right?

I agree.

Oh God, that whole Kamen Rider sub-plot was some fucked up shit.