What did Sup Forums think of the premiere?

What did Sup Forums think of the premiere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtZ-cz-3zqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I couldn't put up with this garbage anymore. It looked like it could have improved a little with Ultron but it was false hope.

Love Keaton as Lang

Tediously slow. Like, they could have moved the plot along faster.

>introduce a new team in the last episodes of the previous season
>bring back all the uninteresting shitters and leave the two best(Red Hulk and Songbird) out

>Panther beats up Skurge and Kang
Lol

Let's be honest, Skurge is the Shocker of Thor villains.

I just realized they're just introducing Jane Foster to make her Thor. Fuck this show

Sing with me one last time Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=WtZ-cz-3zqo

You can have simple animation with stylized designs
You can have realistic designs with good animation

But for the love of christ, YOU CAN'T HAVE REALISTIC DESIGNS WITH SIMPLISTIC ANIMATION. It looks like fucking GI Joe, but worse.

Our worlds about to break

Carol was great as always.

I raped my friend's girl

I hate the writing on these Disney XD Marvel shows.

I know they're supposed to be for kids, but damn. And the fact that they try to emulate the quippiness of the marvel MCU, but for kids makes it even worse.

Good writing can save such a show, but this is written for 6 year olds.

>Hulk these guys are made of goop!
>Punch don't work!
>So no smash?
>No smash, which makes me wanna smash >:(

I think it's even more staggering how waste deep they are in trying to make it like current Marvel comics and the MCU.

>>Wasp: "we're not regular Avengers...we're ALL NEW, ALL DIFFERENT"

Fucking really? Just call yourselves NEW Avengers. And even then, the roster of Avengers, though nice to see a different lineup, lacks any real umph to it. You got stoic Vision, Carol "makes aliens she saves her slaves", Black Panther who is just as stoic as Vision, and Wasp who has no discernible personality. Kamala and Ant-Man seem rounded enough to be the comic relief, but the team as a whole? Lacks something.

Also Jane Foster is a Stark employee...yay...

Still, I am a bit curious to see what else they will try to tackle. I mean, are we going to get a Gwenpool episode?

You just realized that? Shouldn't you realized that the moment Jane Foster appears? This show has been allergic to all supporting cast members to the heroes, so why introduce one now?

never mind the logic. The story progression itself doesn't have logic to it. Watched the cross over with GotG and one moment a space laser was hitting the ground and moving to a city. Flash to space and they are trying to avoid the same laser, which is suddenly moving quickly attacking them. Flash back to the ground and Hulk is PUSHING THE LASER SIDEWAYS!

Does the art style have a name? It's just so dull. Look at how visually pleasing EMH Hela is compared with her other counterpart.

But him and Kang?

>XD
Fuck off

EMH was the last great hope for good xd capeshit

Earth's Mightiest Heroes is made with genuine love for the characters.

Bottom is "The goddess? Oh, you mean that character in the upcoming Thor movie, let's draw it like a He-man character like we draw every character and call it a day"

Kang being part of an ensemble was weird.

The channel is literally called Disney XD

>Sigh...why did I agree to be in Thor Ragnarok. Oh, I'm pretty sure it will be great but now I have to sit in this no colour realm on a show no one likes. I used to be cool, right? I was sexy and green.

>The comic books? ug, Aaron doesn't know what to do with me. I don't even have my own realm anymore. You know what he made me do? KISS THANOS! Ug, I can't get that Titan methane out of my mouth! Just more movie synergy.

>I really shouldn't have agreed to that...

>The channel is literally called Disney
we know. Fuck off too tumblr with your emotes

Shows like Spectacular had good animation with stylistic designs, tho.

Yeah, that show was actually good. and gave me hopes of the new stuff being good too, when it all started coming out.

I blame the MCU. seems like EMH was trying to be completely independent of the MCU but once Avengers came out it seems like they shifted the story telling and writing to fit in line with that.

Avengers came out in May 2012 and EMH ended on May 2013

EMH also handled Ultron better than this new show, in my opinion. Which is when I started falling off.

damn son. hit that trigger button huh?

The channel is called Disney Ex Dee

>Does the art style have a name?
souless?

seriously tho, I remember not liking EMH's style when it was coming out, but the show was good enough for me to look past that.

But the new shit has me missing that art style.

if he still doesn't get it, i don't know what will

oh you're doing a joke. ok that's pretty good.

To be honest, I don't mind the character design of the new show as much as I can't stand the CGI backgrounds. It just feels like all the characters are floating on a CGI plane.

nice photoshop there

this guy gets it. It's in every thread as reliable as the Diana meme in Justice League Action

I mean, thats OK. But fun designs can save limited animation, but realistic designs NEED good animation.

the second style has nicer proportions ill give it that
other than that, EMH wins, no contest

>EMH also handled Ultron better than this new show, in my opinion.

Glad to see EMH Ultron get some appreciation. It's weird how he gets shit on when he was one of the better villains.

he was good he just wasn't muh Ultron with a fuck ton of daddy issues

The thing is, he is. The one thing autists cling on is the fact that he speaks monotically and like a robot. Yet they never consider that this is a shallow attempt by Ultron to come off as inhuman and robotic, even though he's still lording over Hank, depreciating humans at every turn, wanting to make a son and a wife, etc.

It's like subtlety is lost on them.

it BARELY touched on that. His actual desire for destruction came from contradiction in his logic. the whole Error Error, must destroy humans has been done to death and that's what he exactly did.