Magik = quick transport/magic
Kate = rich bitch/organisation

Guardians of the Universe

>Superior X-Men

Op here, thanks for contributing!

Fixed that 4U

No problem user.

>Stark-Bolts

Tony feels guilty for the T-Bolts program during Civil War, so he restarts it. He has Clint & Melissa be in charge of the rehabiliation program, which has a rotating cast of: Diamondback, Constrictor, Blizzard. Ghost & The Superior Foes.

But, at the same time, he has a "Suicide Squad" team running around for those that will never be rehabilitated. He has Taskmaster run it, with Moonstone as the "influence", over Carnage, Black Ant & Bullseye.

The magnificent seven samurai.

The Hero: Rai
The Lancer: Bloodshot
The Big Guy: X-0 Manowar
The Smart Guy: Ivar Time walker
The Old Guy: Eternal Emperor
The Young Guy:Shadow man
The Funny Guy: Armstrong

>No Best Boy Ninjak
>boi.jpg

How does a team of Smashers not include Smasher and Flag Smasher?

Yeah I probably will switch the Hickman Smasher to that team from my Avengers team.

WORLDBREAKERS

The best fighters of the realms in space, fighting cosmic-threads, maybe Deathseed-Sentry could be one enemy.

pls no bully

Badass man.
Was considering Bill, Hyperion & unworthy Thor for a god squad.

Who is in the middle/top row?

Gilgamesh (The forgotten One)

He had a roll as Hercules best bud in his ANAD-run.

you forgot to add worldbreaker hulk
that hulk blew up planets by simply standing on them

Hulk is too boring, but yes, the inspiration for the name is from Worldbreaker Hulk.

UNCANNY X-FORCE

Bets/Dom are leaders

>tvtropes
>Valiant
I can't decide which I am more disgusted by.

What's that panel of satana from?

I always thought a West Coast Avengers reunion would work just to show how much these characters have changed. Whether it would be a one-shot where they all eat dinner together at Pymtron's weird Alaskan mansion, or a series where they reform the team, I would read it.

Original Vision's been revived lately?

Yeah he was in All New Invaders...

bump

ironic, just the other day as i was telling my friend how neat a comic about Jarvis would be i came up with a "Hidden Avengers" team led by Jarvis who wanted to get into the hero action, to choose the roster i clicked random character on Marvel wiki and tried to find who was interesting

I kind of like the line up I made, Jarvis would either be in Tony's stealth armor or even just have Iron-Man gauntlet, Irma was out trying to find herself by herself, 3 villains who were given a second chance (Dragorr/Gnome being a one time villain helps me flesh him out like nuts), and Jarvis would recruit them all behind Tony's and even the Avengers backs

i wanted to go full Ewing and use obscure villains and heroes marvel threw under thus bus i know one idea i had was bringing Skull from Earth X as a villain.... somehow

Im not a gay Marvel writer so its all just a fanfic idea, but if i was ho boy id being going nuts and it wouldn't sell at all

who is redbeard? is this what 1610 Thor looks like now?

Volstagg

It's main universe Volstagg as War Thor using the hammer of Secret War's version of Ultimate Thor.

when was it shown he was "War Thor"

>Frank tactician, Karnak marksman

user...

The furry-ous five, made up of people in animal costumes

Issue 20 came out yesterday.

bump

Abracadabra Alakazam also starring Shazam