Back at the Barnyard marathon on Nicktoons

Pigfags can't stop winning

in fact, Dr Pig's episode is in the lineup

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88247561/#88247561
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously? If its a tribute to Pig's VA that's pretty cool if them.

reminder this got more season than harvey beaks

I thought that maybe at first but there's only a few pig centric episodes

oh, and this leprechaun episode is giving him a decent amount of lines despite him not being the focus, and this same episode had a Professor Pig cutaway
it might be in a loose sense maybe a tribute but I can't tell

they haven't showed Back at the Barnyard during the afternoon in awhile I think, it's always been in the mornings

>and this same episode had a Professor Pig cutaway
make that 2

How did the Dr Pig saga begin anyway?

Some guy constantly making OPs saying "dr pig here to tell you..." variations, occasionally "...Biggie Cheese is a fucking prick, really fuck him"

then a guy came into one and made a hell's back pocket story featuring otis and pig and the rest is history

I just remembered Otis' "milk me" curse

PIG WAS THE CULPRIT

>It's the bee movie episode
I actually remember this one, they'd air it all the time with the cowman special

>then a guy came into one and made a hell's back pocket story featuring otis and pig and the rest is history
Post it

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88247561/#88247561

Some say the threads after never lived up to this one.

it just ended with "in loving memory" what the fuck?

The Roaster will die

OH SHIT, IT'S THE GRIM REAPER

dead meme

It won't be saturday, :^)

What do you mean?

Dr Pig is making an ultimate comeback then

>Daddy's talking

What did Otis mean by this

IT'S A PIG EPISODE

he just fucked bessy

Pig's actor is dead....

>this episode
I thought Dr Pig was gay?

He's actually Bisexual

>it's the episode where otis is worshiped as a god because of his 5th penis

>Sun Cows
>They have Bulls

NOOOOOOOOO

NOT THE FLYS

>characters are talking farm animals
>shown eating hot dogs and hamburgers on multiple occasions

This show (alongside Planet Sheen) is pretty much Jimmy Neutron but without Jimmy Neutron

holy shit, Back at the Barnyard was Toyko Ghoul during it's time

nice work tripfag you're retarded that makes no sense except Planet Sheen but that's literally what it was

with this there's no science or shit or school setting

>What is tofu

>they're finishing the marathon with the dr pig episode and the same episode where otis gets forced self bukkake as a shota
that's how you do it, nice work nick

>This Scene

DR. PIG

Is Nick trying to fuel Dr Pig's memeage? Giving him a 3 hour marathon build up, airing his Professor Pig episode at the beginning, and his double Dr Pig segmented episode at the end?

>dr. Pig

AaAAaahh! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!

FUCK ME DADDY

>freddy just said "it's the apocalypse"
what the fuck is happening??

>thanks so much now i have no butthole
what?

he said mudhole

fag

>not knowing family friendly slang variation

otis is best sun cow

Give me one good reason Dr Pig isn't fucking me RIGHT NOW

He has standards.

I love this show.

Quit shoehorning lewds in threads you shitty waifufags

That's hardly a reaction image

I was going to post sneak peek pics of the saturday dr pig thread but that might just ruin the fun, even if i censored/obscured character appearances

but i will say the saturday thread will be different, i'm trying to have all the story posts finished before i make it so it can go smoothly, unlike the previous hour/day waits

anyway nice thread and it's fucking great they aired these episodes and the way they did, based nick helping dr pig's power

it's such a unique thing, i might incorporate it into the story a little

see ya guys

Well, user, They are allowed since someone keeps posting a Image of Me and Otis in a Lewd Photo

If by more you mean exactly the same then yes

Except that's relating to the topic here

that was just them using a very stretched reason to post that girl specifically

Remember that time Snotty Boy tried to seduce his baby sitter, but when she rejected him he went on world conquest only to be stopped by Pig who said, wearing the baby sitter's skin, that he'd fuck him?

Did we ever figure out if Snotty Boy ever realized or was told it wasn't Sugardadski?

I would've watched it but Nicktoons has been shit for like 10 years.

Dr. Bear here to tell you Dr. Pig is dead

Fuck off, You're unfunny

just like your dead shitty meme

in what way is it dead

no, just like your mom

better than being a reject meme bitch

besides dr pig is a Sup Forums original series, not a lowly meme

Long ago, on a distant barn, I, Biggie Cheese, unleashed an unspeakable rap!

But a foolish pig doctor wielding a magic stethoscope stepped forth to oppose me.

Before the final fact was said, I tore open a pocket in hell, and flung him to the armpit, where my rap is law!

Now the fool seeks to return to the barn, and undo the future that is Biggie Cheese!

gotta get back
kill biggie cheese
really fuck him

that and something with chewing cud

that's nice cheese, biggie

>chewing cud
right that was a thing as weII, can't remember the exact phrase though

Someone vocaroo this post

AH
OOMPHF

I HAVE BROKEN MY BACK, IF ONLY I COULD GET TO MY DOCTOR'S OUTFIT AND BECOME DR PIG TO FIND OUT WHAT I SHOULD DO

This

Fuck Daddy

Don't worry Pigster, I got it right here!
>oh fuck otis what are you-
It says here in my brain that the first thing you should do is stop being gay, it causes much stress due to heavy societal standards.
>but otis i love dick
No no no Pig, you know how it goes, you can't help but obey the doctor's orders when they're given, remember?
>you're right, im not gay anymore, i really crave taco sauce now
Atta boy Pig, the next thing you should do is suck my udders for nutrients.
>but wouldn't that make me gay?
Do what the doctor says, Pig
>ok, but... i'd be gay, but if i don't i'd be disobeying orders and that's literally impossible due to how the universe works under a doctor's rule, but if i obey that order i'd be.. disobeying the other..which means.. i ...i...MKBSAFUUM!!?
>>explodes
There you have it, the only way to get rid of a chaos god is to make him into a paradox so that the universe has to remove him. This has been the final episode of The Non-canonical Adventures of Dr Pig, thanks ladies and gentlemen for playing along.

HERE WE FUCKING GO

Nah the real thread is Saturday, this is what we in the animation producing industry call a "short", just a nice little story that's not very long but gets an idea out there without dragging it out.

but otis is a transgender cow

It's like how trannies say they're women but they were born with a penis

except otis was born trans and identifies as a male

but his father was a tranny and his friends are trans

OH MY GOD

I missed the thread where Tom fought Spongebob and all the archives are fucked for some reason. What happened/what's happening in the next one

Did you see the April Fools /cock/ thread at least? The recent thread started with Tom in a different dimension being killed by a demon spongebob in the krusty krab after drinking poison, he then wakes up in the april fools timeline right when patrick was about to say his nuts deep joke, then tom swears to destroy spongebob, and dr pig shows up to help because time paradoxes or something

in the end spongebob is restrained by a pole by pig and pig gives him a clear shot, the battle arena being that clear space with pipes in dr pig's body, and when tom fires heart energy at spongebob pig launches his vagina or something in the way, the energy goes into it, pig orgasms, and his body starts pulsating, during the pulsating tom's cloths rip off, sponge dies, and pig cums from his face

that last one wasn't archived despite everyone's responses being archived

patrick kinda died in the thread at some point iirc

and we don't know what happens next, it didn't really set up for anything except "what happened??" but in the missing post OP said wojak, pepe, otis, pip, etc will return

fuck that is autistic when i write it

try the cheese log

its chedderific

someone post pig jumping off an apartment window falling really fast.

Thanks. I was in the thread until Tom got his battle gear.

There was a time before every man could just get a sweet succulent dick that you'd have to ask Dr Pig to hook you up, but now there's the IINNNTTEERRNEETT where you can youtube up a guy and instagram his car and bam, you have a rushed dick.

I haven't heard from Dr Pig in years, the last time I saw him his business was going bankrupt and he was losing his mind, the whole time I was near him he was just screaming SHIT ON ME MOM AND DAD, LICK MY TOP BUN AND THEN MAKE YOUR WAY TO MY BOTTOM BUN and anything else you could imagine. On my way out I bumped into a cow, must've been one of his friends trying to help him in his time of need.

Anyway, I never did understand why it has to be this way, lives ruined by the instant gratification of the internet, I just hope Pig is alright.

>that time otis was raped in front of his

I will now dance the bobbycola

don't trust anyone

not even yourself as a kid

>flung him to the armpit

I'm sorry, what?

Sauce?