Stefan Karl's cancer hits stage 4, incurable

Friends and supporters,

>This is the update I never wanted to write. During moments of distress and heartache, time can become a friend and ease us down the road from our pain. Our hearts become a little lighter and we allow ourselves to hope.

>But as many of you know, cancer has its own agenda. Stefan's post-surgery diagnosis revealed devastating news - his condition has progressed to Stage 4. As his wife Steina said, "life expectancy is significantly impaired."

>Despite the best efforts of his excellent Icelandic medical team, and Stefan's personal heroism, there is no apparent cure.

He's dying, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1bD8q_uuDE
youtube.com/watch?v=VfTZSBCRQDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he needs a new meme
quick guys

Damn

WE ARE NUMBER FOUR

F

>no link
You're lying

dude...i laughed

That's awful. Like, seriously. I mean, he's dying. He knows it. It's just a matter of time and the clock is ticking fast. He could die in days, weeks, months...Jesus. What do you do with that knowledge? What do you do, forced to walk amongst others as you slowly die before the eyes of those who love you? What about the fear of what lies on the other side, if anything at all?

My heart goes out to Stefan Karl, and I hope a miracle may strike.

>Peter Sallis
>Adam West
>Now Stefan

Just let me be happy

Damn that's terrible.
Out of curiosity, did Magnús Scheving swing by or contribute to the fundraiser at all?

I fucking hate you and love you at the same time.

Anybody else donate to that gofundme?
I don't care that my money was wasted. I'm sad.

God is dead.

here is your (you) you fucked up piece of shit

Go check his gofundme

Can't have a happy day for once, can I?

What the fuck is up with this year?

No. No no no no no no no. No no no no no no, no no no no no. STOP

youtube.com/watch?v=j1bD8q_uuDE

We knew we'd reach this point eventually when those who we admired over the years would leave us. I'm just glad that they left behind them great legacies and memories.

I hope that he gets to live the rest of his life the way he wants to. I know the specter of death will always hang over him, but I want him to enjoy the good things in life before the end, without real worry. No one should have to go through the pain of cancer. I thank him for making the internet a more interesting place.

LOOK AT THIS NET

What type is his cancer? There recently was this biochemist guy who had stage 4 liver cancer (a fucking bitch of a cancer, 2~ months of life expectancy) and he developed a new treatment in that type to completely erradicate it.

Zeolite, Amalakai juice and blue scorpion venom.

I mean, at this point might as wel try it.

Sad to hear.

Number Ones don't die, Stefan! So you can't die! You won't!

FUUUUUUUUUCK!

Wow that is... not very good.

NO NO NO NO FUCK

Sporticus at Robbie's bedside.

Source please. I can't find it anywhere online.

Pancreatic. I believe it has spread tp other areas like his liver though.

well it is better then the new ghostbuster movie

F

We need to whip up some new "We Are Number One" remixes to bring awareness to the masses.

It's odd how legitimately badass that wall-run was

the wealthy elite are hiding the cure to cancer and they could've saved robbie those fucking big pharma faggots

why

>my money was wasted.
Your money wasn't spent to save one man's life. You money was spent so that the doctors treating him could use every tool, treatment and option at their disposal to fight something that currently has no cure. The work they did fighting this disease will hopefully will in some way push us all towards the eventual victory over cancer.
Do not dwell on loss but look forward to that day when no one else has to suffer an end like this.

What an absolute beast of a man. He'll drink with the gods in Valhalla, it's certain.

Here's a little lesson in cancery

This is going down in history

You're fucking retarded, there's no such thing as a single cure all for cancer because of its nature.

YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!!!

you can say "bitch" on Sup Forums, user

mommy isn't watching you here

No cancer is the same, and even if you have say, Lung cancer or Liver cancer, the way it affects you is differen

This makes me sad.

Here's your (you) don't spend it all in one place

FUCK

WHY COULDNT IT HAVE BEEN SPORTACUS

Fair enough.

>Two dubs in a row
What meme magic is this?

STAGE 4

F

Thanks, user. That was actually really insightful. I never thought of it like that.

Because he lives healthy.

I would sacrifice every single one of those people to cure this man.

Because the goods guys always get the good life. Why is this happening.

That 4!!!
God is cruel.

See kids? This is why you don't want to be like Robbie, and be lazy and a jerk! Haha!

Not that user but your money is also going to help his family as well.

You know, Leonard Cohen and David Bowie dying aside, 2016 doesn't seem like such a bad year anymore.

Why couldn't it have been Stingy?

It's okay to joke, friends. He would've wanted us to laugh.

t. Robbie

>yfw Sportacus transfers the cancer into his body and miraculously cures himself with exercise

FUCK YOU SPORTAFLOP

Stage 4 cancer is the only thing Stingy doesn't want.

hell be fine

Nice one.
But you are still going into the oven.

>I'd like a cancer this strong
>What do I owe you?
>Nothing, it's free

We already lost Adam.. I don't wanna lose him next Sup Forums..

I fucking hate you so much for making me laugh

Cancer cannot be cured, friend, It's not an ilness.

I feel very lucky for my mom to have survived the stage 4 breast cancer she went through. It was a hard time for all our family. I can't even imagine what suffering his family must be going through right now. He didn't deserve this shit.

Is DiGiornos.

Fuck off 2016, you ended 6 months ago

stop killing celebrities

We're all dying, you pretentious faggot.

>I gotta talk some sense into him,
>life is pain and suffering RAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!
collect a fucking stool

Yeah, at a slower rate, though. Our own individual hourglasses pour sand at a slow rate; nature made it that way if we survive long enough. Stefan's, however, has just accelerated faster than most. We're all dying, but he has less time to cope with it. While my cells have until the age of forty-one to start dying before the can properly regenerate, he doesn't get that benefit anymore. Instead, he's just dying in a painful manner, slow enough to be torturous, but too soon to stop living a life.

>projecting this hard
>being this assblasted

Hopefully, some of us are dying sooner than others.

Bad feels

yeah, there's no way he told you off that bad.

time kills regardless of the year.

time is merciless.

i will save you all from death.

i will kill time.

That sucks

Wait, what the fuck is this thread even doing here? This isn't a cartoon. Get the fuck out of here. Take your cancer back to Sup Forums.

tell you what, I'll kill myself after you do

how's that sound

Nah. Let's go together.

>Because the goods guys always get the good life. Why is this happening.
Good people don't get life, bad people do. Even in the ways of death, there always seems to be some universal truths: those who do not deserve to die will die young, while those who deserve to die will live for many, many years.

jesus christ dude, fucking brutal

QUICK, SOMEONE CALL THE BOYS!

You are being overdramatic, there is no such pattern.

>villain who sits around all day and eats junk food gets stage 4 cancer
>hero who is active and eats an apple a day can live the rest of his life how he sees fit
I don't get the issue here.

You're a fucking faggot
Have a (you)

You forgot Prince.

Memes really are cancer

Shit, you're right. Lemmy too, though Motorhead is kind of a guilty pleasure I enjoyed during my teenage years.

Thought he beat iy?

That was my first thought too.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfTZSBCRQDU