Okay Sup Forums, tell me about your first cartoon crush

okay Sup Forums, tell me about your first cartoon crush.

I always had a thing for Asian women.

She was my polar opposite, I guess you could say. I was always the crazy funny-dude with a million faces. I was zany. "That guy" some might've even said.

Then I saw HER...and for whatever reason, it was like lightning struck me. Something about her dry humor, her shrewd wit, her centered spirit, all intrigued me. Years later, I've mellowed out -- though can still be "that guy" when the occassion's right -- yet I still find it out that for several years, I literally loved Raven. It was odd. I knew it was. I look back on it now a little and cringe at it quite often now that I'm more mature and less cringy, but to this day I don't know why I liked her so much or still do. I honestly think a large factor is my respect for her. She carries such a weight yet pushes on. I like that. She's mature, brave, and centered. I'd like to think we'd get along now, but realistically, she'd never even look at me. I'm just another guy, living his life... and that's fine, too. I'm a young man, now. I have things to do, responsibilities of my own...But I still feel fond of her to this very day.

I will not hesitate to say that she was my first love, to be honest.

Ever watched LUSE
Well, I had a crush on that small red guy

every successive cartoon waifu i've had has been similar to her in some aspect

what?

Natacha, by Francois Walthery.

When I was alittle kid, the cartoons were those 90s Nick cartoons. Ren and Stimpy, Rocco's modern life, etc. Don't think there was any crush material then.

Video game crushes on the other hand... Princess Zelda from OoT.

>zelda
>not malon or saria even

pleb

pic related

I lay blame of my love of big, voluminous, not-quite-red-not-quite-brown hair squarely at her feet.

The opening scene to A Goofy Movie is fucking brutal on a young boy, and throughout the film she's characterized as so kind and sweet that you can't help but level with Max on his attraction. The hips, the tight shorts, the legs and the beauty mark certainly helped matters. And the fact that literally the only animal feature she has is the nose. Seriously she even has human ears. Why is she in this world of dog and cat people.

The lack of any really good fanart of her burns my ass.

I had a crush on Amy from the 1987 little women cartoon.

I think I can blame 3 or 4 fetishes on Penny

I got it bad for trainwrecks

I never had one

>The lack of any really good fanart of her burns my ass.
Better rev up that commission money, user
You know you have to

>OP's pic is a Peanuts parody
how fitting

What can I say?

I used to sneak into the courtyard more than the one time I needed too.

I don't think she was my first but I remember having a crush on her as a 5-6 year old

Either her or Kat from Casper

You want to fuck your mother and kill your father, dontcha?

I want to touch fluffy tail.

Right.

I don't remember.

Don't you dare judge me.
please

I wouldn't, if the picture you chose wasn't so disgusting.

probably either She-Ra or the Cadbury's caramel rabbit

I think I was around 7 when I saw the movie for the first time. I watched it basically on loop after that. I loved that thing so much and I liked Alice a lot too. I think she's the reason that I love blue eyes so much.

Also when I was 9 and got my appendix cut out I was 'couched' for 2 weeks straight and while we had a tv and a vhs player we didn't have any cable (not even basic bunny ears stuff) or any tapes to watch. Well my mom went out and bought me three vhs tapes of Scooby-Doo Where Are You? And no only did I fall in love with the show, I also developed a huge crush on Daphne

What's the damage, doc?

Kim Possible. Easy.

Other than that, Minerva Mink.

I, uh, I have a thing for edgelord.

Other favorites include Jack Spicer and Gladion from the new Pokemon games

*edgelords
Fucking phoneposting

don't shoot.

There were these shitty trading cards given away at like burger king or something, to promote the first Pokemon movie. One of them had this picture of Misty on the back of it.

Boner acquired

>Brit accent
>great cleavage
>purple
>super loyal and eager to please

He's still my crush and I wish I was his Megatron

There are fools here who have not yet joined the Cult of Gadget

Who's this?

While raven and Starfire are both good in their own ways, it was and still is Jinx that holds my attention. She can have the same kind of gothic moodiness, sarcastic wit, and choice of clothes that raven has, while also possessing the adventurous and fun-loving nature Starfire is known for.

I joined the superior waifu butt grabbing cult

HERETIC.

I would remember if I ever had one, right?

abandon your fake god, join the true light of love that is Clarisse.

>normies get out reeee!

Does anime count, doc?

what part of Sup Forums and cartoon you didn't understand? I know you are a fucking idiot but come fucking on

>hurr no anime allowed
where do you think you are?

fucking this. Social outcasts and losers really get me going

>hurrrrdahurrrrhurrrr anime should be allowed everywhere because moot hurrrhurrr.
fuck off boco

Mega Man technically counts as a cartoon, right?

Not her!

Holly, from Monster Rancher.

Oh.

Pretty good taste, actually.

No, more like the nerdy outcast that thinks the druggy girls are "cool"

I too am a ghostfucker.

hey now, what do you got against a voluptuous woman?

I think Normies get crushes on fictional characters too, it's how long and the extent of the crush that makes the difference

Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo.

Hot brown girl with blonde hair hits all my notes, baby. Goofy, clumsy, exudes an aura of innocence. I've had a lot of crushes since those days, but none as hard as her.

I'd totally fuck her mom, too. Goddamn.

I fall in love when it comes to nerds.