Quit dressing like a whore in public you dumb slut!

>Quit dressing like a whore in public you dumb slut!

Woooow.... how did Cartoon Network get away with this on a kids show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ah5RLqNVrzE
youtu.be/ekoTLhv7lXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>R-Robin... I-I NEED YOUR COCK!!
Interesting for a kids show, but nonetheless

>that pic
>dressing like a whore
You... you haven't read the comics, have you OP?

>"Why should I give you my virginity when you can just fuck my ass like everyone else?"

Jesus, that scene is SO out of character for Raven. And how did it get past the censors!?

It was a different time.

Fucking hate these threads

Go back to Sup Forums

>HA HA ITS FUNNY CUZ HE DOESN'T SAY THAT

Shut up, nigger.

Umm ... you do know that is a bannable word right?

youtu.be/ah5RLqNVrzE

>implying you poltards aren't a bunch of thedonald summerfucks

>T_D poster telling people to go back
lel

It was a different time.

No kidding. Starfire's usual attire would never fly in modern cartoons.

Tumblr is that way little girl.

why out of all places, forum fanwars occur here?

You must be new here

I really loved Robin's rage, but it never really went anywhere because the writers are shit.

All they did with Robin's rage and Redix was to us edge without good writing and a crappy message "Lol if you yell too loud everyone will think you're the villain or insane" go suck a dick. Heroes have all the right to be mad at everyone until the villain is dead.

Come to think of it why was Robin was so fucking angry at Slade? Did he kill Batman? did he step on his puppy? kill his parents? what the fuck. These writers are shit.

>Heroes have all the right to be mad at everyone
Even at their friends, who are usually just as frustrated as they are? What the fuck, man...

>Redix
???

Reddit

>people who don't like rebbitard triggeredtards come from rebbit
What did they mean by this?

Sup Forums prides itself on being contrarian and not being a sensitive as other forums.

fuck

>Not "Dick, I need your dick!"

Missed opportunity.

Its been like 15 years since I watched this series. What scene was this? And what episode? I honestly don't remember Robin ever grabbing Star's arm and yelling in her face. I honestly don't think Batman would ever even do that to a female colleague.

Robin's Rage

DELET THIS
Toonfire is sweet and INNOCENT

youtu.be/ekoTLhv7lXI

This episode was pretty scary and kino when I was young

Has it ever been confirmed who triggered the mask?

Terra

Shut up nigger

Remember when she fucked Jason and Roy?

It had a failsafe according to the writers; i.e. if he didn't maintain it/reset it every so often, or if it was tampered with, it would get triggered.

That was when she fucked that sonic oc

That time was. I don't even know if the Outlaws are still a thing.

>The jews are the single cause of all the problems in the world
I certainly didn't expect them to say it outright, but still...

Slade when he got resurrected as a hungry skeletal.

>...
shoo

>Do you want to eat my butt, robin.
I'm still not sure how TTG managed to air that.

>"That's the real secret, Beast Boy. I... I don't think the landslides were accidents. I'd been living in Guatemala for six months. Picked it off a spinning globe in a library. I just wanted to be left alone, and who'd bother looking for me there? So stupid. It took less than three days for pickpockets and thieves to take everything the dumb tourist newbie had. After that, a man found me, and I was hungry, and desperate, and scared, a- and, and-"
>"Tara, it's okay, I get it-"
>"No, no you don't, and don't you dare say you do. Have you ever been beaten because you didn't deep-throat enough of a man's dick, BB? Do you know what it's like to have to choose between accepting a needle of heroin or getting a cattle prod applied to your throat? It's still with me. It's not just in my mind. I can feel the piss on my arms, I can taste the cock in my mouth, I can smell their musk and see their faces and when I close my eye it's always there, always around me, always in me-"
">Wow. I'm sorry, Tara."
>"Jesus, would you shut up and let me finish? I finally focused enough to escape one night, when a guard thought he needed the drugs more than the girls did. They found me in less than a day. The found me on the next attempt, too, and the one after that. So goddamn stupid of me. It was only after the third attempt that I realized the locals were ratting me out, every time I ran. I was covered in bruises and filth and half-naked, and they sold me out anyway. You'll never understand what your mind turns into when you discover something like that, BB."
>"I don't think I can be a Titan, Beast Boy. I don't even think I want to be human anymore."

Jesus fucking Christ. This fucking show, man.

It was a different time.

>Character saying phrases like "Holy spit" and "Up spit creek without a paddle", Ozzy calling Drix "cherry assman", a statue of sperm saying "Our Founder", the Kid Rock song where he says "Young ladies, young ladies I like em underage see, some say that's statutory / But I say it's mandatory", the rain being shaped like sperm, Bill Murray nearly dies from overheating in an uncomfortable and depressing scene, the uvula joke, characters being brutally murdered by Thrax, when they arrive at The Zit there are clearly some strippers roaming around there, Thrax melting to death in the alcohol cup, etc.

Wow, how did they get away with putting this in a kids' movie?

i can't believe user said that!

>"BOOONESAW IS REEEADY TO GAS SOME KIIIIIKES"
How did Raimi get away from this?

>Teen Titans
>Cyborg is 21

SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE YOU DUMB NIGGER FAGGOT BEFORE I KNOCK THE THREE-FIFTHS RIGHT OUT OF YOU!

HOLY SHIT LIKE SERIOUSLY KILL YOURSELF YOU COTTON PICKING, WATERMELON EATING, PORCH SITTING NIGGER!

I for one fondly await the Scooby-Doo crossover where Hogan pretends to be the ghost of Benoit to scare away the new black wrestlers.

You're actually serious, and you deserve a serious answer.

Because they just didn't give a fuck, and were skilled enough to pull it off.