Secret Empire #5 Preview

Where Black Widow is trying to team up with Madame Hydra to kill Hydra Cap

Is everyone is Hydra's inner circle trying to kill/ruin Cap?

So who's the hands?
Punisher?

The Hulk? vs Hawkeye. Sounds about right

>What do you need me from me
Marvel editors

Not even once

Who is this guy? Some WWII hero?

The hulk

>What do you need me from me

Someone was paid to check this shit

Zemo and Elisa aren't so far.

I guess it's a good thing this is a preview. They can go back and fix that shit before printing?

The issue is out next week. I think it's already been printed and is in the process of being shipped out

Marvel editors are too busy collecting their paychecks for such brilliant ideas as not letting Peter and MJ get back together or pushing these super successful legacy characters or booting out the F4 to give a shit about simple proofreading.

Yeah no way they fix this in the floppies, but they could fix the digital copy and trade. They probably won't, though: I've seen plenty of simply-fixed errors worse than this make it to Marvel trades.

It's fucking hydra

Zemo and Elisa seem to be loyal

Hive is mindless enough that he doesn't seem to have his own agenda

It's fucking old man Fury, isn't it?

he's on the moon

>not letting Peter and MJ get back together

But that's a great idea

I don't think Zemo is loyal... in fact, he doesn't know if Cap is telling the truth, this is just a great opportunity for him to be in charge of something.

Elisa believes in the Hydra cause and genuinely believes in Steve.

Helmut just likes Steve after Steve showed him genuine love.

The new Kraken seems to also be loyal to the Hydra cause or he at least is pretending pretty well.

Hive is just muscle and will follow the strongest Hydra person.

Everyone else most likely has their own agendas and are only going along with Steve because he is the top dog.

Nipe, it's shit.

Yes, and Pymtron was on the sun.

Spencer confirmed he was genuine about it. Helmut even told Bucky (who was about to die anyway) that he didn't care if Steve was in the wrong because Steve believed it and Helmut chose to make it real.

So the way Spencer is writing it is genuine loyalty.

IMO Helmut always had a weird obsession and admiration for Steve so I can see him allying with Cap, but yeah I think Helmut would want to be the one in power and have Steve be his number 2.

>Pymtron was on the sun.

why do you bother reading a comics if you can't finish an issue