Ren & Stimpy

Is this show worth watching, I don't wanna waste my time if it's not as good as my friend told me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLNlhZJJU-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes it's very good

How funny is it, and what type of humor

I think it depends on your age. As a little kid I loved it because it was another cartoon, no other reason than that. Then I went back and tried to watch it as a teenager, and thought it was the dumbest shit ever, like how could something like this have gotten so much attention.

Then I watched it on Nick Rewind as an adult, and holy fuck I don't think I've ever laughed so hard

It's a classic. Hope you're okay with gross out humor tho cause this show is the granddaddy of it.

Looks like I'm in for a good time then

So you've never watched Ren and Stimpy?
If not then you're in for a treat OP.
Watch the original nickelodeon run not, the spike TV one.

watch
youtube.com/watch?v=GLNlhZJJU-E

OP here, I see two do I just watch the first one or are they both funny

No. I watched it and liked it - in the 90s. I'm sure it doesn't work anymore. The edginess was at that time actually creative and suprising. Today that doesn't work. Watch some clips on yt and you get the idea.

Only the first. Enjoy your summer vacation, kid.

Don't waste your time

This is fucking amazing

Second one is garbage, John K got too much creative control.

The first two seasons are MOSTLY great, with one or two duds, seasons 3 - 5 are mostly pretty lame, but have a few good ones in there.

APC most people agree is pretty shitty, but it did give me one of my favorite reaction images.

Early episodes are the best. It's gross out humor so you might like it unless you're a pussy who can't handle it.

Also going to add, APC isn't that bad, it's fairly enjoyable, it's just "cool" to say it's shit.

>I'm not afraid of you! Get'em Jesus!

No, it's really just shit

Nah. I wanted to like it so bad but it was just shit.

I actually wonder, would APC be better if the animation wasn't so ugly?

Like, if it looked like the original show, would it be better?

I found beach and the aristocrats entertaining in a very bizzare way

>"John K got too much creative control"
And that is a problem because? Like literally the show is a piece of art in animation history and the guy is like an encyclopedia of animation
John K is the boss when making cartoons, too bad that execs in networks keep screwing him over and over, because the guy is fucking amazing