Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aaronmcgruder23?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gets stabbed

COLOURED FOLK TALKIN BOUT "SAVE ME"
WASN'T NUTHIN WRONG WITH SLAVERY
LEAST WE GOT GOOD FOOD BACK THEN
WHITE MAN SURE COULD BE YOUR FRIEND

I feel they would rip on the alt left like they made fun of their own black culture back in season 1.

they might mock some left wing people. I could see them mocking college kids who are cartoonishly fragile in the face of 'triggers', or black segregationists with anti-white motives (I could see Uncle Ruckus joining their cause, to show how it is almost identical to Jim Crow segregation).

other elements of the alt-left, like anti-fa or BLM protests/riots, would probably be portrayed as neutral or positive since boondocks generally approves of politically motivated violence coming from the left (Huey as a "terrorist", etc.).

A lot of the black people who watch it start to realize that the Alt-right aren't completely wrong on their end.
I mean The Boondocks was meant to be a commentary on black culture (and subcultures), putting a mirror up to them and saying "Ya'll are making a fool of yourselves more than any white man."
It was a double edged sword. It cut both ways not just criticizing whites.

I'm pissed that we'll never get Aaron's take on woke black twitter.

>approves
It's been awhile, and I haven't read much of the comics, but Huey was typically portrayed as being about as out of touch as every one else. He was more self aware of the nonsense overall, it's true. and is typically the one acting as the audience surrogate. But there's plenty of chances where it's clear he's not really as effective as he'd like.

I mean the first line of the show is Huey claiming that Ronald Reagan was the devil. He imprisons his little brother while dressed up like a communist murderer, proudly idolizes/wants to be a terrorist...at the end of the day he's still just a little kid who doesn't really understand most of what he's saying, even if he does make some good points every now and then. No different from any other extremely political kid.

>tfw no black lives matter episode

ITT: Sup Forums

The episode where Martin Luther King spends 3 minutes straight calling an entire congregation of black people ignorant niggers is pretty close. Just edit that with clips of BLM riots or BLM protesters saying stuff like "what do we want? dead cops!" and you've got your episode.

man he has so much funny stuff to use for a real forth season it aint even funny

Boondocks ended too soon :(

I don't know, I want to bet McGruder is surprisingly sympathetic to BLM. I mean he hates Obama and respectability politics.

>Ruckus becomes the unofficial mascot of the movement, their token negro
>they disown him after his ideas prove too extreme

>Ruckus joins the alt-right
>It's not racist enough for him
>Forms the "white right"

Sure, but I think at the same time he would disapprove of the riots and calls for extreme violence. I obviously don't know him personally, though, so who knows. Also I think he'd poke fun at the fact that the two central figures of "black lives matter" are a hispanic woman and a white man.

What will he do when he realizes the Alt-Right isn't made up only of white people?

>eventually Ruckus just fucking restarts the Nazis

That or the KKK. We need to see Ruckus either in a Klan robe or an SS uniform, it's the logical conclusion of his character arc.

>Riley partakes in every BLM riot

>Episodes starts with Huey passing out "punch a nazi" flyers
>Ruckus sees one and decides to join the alt-right because he thinks they're actual nazis
>takes the movement over from the inside and makes them into real nazis
>the first order of business is executing Milo Yanaopolos for racemixing

Idk where it would go from there.

The guy in charge of Black Lives Matter is literally a white man who is lying about being black and refuses to take a DNA test to prove that he's got black ancestry. A white guy encouraging black people to burn down their own neighborhoods in the name of racial equality...McGruder would have a fucking field day with that.

>black guy gets shot and killed in Woodcrest
>Cops find some crime he did in 1993 to justify why the cop felt threatened like he got into a nigga moment and got arrested.
>"Black People Matter" movement starts to protest the shooting
>Grandad: "I don't care what those niggas protest just get the hell out the street when i'm driving"
>Riley uses opportunity to loot and rob people's cars with Ed and Gin
>Rollo Goodlove comes in and starts trying to make bank off of BPM by selling shirts
>Huey offers some pompous quote about the situation but ultimately does nothing
>Ed, Riley, and Gin get caught looting a pawn shop
>End up in a firefight with the police
>Some random black guy gets caught in the crossfire
>Cops freak out because the guy was from out of town and they can't find anything serious aside from parking tickets
>Rollo runs up and takes a picture of the guy with his phone
>Calls his friend to print some shirts for the protest next week
>episode ends

I feel like this is something you could almost do a season-long plot about. Like, have "Ruckus Joins The Alt-Right" be the focus of the first episode of the season, but don't resolve the plot. Instead, keep it in the background through subsequent episodes as Ruckus slowly amasses power within the movement. Finally, end the season with a two or even a three parter where Ruckus' Nazis take over America and it becomes a parody of The Man In The High Castle.

You'd probably have to kill Ruckus after that, but it would be a hell of a way for him to go out.

>I feel like this is something you could almost do a season-long plot about.
>Finally, end the season with a two or even a three parter where Ruckus' Nazis take over America and it becomes a parody of The Man In The High Castle.

That's a little too far. Just make it a two parter, Ruckus's group takes over the town, we get to see all the effects of this, then the episode ends with Huey saving Ruckus by pointing out to the police/military that there is no way a black man like Ruckus could have honestly led the movement, he was clearly just a puppet. The final scene is Ruckus being forced to choose between admitting that he's black, or going to prison for the rest of his life. I'm not sure which option would be funnier.

I think what would be more likely would be that he focused on current black affairs.

Like Trayvon Martin discussions, Uncle Ruckus brings up the pictures and goes 'ALL YALL NIGGUHS GOING ICE TEA THIS ICE TEA THIS, LOOK AT THIS PICTURE NIGGA, THAT'S ARRRYZONA WATAHMELON JUICE AND NONE OF YALL NIGGAS WANT TO FESS UP TO THAT'
Or maybe the rise of 'we wuz kangs' things, and maybe seeing Huey going down the rabbit hole before Robert reflects on his time with the Farakhan Yakub story, presenting ala South Park explaining Xenu style.
Maybe Uncle Ruckus gets in a fight with the Black Israelites.

If it were alt-right, it might be some sort of nationalist awakening situation where Huey's got a friend online who feels the same way as a white kid. The Black Panthers talking peacefully with and agreeing on points with the American Nazi Party in the 60s could be an interesting parallel, with the Hotep/Alt-Right issue. But it probably would never end with them being seen in a neutral light, so likely it would be a Dylan Roof parallel and see the breakdown of the family that built up a guy like him, and how he's looked from the outside in at all the changes in his society that affected him (high divorce rates, social isolation, bullying) as effects of blacks (welfare state impact, integration of the school system, etc.). It's easier to humanize one psychopath than an ideal, ironically, and not condone the actions, but understand how fractured the world is and can lead to someone like him.

>admitting that he's black

He'd do it purely to insult and degrade himself. He'd call himself an ignorant nigger and realize that the glorious white man had been carefully guiding him all along.

>What happens, Sup Forums?
I don't know. Look at McGruder's twitter history and judge it from there

>Another ruckus episode.
>It'd probably be in the middle of a season of grandad episodes.
Why did they think season 4 was a good idea?

He becomes HUD secretary

>A lot of the black people who watch it start to realize that the Alt-right aren't completely wrong on their end.

More like they'll treat them as completely wrong, but also call out the left for being so-called "allies" during moments when they completely ignored minorites warning impending moments. They'll also take a piss at non-voters.

Of course, to not take the black supremacist route, they'll mock certain events headed by protest and protest groups by alluding to them.

Honestly, it's probably for the best McGruder left and the show got cancelled. It would've been pretty fucking bitter for an outward black perspective.

What I would give for Simon to draw Jazmine/Cindy.

From what I've seen, it's mostly been pushing Black Jesus and has been largely inactive since 2014.

twitter.com/aaronmcgruder23?lang=en

>Or maybe the rise of 'we wuz kangs' things

I'm pretty sure they made fun of Hoteps on boondocks. Unless you actually think ALL black people think that shit

This could have been an actual episode.