Hey Sup Forums what they're talking?

Hey Sup Forums what they're talking?

That OP is retarded if he expects anyone to fill in all those bubbles.

Why not, I'm autistic

Perfect

Gimmie a sec, gonna work on a masterpiece here.

Honestly the original is funnier and more damning to the character and the book than anything we could come up with. It's literally Riri whining going "WHY AREN'T YOU OPPRESSING ME"

Lisa and the Football episode was a riot for that. Wouldn't do that nowadays.

>Wouldn't do that nowadays.
That's what happens though.
Riri says she wants to be a scientist and her teacher goes "Okay cool". Then Riri goes "...But you're supposed to tell me I can't!" and refuses to shit her ass down until she gets what she wants.

But she's got a grievance. You're supposed to recognize that grievance and help alleviate it.

that is way too many bubbles to fill, git gud OP

She's not a Greek

someone post it

The manufactured victim complex, fuckin' really. All this "oppression" shit doesn't happen, but SAYING it happens lets people pretend they're better than they really are.

That's super funny because how is she really unique when its a pretty normal thing for a Genius Teen to build a mech suit. Heck that was part of old Civil War busting the ass of all the Super Genius kids that build their own suits.

Tony wouldn't have even blinked at Riri showing up in a suit.

Hey got a man elected president, twice.

That filled in balloon is really fucking me over.

But Trump's only been elected once.

original

BENDIS!!!!!!!!!!

>"You're not oppressive enough in the right ways, so you're thereby oppressing me."

Can't win for losing, huh?

Keep it going, almost done, my best work yet.

>I wanted you to know i have-

>It's quiet time, you need to sit down and be quiet and you can let me know later.

>Fucking racist and shit you bigot trying to silence a black girl...

Can we put a ban on Bendis from writing any minorities?

>No fuck your rules, you don't understand that I am special.

>can we put a bon on Bendis from writing?

ftfu

And viola! It is finito.

Post this on twitter and say that Marvel made Riri a Nazi too.

>I was oppressed..well not really, everyone told me I could do it. But it was hard to become a scient..errr not really, those guys were really helpful and lead me through each step.
>So yeah, I became a scientist to spite my would-be oppressors but they never came so I don't have any real strong reason why I'm here.

There, that took forever.

Wow its like repeating Mockingbird

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? Had Bendis lost his goddamn mind?

Do other pages! Please!

It's true though. She's not Tony Stark because Tony Stark is Tony Stark. What now, kid?

Was it autism, Sup Forums?

take out the meme part and you could fool a lot of people with this

yes

do a tumblr to archive these

I guess she's been talking to unkle ben

on the part of the comic, the writer, or the character?

I'm doing one. Will be ready soon.

Well she could steal his Identity, though in the the strictest terms she still would not be Tony.

So she woudln't have the motivation to go at it withtout someone telling her no. That's a touch crazy.

Tell that to Whor

yes.

>Remember me, Riri Williams?
>Of course, not every day a little girl demands me tell her she can't accomplish her dreams.
>Well, the joke's on you, I became Tony Stark!
>You currently have four outstanding paternity lawsuits?
>...No, I have my own suit of armor!
>Oh sweetie, there are at least three Avengers with their own suits of armor and something like 20 villains. 30 if we count all the Crimson Dynamos separately.
>No! I built my own suit of armor!
>So did Titanium Man, dear.

>heat

Damn it!

Hold on................is that a Jojo reference?

>can we put a ban on Bendis
FTFUv2

That's the joke

Niceu

Whor is Tony Stark now?

lel, good job catching that lazy art in the first couple panels

For real, that's like someone saying they don't want to have sex unless it's rape.

>That dialog

Jesus fuck! No fucking kid her age- no matter how intelligent they are would ever have "Say I can't do it just so I can prove you wrong out of spite later" as their fucking motivation for anything. No person living thinks this way unless they are so self-absorbed they feel like they need an arch-nemesis to super babby hate to give their lives meaning.

I used to be indifferent to Riri, but now I think I can safely say I fucking hate this bitch and wanna beat her to death with a shoe.

Just saying that marvel doesn't care
Thor had his name stole and everyone now calls him the equivalent of Junior

Ops wrong reply

Just like sjw

Is Bendis redpilled?

Some people have pointed out that Riri is acting like a textbook narcissist and this origin reads more like a supervillain's.

perfect

>>Riri is acting like a textbook narcissist

Probably because she's written by a hack with a bloated ego.

Yeah, I mean, she treats "the first female african american astronaut" (notice how she isn't even given a fucking name, and I'm assuming is Mae Jemison) is treated. She's not Riri's heroine, she's just a prop. Riri doesn't give a fuck about anybody else, she just ants things to go her way.

yeah that's like a marvel thing. heroes start as dicks, Tony Stark was Stan Lee challenging himself to make an unlikable protagonist you want to read about.

Peter was always taken off his high horse whether it was by Flash or by a guy shooting his Uncle. Stark had a shit childhood filled with neglect, became an asshole play boy because of it, and then got taken off his high horse again by terrorist. Not to mention his alcoholism. Riri isn't being punished for her actions like those characters, she's constantly being praised or having positive outcomes because of it.

this shit literally happened in the most recent issue

That's hilarious

To be fair they are suppose to you know have more stories besides how they stopped being dicks.

Spider-Man's happens in his first appearance and I think the same is for Iron Man. This is issue 8 of Riri's run Bendis has established what he wants to do with the character and it's not a subversion. You're giving him too much credit

Oh wow a flashback to when not everything was handed to her on a platter and were suppose to agree with her for antagonizing the teacher? Dude she act so dumb I think she bring down the collective intelligence of the Marvel Universe.

I never got the "Stark was unlikeable". Shit, the guy was a womanizing Alpha who helped his country make weapons. There was nothing unlikeable about him. His speech patterns were jolly and read like your old, cool uncle. Dpending on your politics he could've been "morally bankrupt", but he was never unlikeable.

Actually you hit the nail on the head. You see Stan wanted to make someone who was unlikable to the main Marvel audience at the time, who was teenagers and college students at the time. So you have a big government corporate type who also had his own problems. He wanted to prove he could get someone over who the target audience might not like based on who he is. this was the 60's remember.

That makes sense in this case. I always took the quote to mean "Stark was a jerk through all of ToS and the goal was to make him less-Capitalist-y".

Darn youths and their stupid ideologies. Who wouldn't want to be Prime-Time Stark?!

Is that teacher not black?

What a coincidence so is Riri.

This is why we need to properly teach girls how things work at a young age

The part that annoys me the most about this is that Tony Stark is an engineer. Not exactly a scientist.

Sheldon pls go

If you look at full interviews about it Stan says the story himself. Ironman runs on a theme that many later writers try to get rid of is no matter how much you upgrade, your still human and you can't run from that with armor, money, or women.

Fucking gold.

That's cute.

What was that?!

Anyone can make a video game, but she want to make her own version of a video game.

God, i trying to avoid these threads

>Sup Forums making OC

God damn, it feels like it's been an age.

Imagine if she met Zeke... Now I really want Zeke to BTFO her and Tony to go "eh, I never really knew the kid, whatevs" after waking up from his coma.

>great
>great?
>that's great
God fucking dammit, I like to give that meme a rest but he's making it really fucking hard. Her reply could just as easily been to the first "great."

>ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
>Riri sit your ass down like the rest of the class
>FUCKIN RACIST HOLDING BLACK PEOPLE DOWN LIKE ON THE COTTON FIELDS

Being that girl's parents must be insufferable.

Hey now be nice

This little girl has canon autism

Someone please tell me this is an edit
I refuse to believe this shit passed marvel's editors
>inb4 lol marvel has no editors

So, let me get this straight.
She acts like a total bitch to a sweet old lady teacher for no real reason and we're supposed to root for her?

Just check any of the storytimes, it's real.

Is that supposed to be first grade?

Decided to read through her issues so far and my feelings are kind of mixed. On the one hand, she's kind of like if Amuro Ray was a black girl. Smart, but doesn't really want to apply herself. On the other hand, this comparison falls flat when you factor in shit like and the fact that literally EVERYTHING is getting handed to her on a silver platter, and she just responds with "Meh. I dun wanna." which also contradicts the first few pages of the first issue where she's five years old and the therapist counselor guy is telling her parents that she's fucking bored with all of her toys and shit! Like when I was 7, I was already reading at the 4th grade level but to say I didn't want to stay home and play Sega all day would be bullshit. Riri needs to be slapped upside the head and told what an insufferable cunt she is. Or at the very least remember why she became a hero in the first place (Her dead friend and stepdad) instead of pussyfooting around acting like shit is a game and not life or death. Maybe then I would probably be okay with her.

Stark is incredibly likable though.

Heh

That's gold, Jerry. GOLD

Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.