Drawing an Asian girl dissatisfied in her marriage with a white guy is drawing from a wounded place

Drawing an Asian girl dissatisfied in her marriage with a white guy is drawing from a wounded place

Is zen pencils an Asian woman?

>part 2
>she divorces him takes the cafe from him in the divorce and then sells it when learning running it without him is too hard
>with lots of alimony and money from selling the business she lives a life of luxury and then meets another rich man she marries and lives as a house wife

An Asian guy.

Good, he deserves it. Look at him, he's clearly a numale.

Also her parents are an asian guy and a white woman.

>my dream is to be on vacation forever!
>maybe be an astronaut, lol, that's a career path that works as a one-off afterthought right? 0w0
>I'll achieve my dream by waiting for it to happen
>my husband's dream is to start and maintain a business
>he'll achieve his dream by drafting plans, studying business, filing for loans, scouting locations, restoring a location, etc etc
>wahh! Why are we going with the plan that's actually possible!?
>muh passage of time
>muh inner child

Isn't this just what growing up is supposed to do?

He's mad that asain girls want white dick

It looks like most of her 'dreams' are just going to different locations.

Good news! Since this guy you married is apparently driven enough to start a business from scratch and maintain it's success for TEN YEARS to the point that he can give out a whole day of coffee for free and not be in a financial burden means you probably can go on vacations now, or if you wait until retirement you have your whole twilight years to do it!

See that's the difference between going "I'MMA DO SHIT" and then doing it or complaining that it's not 'your dream'.

Alright, what are her dreams, exactly?

>Explorer!
You can't make money from being an explorer. You can only spend money doing so.

>Musician!
If you had a niche that's one thing, but you are just another girl playing guitar expecting to make it big, even though you compete with hundreds of thousands of other hopefuls just like you to potentially make it into that .01% who get big.

>Astronaut!
Alright, that's a worthwhile career path. Unfortunately for you, it's also a CAREER PATH. It requires years upon years of hard work and dedication to become an astronaut, and given that you're living with some random fucking hipster, odds are you gave up on that particular dream long ago.

We are the choices that we make, even if we don't realize how we're altering our lives with our actions or inactions. We all have parts of our past that we wish we could change or completely erase, putting us on the path to what we wanted back when we were young. But we would not be who we are today without those mistakes and alterations, and contemplating how one errant change could have made the tapestry of our lives more beautiful only serves to drive us mad.

Look to the future, not to the past. Live for today and plan for tomorrow, love what you have and accept the things you can not change.

And for fucks sake don't fucking whine about how you're working in a cafe with your husband that apparently is doing really well, you could have easily said no but you chose to help follow his dream and acting like you made the wrong choice just because it "wasn't yours" is fucking selfish, you god damn bitch.

Christ, is this really him?

>dude, degenerated promiscuity is better than having a sane relationship lmao xd

This strip only made me feel bad for the dude. The girl is everything that could be wrong with a human beign,

Not really related but I find astronauts admirable as fuck.
Hearing their stories of how they made it from dreams to space is always great.
Not to mention the risks that follow their occupation.

>you forsake all that you hold dear
Why in the shit did you marry him if you didn't give a shit about him? I swear the ignorant and poorly thought out shit spewed by zenpencils never fails to anger me.

THIS
H
I
S

I'm pretty sure Zen doesn't understand the poems he makes drawings for.

>marrying a numale

Felt more sorry for the guy. He worked hard to achieve his dream and seems like a really nice guy.

Woman seemed like a dumbass and everything wrong with society.

>I wanted to be a world-traveling astronaut musician!
>rather than actually pursuing one of those goals, I'll just quietly fester in my own misery while you actively follow your dream
>eventually I'll begin to resent you for the loss of what I'll convince myself is my happiness despite the fact that I was not only too cowardly to strive for what I want, but I couldn't even talk to you about it
>it'll all be downhill from there, resulting in my throwing away the life I've built with you -only I'll still be a coward unable to truly go after my dream so in the end the only solace to be had is knowing that I've ruined your life as completely as I've ruined my own

Yup, that's a woman all right.

welcome to women

Funny, if you replace the girl with a guy, you start a riot on the streets.

Well, he isn't ugly. He is attractive.

Yeah but the point is being an astronaut is hard as hell and not something you just decide to do on a whim because "lol i want to go on a fun space adventure". Especially while balancing it by being a singing, canoeing, hiking dreamer

The cafe seems like it is doing pretty well. I'm sure that, if she really wanted to, she could talk to her husband about hiring someone to replace her and then using her time to pursue her own dream. As long as that dream is, on its own, even halfway feasible.

Everything she is dreaming about is the same sort of stuff that EVERYONE dreams about, but only the 10% of the 1% ever actually get a chance to do. She doesn't meant to be a musician, she wants to be famous. How can I tell? Because if she really enjoyed playing music, she would be playing music during her free time as a hobby instead of giving it up. Not for some perceived endgame, but because its what she enjoys doing.

But she won't because she lacks initiative. The opportunity to do what she wants has been in front of her for years. She chose not to take it.

why would you want to offer your hand to someone that's just been handling garbage.

She isn´t the only one doing a effort.

DREAM STATUS:
B L E A C H E D

Also, he is fucking washing the dishes!

>she would be playing music during her free time as a hobby instead of giving it up

Jesus Christ, if she took guitar lessons she could just play at the coffee shop! Hipsters love that live music bullshit while they sip their half cal macchiato soy milk gluten free triple shot lattes with sprinkles and extra caramel swirl.

But NOOOOO. If she can't kayak on the moon while playing acoustic guitar then fuck the world and fuck everyone else.

Oh yeah I know.
AFAIK every astronaut has always wanted to go to space, and worked hard to reach their dreams.
I was just using your comment as an excuse to give praise to actual astronauts.

so instead of stewing in your own resentment, why not have a conversation with your husband about taking a trip here or there? Or why not ask if you can gig in the cafe sometimes? People who hang out if coffee joints love listening to shitty music. As for an astronaut, that ship has sailed, as it has for millions of other kids.

Wait, am I actually suppose to side with the Asian Woman? She seems like clueless idiot who doesnt understand how life works. I mean
>I WANNA BE AN ASTRONAUT XXDDD
Then study harder, bitch.

>Be a red-haired hipster that dreams to be some black-poessy master or whatever hipsters dream.
>Hook up with a girl who doesn´´t value her current way of life.
>Work hard opening a cafe so he can consider himself winner at life.
>Bitch still whining and considering the idea of running away.
Life sucks.

>tfw you finally get good at something and make it a career just to realize that getting good means you become critical to it, so you can never truly enjoy it again

The panels where the two are buying and renovating the interior of the store implies that they are of equal stature, that this is a decision they both made. However, Mr. McZenPen decided "Oh, she's just gonna be a waitress for her husband's business. That's all."

Like, what the hell? Plus, she clearly seems to be living comfortably enough outside of never accomplishing her dreams of travelling. What's to stop her from talking with her husband to hire managers and other help to take care of the place while they go on vacation or something?

>I'm sure that, if she really wanted to, she could talk to her husband about hiring someone to replace her and then using her time to pursue her own dream
This. Also, they'd have enough money saved up to where she could probably pursue anything she wanted to. It always irritates me to see people complain about how they could've achieved things but have absolutely no drive to do so. It reminds me of those post-high school athletes who complain about how they "could've been in the pros" if it weren't for other people.

>all these white guys being overly critical because they want to side with the white guy in the comic

Yo, guys, me thinks that the comic is indeed saying that it's the the woman's own fault for not following her dream instead of blaming it on the scarlet dude, so why you all claiming that she's blaming the guy if she's not really doing that?

t. ching chong

>not letting that bitter cunt wander off, hiring a qt college bitch as a barista and then porking her
The ball's in ginger's court here.

It´s called Joe´s cafe. That´s mansnaming or some shit like that.

t. the amazing chan and the chan clan

t. Single Asian Female

Wouldn't be the first time a store has been named after one person.

What if your passion is crime enterprise?

She refuses to accept responsibility for her situation and bemoans the past instead of enjoying what she has. It is a human thought process to be sure, but it is also NOT one to be celebrated. The kind of people who frequently wish they had gone back and done things differently are the kind of people who don't deserve the good things they've got.

>me thinks
Just fuck right off, asshole.

t. knives chau

And that's how she realized that she was trapped in THE MATRIX!!!
It was too good to be true.

>overcritical
If she had a more consistent dream, I would side with her.
But I had the same dreams, it's not possible, I'm not even married or with a gf, and still haven't been able to be a musician or astronaut.

Even if the numale have the weakest of dreams ever(fuck, he even have a coffe tatto on his arm, what a loser) he took the steps nessesary to make it happen, and was since the start somewhat achievable , not everyone can put a business like that and be successful enough to make it last 10 years, in comparison her dreams are considered to win the lottery.

But she ain't blaming nobody, no sir.

She would have named it Broken-dreams cafe for sure.

Eh, they could've named it after both people. People love "mom & pop" sounding places, so it'd probably benefit the shop to have both of the names.

chink whore btfo

No need to bring that qt into this mess

whats the moral here?
divorce your husband because you where too lazy to persue your dreams?

If the positions were reversed, Sup Forums would (rightfully) call the Redheaded Hipster a douche for caring more about wanting to go boating on the moon than bang his hawt Asian gf.

Don't reproduce goy, your dreams are more important.

>Joe and Ching Chong's
Eh, doesn't really have much of a ring to it.

I'd be down with the dude even if he was a chink like the girl or even a darkie, seems like a good dude and he did nothing wrong this situation

She ain't whining to him. For him, it looks like she's happy, so he's happy cause she's happy, and if he's happy because she's happy, that means that everyone's happy.
He doesn't know of course that she ain't actually really happy, but that's because she's telling no one that she ain't really happy.

what if my dream is to be a father/mother?

>marrying a nu-male

Woo woo all aboard the unhappiness train woooo

>She doesn't meant to be a musician, she wants to be famous. How can I tell? Because if she really enjoyed playing music, she would be playing music during her free time as a hobby instead of giving it up. Not for some perceived endgame, but because its what she enjoys doing.
Been a while since I've seen something on Sup Forums that I agree with so much. I see this shit so damn often, not just with music. They talk about how much they want to make videogames, but they actually don't. They just think the idea sounds cool. Not one of them will attempt to learn anything about making a game or programming, because "I don't have the time for that." Fucker, if it was something you really wanted, you would make the time for it.

"Joe" is a slang term for coffee. It's probably not even his real name, just a clever pun that they decided to make the title of the shop.

>marries a hipster faggot
>becomes dissatisfied with her marriage

Wow, how shocking.

Bad dream goy, become a women studies expert, don't forget that the expensive the education the better it is, don't forget to ask for a student loan, so you can keep spending on stuff you want.

That's true though
Jews truly are my greatest ally if they want me to actually live a good life and not dedicated decades and gorillions of dollars to some ungrateful hellspawn that won't give me shit in return

Uh...l-let me check my handbook real quick.

>he isn't ugly

Why can't she play the guitar and travel around the world while owning a coffee shop?

Let him reproduce. Making kids is nowadays so expensive, they have to take a credit, which is good for your business.
And if they don't reproduce, you're winning either way.

Jews can't lose.

Meant a loan, not a credit.

Why is everyone acting like the poem, or the woman in the comic, is blaming other people? The comic doesn't show anything to imply that she blames her husband. And the poem is even more explicit in saying that YOU are the one who forgot who you are, let your dreams slip away, etc.
Like most of Zen Pencil's stuff, it's a mediocre comic that doesn't really fit the poem all that well. But this thread is full of needless defensive posts.

wait a minute
you just told me to follow my dreams
are you telling me this was never about giving me choices but getting my support and getting me to look the other way when you do awful things and defend you because i gave you control over me and now i cant take it away?

No one is shitting on the poem, it's the comic what it's wrong.

This. I made time in my life to learn fucking blacksmithing of all things, on top of all the other shit I do. Unless she is basically working slave hours at the coffee shop, she has time for her own shit. And if she is being worked like that to support her husbands dream, maybe she should fucking talk to him about that. Because if you just sort of quietly go along with it for a decade, its not the husbands fault for not realizing he is exploiting you.

bet she never got over Scott and eventually married some faggy numale and turned into a thicc trashy tumblrina.

that's exactly what happened to an asian girl I knew who dated a white musician dude. poor girl, went off the deep end

Tell him it's too expensive, that all women his own race are evil whores, and scare him into thinking he'll fuck up any progeny he has.

Oy, Issac, I told Rabbi Hertzblatz you weren't fucking ready. SCHMUCK!

How is the comic wrong? It's not accusing the guy for crushing her dreams or anything like that.

LOL

>Look to the future, not to the past. Live for today and plan for tomorrow, love what you have and accept the things you can not change.
Spoken like someone who has never actually done this. This is fucking Sup Forums, the graveyard of shattered dreams, and you're going to pretend like being upset that our lives haven't gone the way we wanted is somehow a good thing? Fuck off.

what if i homeschool, feed them real food i make, play with them instead of buying them videogames, live in an affordable state and have my wife stay at home?
>having kids is too expensive
>thats why only poor peole have them

Every time I read this comic again I'm blown away by how insane it is.
Also this is a good edit.

>thinly veiled trans comic

:( is there any hope of saving her? how far gone is she?

>it's a Zen Pencils thread

The morale of these comics is, women are always the victim and males are wrong, ok, got it.

oh no, man, there's no hope for her. She's gone, man.

She's gone.

>saving someone
>from themself

is this real?

Jesus, dude. Join a larp or something. Go to conventions. There are plenty of ways to do this right.

Its 'go all the way', not 'go full retard'.

Not pictured: man being arrested for running around the wilderness with a sword screaming about Winterfell.

Not pictured: man actually trying to use the sword and realizing its a wallhanger only after it breaks.

Nothing wrong with a good trans comic.

kek

>Not pictured: man actually trying to use the sword and realizing its a wallhanger only after it breaks.

Not to mention, I doubt he'd even get a chance to use it if the cops pulled their guns on him

Then your kids die, because they choked on the food you made for them because of your incompetence.
If you could cook, you wouldn't be wasting your time on an image board run by a nip jew meant to waste your time being unproductive.

The moment you ever touched or thought about anything jewish, you lost and were already put under their barmitzwa magick.

Go back to slurping your white boyfriends cum you stupid chink bitch.

so she makes a suit of leathers, and goes off to fight whitewalkers.

Lets be honest. What are the odds this guy actually knows how to handle a horse?

He's going to wake up tomorrow morning to find that his ride walked off without him because they haven't bonded yet (Horse be all like "I don't even know this guy") and he didn't tie it up because he thinks of it as a car that runs on grass instead of a thing that does what it wants.