Meanwhile, in DCEU Sup Forums

Meanwhile, in DCEU Sup Forums...

Lex Luthor?

More Like Lex Luthorberg

Why are we all pretending that we don't know Superman is really Clark Kent? He doesn't even wear a disguise!

[I say nothing because I'm dead]

Is Superman into JoJo?

This whole situation is too similar to Avengers, with Darkseid sending his minions after the MacGuffin, this time the Motherbox instead of Infinity stones

How will DC distinguish themselves from Marvel

Why our universe is so dark and brooding? Where are the colours so desaturated most of the time? It is weird.

Kek no.
Borntobewild wants the mother boxes to defy Darkseid.

>>>/bat/

keep your faggotry in your containment board

Why did Lex want into that Kryptonian ship so bad? Must be something big in there.

Black Zero was an inside job

Did anyone else hear about that new theory that there could be more move visual variation than white-black scale? pic related, theoretical projection of "colour"

Implying Lex doesn't tried to manipulate superman and batman into. Fighting each other, used his influence over politicians to order bombings in the third world, imported illegal shit to murrika and now is in a extremely low security prison pretending to be crazy.

Open your eyes

Are you color blinds or just an autist that only leaves his room at night?

Shame about that Clark Kent guy, his stories really knew how to turn some heads.

I heard that just some parts of the world had this thing called "colours", and when they appear, it is just one tone over everything.

Interesting, seems to be true. I wish that colours existed on Metropolis. I wonder which colour Supes costume is? Seems hella gray to me.

Yes, it's good to know that there was a Trump supporter among the Daily staff.

Damn user, where is that?

>aliens destroying cities
>ancient evils destroying cities
>historians have uncovered evidence of a woman who may have single handedly ended WWI
>Guy who talks to fish
>red blur in Central City that stops crime
>a fucking monster in Gotham that attacks criminals
>a robot that looks kinda shitty
Is the MCU finally becoming real life, Sup Forums?!

Why do all the "metahumans" keep landing in the United States? I know it's a fairly large country, but still, what are the odds?

So is Batman half man, half bat or a human-like bat?

I keep hearing rumors that he's just a guy in a suit but that's ridiculous.

Go to the doctor user, your eyes are not working properly

Because America ROCKS

I dunno man, isn't there some weird shit going on in Africa?

You're telling me a regular guy pulled all that stuff off? Dude's a meta. I don't know what kind but yeah

Several guys in strength enhanced drugs, a satanic cult that believes in sending souls to hell.

It's Superman.

Then who did he fight user.

Superman dressed up as Batman while Batman dressed up as Superman

That way Batman died, like he always wanted, and Superman became a lowkey hero like he originally intended.

A traumatized kid wonders why the man in the bat suit killed his mercenary father but not the killer clown running around Gotham.

My mom hasnt freaked yet. this universe sucks

Hey guys i just met this really cute asian chick today, she says she works for lexcorp and wants me to come over to her place and drink some peach tea with her....so she totally wants anal right?

SOMEONE PLS RESPOND QUICK
>Walked into the club getting my freak on
>some dude who looks like a Blink182 reject forces me into the backroom
>offers to let me fuck his girlfriend while spouting random shit about ideas
Am in the bathroom rn what should I say?? He has tin foil on his teeth so he kinda makes me uncomfy

Colors that bright don't exist in real life, user. They'd just look silly.

user, you gotta get the fuck out. Playing with cucks never ends well. You know what they say about the crazy ones. Do something absolutely insane, ask somebody to stop you, and Zod willing they'll chuck you out

What the fuck are you doing asking us? RUN MOTHERFUCKER RUN!

>he actually thinks the Batman exists

impossible, marvel stories are all rip offs from dc big events, if they stay loyal to the source will looks like rip off

Let me guess. You've never been in Gotham after Dark have you?

Bitch, I live in Gotham.

"The Batman" is just an urban legend, used to cover up the city's SWAT unit.

Isnt it funny?

WW existing basicaly confirms that Criacionism is real, and that greek mythology is the true religion.

stop replying to yourself, everybody can see your samefagness

>being in Gotham
>ever
I value my life

Why not spend a day here, just for a laugh?

It's a really nice city, once you get past all the mob activity.

Haha next thing you're gonna say is that Bruce Wayne is The Batman hahahahaha

Yes, criacionism is real and greek gods created us.

What is weird about it?

I went to the shore for the day and hung at Amusement Mile. Good stuff, but I was out of there by 9:00 if that. I ain't becoming a Gotham statistic.

>smoking weed in my fire escape
>cold night no big deal
>suddenly feel a gust
>look up
>a dark figure is hanging upside down above me
>grabs my joint
>talks (yes TALKS) in a weird, almost alien voice
>"Marijuana hasn't been legalized in Gotham and there are no dispensaries in Gotham. Don't break the law!"
What the fuck just happened

No, the Batman doesn't exist. And Bruce Wayne is a rich 1%er cunt who wouldn't lift a finger to help this city even if it got hit by an earthquake. I'm surprised he hasn't moved to Metropolis by now. Him and Luthor would probably get along.

That Batman guy is just like the Punisher from Marvel, but with money.

Funny.

>comparing real life to comics
someone get this hot head outta here!

>Get an internship at lexcorp
>Everyone has a dish of Jollyranchers at thier desk

Whats the meaning of this? does lexcorp own jolly ranchers?

Lexcorp owns just about everything that Wayne doesn't.

I work at lexcorp too! It's weird but its nice to have them around

Weirdly enough, they're all cherry.

I fucking hate Jolly Ranchers, and Wayne makes way better graphics cards

But what candy does Wayne own?

>They're all cherry

literally the worst flavor. and thats Terrible.

I think I need to see a doctor though, my glasses are kind of foggy as of late.
Has anyone else been seeing reality through a really shitty grey filter or is it just me ?

Why the fuck are the criminals in Gotham so fucking edgy ? I mean, okay, Metropolis got destroyed by a bunch of aliens, but at least they didn't look like emo clowns.
Joker, Killer Croc, Deadshot, god their names are so fucking dumb too.

Hey guys I have three hooded men under my custody should I tell them about my flight plan?

Luthor himself is going to fire you when IT sees you posted that.

You got that good shit but your subconscious won't let you enjoy it.

>At a bar in gotham
>This girl slaps me on the ass
>Turn around and see this gray skinned guy with a whole bunch of bad tats and his crazy gf standing behind me
>He proceeds to grab my face and asks me if I want too see his toys.
>Fast forward 30 minutes later and im getting pegged by this crazy clown bitch while the gray skinned guy is in the corner with his hand over his mouth

has this ever happened to anyone else?

Wrong universe, little guy

Fuck you! To die for Israel is to be a good American.

THE SUICIDE SQAUD DOSENT EXIST ITS ALL A GOVERMENT COVER UP PROGRAM TO MAKE SURE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DONT FIND OUT ABOUT THE CHEMICALS BEING PUMPED INTO OUR DRINKING WATER THAT WILL TURN US ALL INTO FURRYS

also stop calling me about the aliens on earth, I warned you fuckers years ago about them but did anyone listen?