Can MCU Cap defeat Big Boss?

Can MCU Cap defeat Big Boss?

Yeah.

Bucky/Winter Soldier is basically Big Boss and Cap defeated him.

How?

could MCU Cap defeat Max Steel?

Because MCU Cap is....
>Stronger
>Faster
>Smarter (Super Soldier serum affects mind)
>More Durable

While Big Boss is a fucking legend on the battlefield, taking down Foxhound and legions of other psychos (Gene), he still isn't quite a match for MCU Cap.

He threw his mighty shield.

The waiting game.

Snake is dying of FOXDIE and Steve is given a longer life due to Supersoldier serum

He isn't smarter.

And Solid or Venom Snake?

It does in the Ultimate Universe which I consider the precursor to the MCU. Supposedly Steve was dumber than a sack of hammers prior to the serum (slight overexxageration) but afterward became a tactical genius.

I know this is the unpopular opinion but I think Venom snake could wreck Cap (probably because I played as Venom Snake in MGS5 and considered myself a god). He didn't have Big Boss's experience and still went up against threats that would have given Naked/Solid snake a run for his money.
>Solid is a baller that has kicked the asses of tried and true psyhocs/supervillains as well but I have a soft spot for Venom.

What a thrill it would be to find out.

The guy takes donw peoepl bigger and badder than him on the regular, no only that, he's a born leader. He's not only inspireing like Cap, but he also is perfectly capable of leading an army, something I don't think Cap can do. All the things he's got over Big boss, are all things he's had to deal with before, and worse. He doesn't even have super soldier serum to fallback on, he just uses tactics and tactical fucking around to do it. He was so good at what he did he WAS the super soldier serum, they used his essence to make battleclones to even get close to that greatness, and they kept on going with the vr sims late into the new milenium.

Cap has got nothing on big boss,
solid snake, or anyone from his bloodline.

Cap has a functioning penis, Big Boss does not.

Are we sure about that?

Big Boss fought Metal Gear Zeke and was even able to lift it's leg with his bare hands.

He's definitely stronger and more durable than a normal human.

He wasn't below average pre-serum. However, it did hit him hard and let him easily assimilate modern technology.

As long as cap isn't piloting a metal gear, he'll wreck big boss' shit & I been playing mgs since 87

Big Boss is not Big Medic.

As long as cap isn't piloting a metal gear
I'll concede to that. The second Cap decides to start piloting a nuclear bipedal walking tank is that day he gets his shit wrecked.
>Not something I ever thought I would type

In his prime, Big Boss could certain beat MCU Cap, easily. MCU cap is certain stronger and more agile, but its nothing Big Boss hasn't faced before.

>smarter

I'm not sure, the SSS has a very nebulous effect on how it affects a person's intelligence in the package of enhancements it provides, for MCU, 616, and Ultimate versions. One common thing is that it allows them to learn at a highly accelerated rate, but speaks of nothing else regarding their boost beyond that.

Secret Empire and the lead-ins to the event certainly shows that he can be a genuinely successful scheming motherfucker if he wanted to be though, so there's that.

But can he defeat Solid Snake?

I remember making someone in college really mad when I kept saying Snake would win.

Hell, 90% of Marvel's characters could beat him. While it is good to hold on to nostalgia, if you are going by powers, ability, yadda. He has no chance.

Yeah, thing is he is just as smart as his potential allows. He is still Irish...

But I'm sure that particular user is the Stevefag that claims Steve is smarter than spiderman so just ignore him

Solid Snake has a good shot at winning, but I'm pretty sure Cap would beat Big Boss.

Everything about 616 Steve is that the serum (apparently) enhances his mental faculties to the point where he has perfect recall, superhuman processing speed and storage, and a plethora of other bullshit. Technically, he's smart as all hell, certainly within the 1%, but he applies his intelligence in a manner that doesn't involve time machines or making gadgets. The main problem is that 95% of any evidence of his mind being enhanced is him throwing a shield really well because he can perfectly calculate angles on the fly.

He sure as hell is far from guys like Reed and Hank that's for damn sure, they're fucking freaks.

Boss fights against psychopaths bigger and stronger you mean.

Captain is beyond the perfect soldier, Boss doesn't stand a chance.

> Big Boss
> Foxdie

given that venom was a trusted member of MSF & BB's personal medic prior to becoming his body doulbe it could be argued that venom was with MSF since it was a small resistance in san hieronymo and was most likely the canon co-op partner in peace walker so he did have similar experiences to what BB went through

>Hell, 90% of Marvel's characters could beat him.
That's not even a question as Capatain America is pretty low tier in the grand scheme of things.

Why even bring that up? Of course Thor could beat a regular guy. What is the point of this?

I love the Metal Gear series, but a huge point made about Big Boss is that his meme is stronger than the man. His image and ideal is what attracted so many soldiers to him and what got so many psychos obsessed with him.

And even though he accepted that image in time, he wasn't really responsible for it. A lot of those ideas were engineered by Ocelot, Miller, and the exploits of Venom Snake. The real Big Boss was a great soldier with ideals that got twisted over time and became responsible for the deaths of thousands of people. He's a walking Che Guevara poster.

Meanwhile, we have Cap, a guy who has stood up to gods, with exploits well-recorded. Big Boss works well as an infiltration soldier and propaganda symbol, but Captain America is a super soldier leader of men who lives up to the hype all the time. I'm not sure how this is a contest at all.

What does this have to do with a fight.

Big Boss is canonically stupid

Big Boss gets his ass whooped very often throughout the games by things not even close to the power level Cap is on. If this were a "Who is the better character?" thread we'd have a different discussion.

Did you read what I wrote? I addressed it, especially in the last paragraph. Unless Big Boss throws some Peace Walkers or some real heavy ordnance Cap's way, how could he win? He's not going up against some monologuing maniac here. If we are going with classic weapons, the tranq gun is not going to work, and CQC isn't going to do shit against Cap.

He is an anarcho-communist, so that goes without saying.

no.

i doubt most Caps could. but then, Big Boss probably wouldn't want to tangle with most of them.