How do you feel about the new story arc in the Sonichu comics?

How do you feel about the new story arc in the Sonichu comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4orHqL-b968
youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone have his long incoherent rant about the 'S' in SLGBTQ?

He should do a Marvel universe crossover with Gabby Rivera

would it be an america comic?

The reunion scene with Bob Chandler in it was depressing.

story time?

Fuck the SLGBTQ community

has Barb finally died yet?

Is "S" for Sonic or some shit?

Straight.

Requesting both

Every time. Always gets me a chuckle.

Are you kidding me? Now I have to see this.

He's not kidding.

You don't need to kid on CWC. He goes beyond kidding.

Don't worry, I legit though the same thing

I occasionally wonder why Chris-chan doesn't go to Gizmodo or Vice with a sob story over how his trolls have ruined his ability to draw LGBTQAASRE-friendly comics, in order to get some easy exposure and sympathy.

Amazing.
The 'S' being in the front instead of the back or middle makes this even funnier.

You know, part of me expected Graudon to be fucking Groudon or some shit, considering how it'd explain how he's the main villain and how he's stronger then Sonichu, but Chris has no originality and he's just an old man. Thanks Chris.

Did I guys tell you that Chris changed it from not wanting to be a homosexual to not wanting to be a "Nombie-Zazi"?

This is what I was thinking but after reading , geez, he actually even thinks he has some weird fucked up logic behind putting it first instead of just randomly choosing it.

>"Nombie-Zazi"
I get that it derives from the words zombie and nazi, but I don't get the letter swap.

They know about him, Sega knows about him, mtv knows about him, it's just that they know he is a danger to anyone's reputation.

Also more important the real question is why he doesn't review games and do lets play outside those two half assed attempts in his ps4

The best way to hijack the movement. Some Ts and Gs are already on our side anyways.

Chris did nothing wrong.

Is Chris-Chan, he thinks that naming his archenemy like him but backwards is super creative.

>SLGBTQ

We have 2SLGBTQ here. Sigh.

It's not as hilarious as the originsl cut though.

>Vaccines are designed to expose the reciever to a dead or weakened form of the pathogen so their immune system will counter it easily.
>Chris used his blood as an anti-gay vaccine
>He indirectly was saying he was a weak homosexual back when he swore up and down he was straight.

Reminder that the real reason for Chris having the S there is so that if he does find a boyfriend-free girl who likes him but is hetero, he can just change back.

That's actually sort of level headed, especially coming from him of all people

When you apply crazy to crazy you get sane.

how any normal person should about anything sonichu related ...... suicidal

>implying the "S" isn't the crest for the House of El

This is surprisingly not horrible.

>mtv
What did they say about him?

He was on the show Failosophy, which made fun of internet morons.

I don't think that would go well.

I was just about to ask what the bloody fuck Q is.

Q is for Queer? Y'might as well fucking have the GQHF combo. Gay Queer Homosexual Fags.

They're the same fucking thing

No Queer as in gender queer, it's a catch all term for anybody with nontraditional sexual orientations and gender identities.

Yes I know, it's fucking stupid.

Chris is like the real life version of Mr. Garrison

Here's some of the reasoning behind it.

Now someone post the Dolan image that has fucking Nixxiom's wow character in it.

I just noticed Chris signs with a little heart for the dot in the 'i'

But since Chris is trans now, Gizmodo could easily make a "Transgendered Comic Artist is Mercilessly Persecuted by Heartless Trolls" article. They did it for Assigned Male's author, and wrote a supportive piece on Gabby Rivera, so I can picture them trying to defend Chris as this misunderstood auteur.

So 'queer' is shorthand for Dissociative Identity Disorder. Good to know.

>itsnotaphasemom!.jpg

Isn't all that crap just being bi?

So the recolours are trans now too?

It bothers me how much this is true

that's a really complicated way to define "mentally unstable"

Does he have random moments of lucidness before his mental illness consumes him again or something?

>sandy immediately forgives simonchu for almost killing her mother after her mother tells her to stop being a cunt

Not really sure how to feel about this

>a teenager died and was reincarnated as a pokemon

this new pages are pretty strange. Even by chrises standards.

This is literally just being bisexual. This is the pansexual shit all over again.

>that fucking speech bubble editing
>even after all these goddamn years

SSSSSSTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Layla's marriage to Punchy seems to be going poorly.

If I counted everything wrong with that image, I'd be up for hours.

>bam wham nipon

>tfw you lived to see, for one brief and fleeting moment, CWC achieve mental stability, and make a somewhat cohesive argument for the inclusion of Straight people inside of the LGTBQ community, so that they may lead by example of the inclusivity and openness that they ceaselessly demand from society at large.
It's like being in the eye of the storm of someones mind, knowing that the raging wind will return soon after.

I miss crazy racist and homophobic Chris.

SJW Chris bores me to death, 2007 to 2011 was the golden age of Chris comics and sagas.

Has anyone sent this video to Chris's new LGBT circle? I wonder how they'd feel about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4orHqL-b968

Also considering Sonichu was an invention by Chris should Christine have the right to publish any material relating to it? I mean if we're being pragmatically then Christine has no control over Sonichu since she didn't originally create the comic and it was all Chris's idea.

Requesting someone draw rule 34 of Chris being fucked by Christine

President Chris when?

I'm a B and I'm conviced the rest of the letters are retarded.

>Wham bam nipon
>Wham bam, NIPON

Don't worry, the upcoming arc has one of them kicking the shit out of a gay child for being too flamboyant.

Do you think Chris and Barb have done something sexual at least once? He's admitted to having sexual thoughts in the past about it so I wouldn't be surprised.

It stands for hope

Isn't that the plot of those mystery dungeon games

>hetshits are mad because something is not about them

Fuck off, we're full

so how long until he cuts the crap and goes back to being a man?

Indeed, Chris is ripping off pokemon again.

Why is Chris even attached to Pokemon? Sonic I can understand since it goes back to the contest but Pokemon I don't get.

youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0

She's right, you know.

>SLGBTQ
Is Sonichu acknowledging that living in the Industrial Wasteland of Slough is a mental illness too?

>She

>People paying attention to the fake creator of Sonichu
Stop shilling for Ian Brandon Anderson

His name is Brandon Sanderson, the writer of the Mistborn books.

Chris only understands life in terms of TV sticoms, and men have jobs. Chris isn't doing that, Chris became a woman because he thought talking about shopping and dotting his i's with hearts was the only way to save him from that hell

>include straights in a community that's specifically for non-straights

If everyone is LGBT, then nobody is

It's not being bisexual. Queer is a generic non-specific term for "non-straight".

Well, autists love to collect and organize shit, and that's literally the crux of Pokemon.

That's a really complicated way to say "I realized I'm getting older and dykes with art degrees don't have much money so I had to compromise a bit and lock down a beta provider because I'd rather not work"

So bisexual, got it

Yeah, I agree. I think we should just ban you from society. Or maybe just cut out your tongues and chop off your hands, so you can't communicate.

Wouldn't that be great? Imagine, all you speshul snowflakes, but incapable of telling everyone around how special your bullshit identity is, and having to rely on the charity of others to survive - which you won't get, because that's what most of us normal people want - for you to just fuck off and die.

That may be the most adequate explanation of bi girls I've ever heard.

these fucking walls of text, my god

>Homestar will actually be so stupid, it cancels out and he does something extremely intelligent before it goes back to zero

>Chris-Chan actually does something that's logical and a step above all the SJW fags.

Those text boxes are so painful to look at. It's been 10 years Chris at least try and improve a little bit.

Did you cut yourself over those edges when you were typing this out?

Except it doesn't actually make sense.

Is the HRC for Hillary Rodham Clinton?

The use of the LGBT label is to differentiate them from the Straights, having an SLGBT is about as useful as having a pile of foodstuffs labeled "Bananas and not-bananas".

I think the thing he's looking for is +Allies, but that'd be logical.

But to differentiate them only ensures that they'll never be truly equal by virtue of an all encompassing identity of "the other".

>They want to be unique
>They want to be treated like everyone else
And people wonder why they are called immature

Chris left to his own devices and trying to write an original story will always suck, Sonichu was only great when it was about Chris using his super powers to triumph over trolls, mall security, and school administrators, followed by his horrific illustrations of sex.