Injustice

>Hal loses Coast City and becomes Parallax
>Superman loses Metropolis and becomes President of Earth for life

What if it was Batman who lost the whole Batfamily and saw Gotham get nuked? What would he become Sup Forums?

I honestly don't think Batman's outlook or approach changes. He lost his entire world when his mom and dad were shot in that alley, the way Batman already acts is exactly the way you'd expect a superhero who lost his entire city and sidekicks to act.

Batman already knows what its like to lose everything you hold dear. Its why he gets it but doesn't allow leeway or sympathy for Supes or anyone else. If he could overcome it they can too. If they can't then that makes them criminals who prey off others.

Damian essentially asks him that in the first chapter of Injustice 2 (the game). Bruce doesn't give him an answer.

>Its why he gets it but doesn't allow leeway or sympathy for Supes or anyone else. If he could overcome it they can too.
Bingo

This guy

Batman is product of losing everything, and there's two alternative universes about him going that route again.

BvS where superman wasn't his friend where he lose Robin and goes shitty but still good.

And the old universe 51 where superman failed to stop him from killing the joker and Bruce just kills all supervillians on earth. Batman doesn't go bad because something bad happens, he just goes full batman, stop being Bruce Wayne, gets more violent or just kills villians. They guy is already dark, you are not making him darker, just taking away the joys of adventures.

He has a love-hate relationship with Gotham. Part of him would be sad, but the rest of him would go "Thank God."

He'd become a slightly darker version of himself if he lost the Batfamily though

He would dress up like a bat and sulk in the night

Eh, but superman lost his whole planet to an alien cyborg with a snow globe collection. Batman only lost his parents.

But he didn't overcome it. He just channeled it. He's still fucking obsessed with MARTHA.

what if the batman accidentally killed joker and their unborn child?

That. And the whole 'You're not ok with killing but fine with traumatic brain injuries?!' made him one of the surprisingly sane characters in that scene.

I know right?
People see Batman as some douche who thinks he's better than everyone. But he thinks people can do what he does. Its why the batfamily is so big now. He firmly believes that every man and woman can fight and overcome hardship and turn it into a force for good just like he did. Batman expects more out of everyone.

From the thumbnail, Nightwing looked like fucking Egoraptor.

Countdown (yes, save the vitriol) basically answered this with Earth-51 Batman. He killed every single villain in the world.

Earth 1 Owlman.

He'd just turn into BvS batman. He simply doesn't have the power to become a global threat like the others

Fucking casual.

A planet and people he never met or had an emotional connection with. The kents are his family, humanity his people and earth his planet

accidentally killing dick in a very silly way aside damian was pretty much right.

regardless of whether you think it's batman's job or not putting away guys like joker & zasaz instead of executing them is indirectly killing people when they inevitably breakout of arkham to start another kill count.

the problem with injustice batman is that he's a massive hypocrite

He would become Bruce Wayne.

I remember reading a fanfic about that idea, basically Mongul and Cyborg Superman nuke Gotham instead of Coast City during the Death of Superman arc, which leads to Bruce going nuts and going serial killer mode against all of Earth's Metahumans

>Forgetting he has a perfect memory and remembers moments of his toddler hood on Krypton.

Superman got to spend a few months of his life being cared for by the perfect parents in a perfect world before he was dumped into a life boat and drifted to Earth. It was always like this until Byrne did his birthing matrix bullshit.

Double Batman.

Here's a couple ideas for if he looses all of Gotham and the entire Bat Family.

>Extreme fighting/gets rid of no kill rule
>turns into Guts
>becomes a depressed barely able to fight hero
>gives up and lives in depressed isolation
>becomes a bigger control freak trying to police the world but still keeping some morals and has others to hold him back/make sure he doesn't go completely overboard
>eventual suicide

if batman kill superman, doesnt that prove superman right and make him a martyr?
like, killing the worst criminals is the right thing to do?

>Eh, but superman lost his whole planet to an alien cyborg with a snow globe collection.

Completely irrelevant, he has no memory of that. I lost "my" whole country to a communist psychopath and "fled" with my family when I was 2 years old, but I remember nothing about it. I have no real connection to it.

>What would he become Sup Forums?
lex luthor

Most of the Batfam does die in Injustice.

Grayson-neck snapped
Drake-phantom zoned
Todd-???
Gordon-blown up
Bullock-blown up
Montoya-overdose
Alfred-stabbed by Zazz
Batwoman-Incinerated

Well, Keaton/Kilmer's Joker, penguin and Two-Face never came back, so I guess they had a point.

>We can get Power Girl and Sub Zero with their own unique looks and dialog

>We can't get good versions of Superman and Wonder Woman

>We can't get Captain Marvel

>We can't get an evil Batman

It's ridiculous watching someone play the To End All Wars Multiverse event and have Wonder Woman still be ME CRUSH BATMAN ME EVIL.

I'm glad I didn't preorder this. I want to play as Superman, not Evil Superman.

I never read the comics but does Injustice Bats ever feel guilty over not killing Joker previously?

Owl-Man was evil batman. the guy wanted to destroy the fucking multiverse

I mean in the game.

>Injustice Kara will never get to meet the real Superman and Wonder Woman.

The first scene in Injustice 2 was just ridiculous besides the moralising. Ok I get, it Batman can beat Superman in a fistfight because lol grenade but how exactly did he outpunch Wonder Woman?

>How did he outpunch Wonder Woman

Because NRS has a bizarre and deep hatred for Wonder Woman.

Also magic Superman pills.

The problem with Injustice Batman is that ideally he should be a morally grey alternative choice to the regime but instead he's treated as pure good. Batman characters in general are treated with kid gloves in Injustice (Joker is somehow still not dead, Harley gets a sickeningly retarded redemption arc)

Why is Green Arrow in Injustice 2? Isn't he dead?

And why does Ollie always get killed or maimed in these Elseworld stories?

This Green Arrow is from the other universe in the first game. He stayed in this universe because the Black Canary from his universe died.

What are the main possibilities of 3? I see a lot of posting about how there will be shit like Blackest Night or Darkseid, but what could actually happen? Evil Batman with Brother EYE could be a possibility, and that could lead to Amazo, which would be fucking dope.

This is why i feel Injustice should have been a Superman/Wonderwoman conflict, Batman is still the main character and he brings the Superheroes from the other Universe over after Flash rules out time travel.

Neither did Nolan's

fpbp

Because he has a successful CW show. It's the same reason why Supergirl was written in character and not as a psychopath.

They justify it in story by saying he's from the other universe.

Please god just close the book on the Injustice Universe, or at the very least make it a multiverse wide conflict. Give everyone 2-3 premier skins of themselves but from different worlds.

It would also be an excuse to bring in some interesting fight stages, because the stages from this go around were ass. Give me Gemworld, Skartaris, Fawcet City, New Genesis. Just please no more dirty city streets.

Isn't that kind of like No Man's Land?

And yet he builds brother eye when he learns of his mindwipe

Get you head out of your ass, batfag. He'd do the same shit superman did, probably worse since he already knows how to fight each of his "allies"

Pretty much every time it's shown Batman losing something he gets increasingly brutal.

Thank god Metal is going to give us evil Batman-a whole army of them from a dark multiverse.

Batman would make an awesome bad guy. Maybe Injustice could do something cool and put in premier skins for the evil Batmen over their JLA counterparts.

Batman is the Travis Bickle of superheroes, a rich NEET who spends his time beating up criminals in his fursona to get over his dead parents issues.

If anyone would go off the deep end its him, not the guy who works a 9-5 at the Daily Planet and visits orphans. But the entire JLA has to bend over and be the bad guys so Batman gave shove his moralizing dick up everyone's ass.

Fuck Injustice

Brother eye alone would give him enough power.

>Swamp Thing does nothing

>Dr. Fate shows up just to say a few lines then die

>Can't play as good guy versions of Superman and Wonder Woman

>No Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, or Zod

>No Plastic Man or Orion

Fuck Injustice 2

So how come Flash can't time travel and save Lois?