Did this show do ANYTHING wrong?

Did this show do ANYTHING wrong?

Injustice 2 Premier skin pack when?

It didn't run 10+ seasons.

It got a great run though, and ended very satisfyingly. That's worth FAR more than extra seasons.

Going out when the audience still wants more is the only proper way to end.

Some of the season one episodes were kinda lame.

Music numbers after Music Meister felt very forced, though a couple of the numbers were pretty good still.

Batwank was getting too much near the end of the series.

Started up a new arc with Equinox knowing that they wouldn't do it after that season.

Green Arrow and Captain Atom was weirdly characterized. Robin is also whiny asshole when he first shows up, which is weird coming from Dick. He gets better as Nightwing, though.

No Team 13 episode.

>Tucker wanted to do a Justice League International spin-off
Its such bullshit this never got made.

It was inferior to the actual best Batman cartoon.

Stop forcing this meme, you blatant underage fuck.

No Legion episode has me forever butthurt

but that's it and that's just my legionfagging

The first season was weak. The show honestly didn't get good for me until the Batmite episode.

The episodes weren't bad, but they were mostly bland. The show didn't really get its personality until they started letting loose and full on Silver Age.

They didn't get to do Crisis on Infinite Earths as a 2 hour musical movie.

Fuck you, I didn't knew that

Same user, agree with about some of the Batwank. The episode where all the heroes pretend to be Batman rubbed me the wrong way because they had to essentially shit on everyone else for it to work.

>we will never get Blue & Gold in a cartoon ever
feels bat, man

>YWN hear the Anti-monitor and the Spectre have a duet while they battle at the dawn of time
>YWN bear witness to Barry Allen's final song "Time to save the World"

Why even continue?

>>/r/eddit

The one where they keep traveling through time to different Batman eras was also surprisingly weak. Besides the Batwank, it was way more boring than it had any right to be.

We might get them in live-action from SyFy tho

The Batwank did get a little annoying as others have said.

Other than that, I can't think of anything beyond "I wish this character had more screen time in the show."

The backgrounds could be garbage sometimes. Just long purple box buildings that feel completely empty. It wasn't always a problem, but sometimes it did make the superheroics feel very artificial.

Hard to disagree with you there, although I can't with all honestly say that empty backgrounds wasn't sometimes a problem in other DC cartoons as well.

It didn't spinoff Aquaman or superdy duper silver age Supes. It truly is a crime.

They didn't include Lobo in any episodes.

Lobo would've been a fucking riot on this show.

nope

Is JLA any good?

Haven't seen enough to judge it.

It pretty good, although very much a victim of Cartoon Network trying to force eleven minute runtimes on all of their shows.

They also wanted to do a musical episode of Infinite Crisis.

Do you remember that one Legion cartoon?

Does anybody?

Well, I do. You sound kinda like you do.

Truth be told, I had completely forgotten about it for long while.