twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God, I hope not.

i think dreamworks owns him now, so probably

his modern show was fucking terrible

Twisted Tales?

He already did sorta:

store.steampowered.com/app/622650/Bendy_and_the_Ink_Machine/

*Cough* CalArts *Cough*

Twisted Tales might not have been that funny, but it was still pretty inspired, so fuck that.

he paid with wrenches?

WHY WOULD HE PAY WITH WRENCHES

yes
also. fuck that god damn movie.

дA HET

нeт

youtu.be/eaZKR8ucPnE?t=46s

You chose poorly.

but he already did XD

I really found that style/art interesting till I played the fuckign thing.

WHAT a fucking waste, holy shit. That interesting old style characters/look, and then that shit ass "gameplay" and fucking goo human characters. He could've kept them all 2d based or at least that style based instead of making them humanized.

The dev was more focused on copying Amnesia, Freddy's, and all the other big indie horror games than actually making interesting use of the idea.
A horror game that uses rubberhose cartoon characters is something you'd see in a Sup Forums ideas thread, but this guy didn't bother trying.

And that's a real shame. He could really do something with the creepy depictions of this style of art, much how the animatronics were done by the FNAF guy. Instead it's just so lame.

HET

He really could. For the flaws of FNAF, the guy did do some neat things with it, and you could tell that he did some homework in regards to animatronics and what he was trying to go for with horror.
Bendy's feels much more cynical. Like the guy just saw that people like "conceptually cute characters but actually horror villains", and went from there.

He could have just done what they were going to do in Epic Mickey

Yea thats fucking cool looking.

I agree, as a game in itself, its incredibly fucking tame. It's the least scariest "horror" game out there. There's some hope for the game because the main guy is hiring on some more talent and people onto his game dev team, so maybe they'll actually make the game scary and not incredibly barebones in its last 3 episodes.

But, I still sent some dollars to the creators to do my small part in making the game succesful, so that maybe it bendy's success will inspire other people to maybe create a rubberhose horror game someday, or at least get more old-school style games out there. I really love how its making a bit of a comeback, what with epic mickey & Cuphead & Bendy.

Rumor it might be a Netflix series

Go back to bed, Oriolo.

This guy was one of my first cartoons so I hope he comes back

Bendy is still cute! Cute!!