ITT 10/10 villains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6DOxuucAEk
youtube.com/watch?v=NVppuv9Pcqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Define villain in this context.

You sir have great taste

Guys who are intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

VILLAINS WHO ACTUALLY STICK TO THEYRE EVIL AGENDA AND NEVER TURN GOOD.
Heres a new devent example, for now i guess.

Is this Robbie Rotten as a ginger midget?

I honestly can't remember a single thing Rumblestiltskin did in that movie other than make Shrek not exist, for some reason.

sup

Exactly. He's the hero we deserve.

the only good part of the movie

zug zug

he's so much like me gaiz

>other than make Shrek not exist, for some reason.

Because he was a mastermind

>tfw forgot everything about shrek after the second movie
is 3 and 4 worth watching again?

I found the movie itself to be kinda weak but yeah, Rumpelstiltskin was a quality villain. Deserved to be in a better movie.

Anyways here's my contender.

>tfw you will never hot glue her model

worst ones
>misunderstood villains who were good but turned evil because some events

greatest ones
>evil just because they are assholes by nature

A character who does villainous things.

I'm tired of these posts, he sucked and had nothing to do with the rest of the story

Surely its Gargamel.
Just look at his jewish features.

Gargamel is literally a jew because his cat is Asrael which is jewish name

I love this thread goys :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

You guys like this right?
youtube.com/watch?v=S6DOxuucAEk

3 no. 4 is okay. Or at least 3 is so shit that it seems like a decent movie by comparison.

Deary, please.

close

He gave us Warrior Fiona
He's a hero as far as my dick is concerned

Only consistently decent part of that show, really. I find it hilarious how he almost always comes out on top no matter what the hero characters do, and laughed my ass off when he slaughtered the big bad of the season, touted as the origin of evil and so fucking powerful, with a wave of his god damned hand. Just, reduced her to fucking ash in a second..

HATES GREAT!!

Yes. RIP in piece.

Why is Jasper included in this pic?

He was an adorable little shit and I'm disappoint his voice actor kind of disappeared afterward.

BEST VILLAIN!!

>make Shrek not exist, for some reason
Rumpelstiltskin made a deal with Shrek: a week of getting to just be an ogre like he was before he married Fiona in exchange for a single day of Shrek's life. As per asshole wish rules, Rumpel took the day Shrek was born, causing him to not exist.

one day nigger, not one week

I would've gone with Lord Pain but he's more of a henchman

He's a genuinely good villain and the only shitty thing about him is that Tony Jay will never voice him again ;_;

I loved Professor PoopyPants, had some of the funniest bits in the movie.

>Shen, if you continue down your current path you will be defeated by a warrior of black and white
>mom, dad great news! I slaughtered an entire village of innocent pandas so the prophecy I overheard you guys speaking about won't come true, are you proud of me now?
>No?! I fucking hate you mom and dad

He's the reason why John Bernthal is my second most anticipated character for the new Punisher series.

>one day nigger, not one week
How the fuck did he get the entire shit he did in the movie accomplished in a single fucking day? He spent like half the day fucking around scaring people.

look at the sun user, it was a single day morning to morning

he scared the people at the morning, got arrested at more or less noon, then escaped and found the ogres by dusk, then they raided the castle and shit after midnight

>After midnight
What sort of magic contract doesn't end at the stroke of midnight?

the one that ended with the sun rise but got botched on literally the last second

>GOAT
>6'4"
>Big Dick
>Did nothing wrong
>Cool as Fuck
>Rich as Fuck
>Hot as Fuck
>Alpha as fuck
>GOAT French VA
>GOAT English VA
>Exposed Grougaloragran the useless Faggot
>Exposed Yugo the useless Midget
>Exposed The Xelor GOD
>Made the Sadida people his bitch
>Fucking rekt that Iop faggot
>Fucking rekt half of the known World
>Wakfu fans still obsessed with him after all these years
>Is the reason people finally started to say no to mediocre Villains
>Didn't take shit from anyone
>Married a 10/10
>Was easily the best part of Wakfu
>Was universally over with everyone
>Actually defeated the so called ""Heroes"" in the end
>Went out in his own terms
>So Popular that they're actually gonna bring him back again
>Will go down in history as the greatest Sup Forums """Villain""" of all time

That's why he was good, the rest of the movie was garbage

I dunno, Nox was a damn good villain, and he was tragic as anything.

He did nothing wrong

more of an anti hero i guess.
Bad in a different way then lapis and pearl.

Literally did nothing wrong.

Ruthless, efficient, and full of hate. This man has potential to be a future 10/10 villain, he's one of the best villains I've seen in recent cartoons.

Also Jasper is a terrible villain, all she did was land, get BTFO by Garnet in like five minutes, became co-dependent because of Malachite, and then corrupted herself because she was thirsty for that sweet sweet Lapis tail.

Steven Universe doesn't really have any good villains, not even the diamonds can be considered as good villains yet. I mean it sort of fits the themes of forgiveness and redemption but as a result the person in the show that feels the most villainous is fucking Rose Quartz, which will be almost god-tier if she does actually turn out to be the villain but we all know it's not going to be like that.

Ones that can pull off the cheerleader look.

He wanted to turn the smurfs into gold, of course he is jewish.

Jack deserved a solo episode.

she stands out from the rest of the homeworld gems. not only being powerful but how she planned to defeat the gems.
She made her own army and she talks down to people making them easy to fight.
One on one is her best power and thats why she started to become to thirsty.

I do agree with you on making Rose a villan, i think that would be really good for the show and would play with Stevens emotions.

the beast!

>which will be almost god-tier if she does actually turn out to be the villain but we all know it's not going to be like that
i mean, it WOULD have been god-tier if they hadn't already made Storm in the Room and to a lesser extent Lion 4 specifically to debunk that theory

I can't decide between Yzma and Megamind.

>11/10 villains

im

That's what the show has said, not shown though. You have to show your villain being effective to actually inspire any real feelings of dread when you see them. Jasper really hasn't done anything with all this brute strength to warrant her reputation

>abduct Steven and Crystal Gems, separate Garnet using glorified gemtech taser
>literally next episode Steven breaks everyone out of jail and Garnet schools Jasper 1v1
>Jasper forces Lapis to fuse with her against her will, forms Malachite and is immediately banished to the ocean for like ten episodes
>Malachite eventually resurfaces only to immediately be BTFO and separated by Alexandrite and a pack of watermelon Stevens
>Jasper lives in the ocean, once again resurfaces to get shit kicked in by Stevonnie after slapping Amethyst around a bit
>decides to create an army
>army ultimately consists of like one corrupt gem that takes any action and a bunch in cages that do absolutely nothing
>Jasper ends up getting her shit kicked in yet again, this time by previously unknown and untested fusion Smokey Quartz
>corrupts herself trying desperately to fuse with the only member of her 'army' that actually does anything
>is finally bubbled and filed away, absent for entire next season

Yea, not exactly inspiring confidence as a good villain. The show consistently can't get villains right because it's so focused on resolving everything neatly and quickly. Look at Bismuth, she is introduced, hyped up, defeated, and resolved all in one episode. She could have been a good sympathetic villain at least, but it's hard when you only exist for one episode.

The only reason Rose even makes the cut as a 'good' villain is because the whole show basically revolves around Steven having to answer for her actions.

the worlds greatest comic book villian

They don't necessarily debunk the theory, though. Even if we don't outright say that she was lying or hiding something behind her love for the new child, we can also say that a mother's love doesn't redeem her for her actions.

Though we have a pretty good idea now that Yellow Diamond may have framed Rose for Pink Diamond's shattering, Rose has still done some pretty shady shit in the name of her rebellion, and we still know very little about the actual circumstances that lead to the rebellion itself.

But in all these cases she was out numbered
>1v2
>2v4 (+the mellon guys)
>1v3
>1v3

She has stopped having the fear that a villain should have, most people are happy when they see that jasper comes back.

The diamonds are the scariest people in the show because of how little we have seen of them but how much power we know they have.

But the crew might fail on making them great villains as well, they already are making blue show her "lighter" side.

Now that i have given it more thought, thanks to you, she isn't a villain, let alone a 10/10 villain.

The only power we 'know' the Diamonds have is the god-being worship they get from the population of Homeworld. We haven't actually seen them do much of anything except talk and make threats.

Also you're counting fusions as multiple people. Even if you do that, you've got to one, take in the fact that the show was hyping Jasper up as a very big threat (rival to Rose Quartz, most perfect product of the Kindergartens) and two, consider that some of the numbers you're talking up barely contributed to the fights.

1v2 was really 1v1, Jasper v Garnet. 1v3 really came down to 1v1 in the end since Amethyst got poofed pretty quick and then it was down to Jasper vs Stevonnie. The second 1v3 fight was just a 1v1 with Peridot guest-starring as comic relief (Except for the final blow.)

The only fight you can make a case for outnumbering is the 2v4 fight, because that was actually up against a swarm of separate physical entities.

Point is if you're going to hype up someone as a super-soldier who should be feared you should not have them job so often to the point where she's losing against the fusion of two children with the very basic of combat training.

At this point the only relevance Jasper has is that she was a gem Steven couldn't redeem, and even that unique spot was quickly occupied by both Bismuth and the Eyeball Ruby.

trips tell the truth

We do know some of the Diamond's powers.
>YD shoots lightning
>BD can make everyone cry
>Somehow they can corrupt mass amounts of gems

I gotta be frank, making everyone cry is hardly a power in fucking Steven Universe of all shows.

Blue Diamond and Steven's tears just points more to a connection between Steven and Blue Diamond rather than a power. Could be, and this is likely a just a baseless batshit crazy theory, because Rose Quartz was actually Pink Diamond who somehow got herself infused into a Rose Quartz, leaving behind an impostor Pink Diamond who was shattered by Yellow Diamond when she found out that the real Pink Diamond was a traitor who never intended to colonize Earth, so she "killed" Pink Diamond so that the Diamonds could keep their infallible god-image while waging war on the real Pink Diamond in the guise of Rose Quartz, never revealing the truth even to her own blue sister.

Yellow Diamond shooting lightning is all well and good, but hardly something that sets her apart from any of the other super-powered gems we've seen thus far. The corruption was more likely to be a doomsday weapon they created to quell the rebellion rather than something the Diamonds themselves could do.

The first good thing in Arrow since The Climb

I got yer back senpai

>"But Fiona isn't all ogre, is she?"

God, that line was delivered so fucking well. Really drives his whole "loophole abusing" personality.

If you get this I love you forever

L i p b a l e m

this show is nothing but 11/10 villains

How many steps we talking about user?

youtube.com/watch?v=NVppuv9Pcqk

Fights are FUN!

WOOP WOOP

Her story made me feel like shit.

>ranking villains based on motivations
Fuck off, all that matters is the execution.

Shut down the thread we're done.

>Dr Doom
>villain