What would you do in this situation Sup Forums?

What would you do in this situation Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_C0IjjEz2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah bitch, I paused you. I had to go take a piss.

Insert dick in USB entry

We'll talk when we get home.

I would have taken that beaver robot home with me and fucked it

Thrown it in the fucking trash.

Whip down my pants, flip out a lighter and say "Do you know why they call me 'The Dragon of the East?'" Then I light a fart while spinning in a circle while shrieking at the top of my lungs.

A sentient waifu is a dangerous waifu, so I would smash her with a hammer

I'd her if she would want to watch Kung Pow with me

Kill her before she goes full SHODAN

Apologize for pausing her, accept her offer to live together forever in a beautiful 2D world.

You don't have to mind me next time user, piss in front of me.

either pause it again or unplug it

>Disconnect all cables from the tower.
>Build a new PC.
destroy all components in old PC with thermite.

ok :3

Would've been a better final boss than LE SORANDOM TAKE THIS DAD TRIANGLE MAN XD :P

plug in fleshlight to pc :))))))))
after im done
tell her to mod my games the way i want

Me: okay this is getting creepy
>gets disc
>break it in half

I wish Hirsch hadn't cut off his balls during the numale initiation process. Otherwise Bill might have come out a bit more like pic related than what he was. A Chaos God instead of some edgy (pun intended) triangle.

Probably spill spaghetti hard. And if that doesn't end up driving her away, try to carry a nice decent conversation with her, becuase I'm lonely and whenever I talk to myself, half of the responses I get back involve killing my self.

Or maybe it went just as planned

>finale widely considered disappointing
>Drumpf still won the election despite the parade of leftist guest stars and angry tweets
>Fox cartoon in development hell
>Best job Alex can muster up is a subordinate role on a shitty live action Pokemon spinoff
>Even his beard is making more money than him now
JUST as planned

youtube.com/watch?v=s_C0IjjEz2E

Send in my boy Bob to fuck her up, or just fuck her, preferably while I watch. Probably both, depending on her attitude.

Make her watch me slowly masturbate to her cute face and smear semen all over the screen with my dick

Check my phone and ask a metaphysicist if this is the first universe.

>finale widely considered disappointing

Most people outside of Sup Forums loved it

Apologize, ditch the 3DPD slut I'd been forced to go on a date with, and return home to my loving 2D computer program waifu.

Also Nurgle is best Chaos God

>leftist guest stars
So.. all guest stars that he could possibly get from Hollywood.

>Even his beard is making more money than him now
What beard?

I left to purchase a new ona hole. We're gonna have some fun tonight.

Quads confirm that fun will be had.

>Chaos God
>Symmetrical

Oh shit nigga what are you doing?

>Glitch! Ball gag!

god dammit, Sup Forums. never change.

There literally is no upside to this situation which doesn't end up with me getting killed in someway.

Cipher is not a triangle that is how he loks to a 3D being since his 4D body is impossible to comprehend. What you see is a thin fraction of Cipher's being. Him being 4D explains why he is like a god in a 3D world. The same way you are god in a 2D world.

His name probably isnt even Bill its probably a sound thats impossible to pronounce.

You have two options user

>Fuck the digiwaifu
>Die

>Do not fuck the digiwaifu
>Live

but at that point, why live?

>second option
>even an option at all

She already made a choice to not give me a choice.
Which sucks.

I don't like being raped.

I'll admit my answer is heavily based on recent events of my life but maybe giffany wouldn't be that bad

i mean soos is a handy guy who became a useless neet after meeting giffany,but in my case i usually work pretty well regardless of how i feel, and during the times when i have had a girl motivating me i start working at 200%, i feel unstoppable, but in the end nthing matters i can go out with a girl for a while but in the end it turns out i was always just a second option in case another guy didn't say yes,like maybe the closest i have been to getting a gf would have been if i had accepted to be a rebound guy for a girl who rejected me, but during that time i was already going out with another girl who i tought would be different,every time getting back up becomes harder,,it would be nice to just hear someone say yes and see what happends she can go outside the computer i can get one of those i watch or something,it's not like im on the right condition no notice other girls right now so that decreases my risk of death by alot, also it's probably my only chance to meet a pink hared girl, i always liked that non existant hair color

What about blue hair?
I'm sure it's more prevalent than pink.

Speak for yourself.

I am?