Jessica Rabbit Thread

To celebrate WFRR's 29th anniversary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLDtYsxtwXU
youtube.com/watch?v=F6-KwC8ONyk
youtube.com/watch?v=1O48_Q7F3D4
eonline.com/ca/news/550582/human-jessica-rabbit-woman-gets-plastic-surgery-36o-boobs-to-look-like-cartoon-bombshell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=yLDtYsxtwXU
youtube.com/watch?v=F6-KwC8ONyk
youtube.com/watch?v=1O48_Q7F3D4

I once heard a rumor that the whole point of Jessica's design was to make her such an overly exaggerated female figure that she would loop back around to being unattractive.

Is that true? Because if so, they fucked that up hard.

she's a cheating slut!

Nu-uh.

According to the wiki page on her..
>Richard Williams explained, "I tried to make her like Rita Hayworth; we took her hair from Veronica Lake, and Zemeckis kept saying, 'What about the look Lauren Bacall had?'" He described that combination as an "ultimate male fantasy, drawn by a cartoonist."
So sounds like they were definately going for the perfect sex symbol.

>redheaded woman
>brown-haired boy

>Well, you see, I didn't know where your office was. So I asked the newsboy. He didn't know. So I asked the fireman, the green grocerer, the butcher, the baker, they didn't know! But the liquor store guy... he knew.

It's kind of funny how not a single piece in the ridiculous amount of fanart there's around for this character actually succeeds in being actually hotter or more appealing than the original.

There's always something off that doesn't reach the perfect balance between exaggerated sluttiness and unlikely dignity they managed in the movie for her

Hard to believe in a year from now this movie will be 30 years old.

she was written as the villain for a while.

She's more villainous in the book apparently too.

In the original novel, she was basically Cosby'd into the marriage with Roger (he used a motherfucking Genie).

A woman named Penny Brown had surgery to look as much like Jessica Rabbit as she could.

Her breasts are an O cup!

eonline.com/ca/news/550582/human-jessica-rabbit-woman-gets-plastic-surgery-36o-boobs-to-look-like-cartoon-bombshell

There will never be anyone like her.

How would the CalArts version of this character look like?

source?

Roger Rabbit comic issue #18

If that's Eddie, the "tomorrow" version is kind of more accurate.

I'm keeping this bit as a reaction image btw; thanks, user

That's cause no piece of fanart can capture her real je ne sais quoi which comes through in the way she moves and speaks as much as it does her physical appearance. If you only look at her still frames in the movie, none of them come off as THAT amazing. She's always a little too cartoony, a little off model, never quite the bombshell she is in your mind, but then once she's in motion and emoting, she comes alive.