*grumble grumble*

*grumble grumble*
What the fuck do you want, user?

Hey sweetie, is your sis awake?

We need to get your hair done. Go shower and brush before we leave.

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!

GOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To clap dem cheeks, sis. Pull up that nightie and I'll show you why they call me Rowdyruff.

Theres a man out there getting raped.
Do something

That's quite a pottymouth you have, Buttercup. Why don't you go clean off? I'll help.

I need you to kill someone for me. The usual payment, up front this time. There's a photo in the dossier. It should be an easy job for you.

Where's my cut, I told you where the deal was going off and you said I'd get 45% at the least. I know it's a week before you said you'd get it to me, but things have changed.

John's dead, the entire operation went South and now I'm going off the grid. I need to stock up and grab whatever I can before I change countries again. Sorry we can't stay in business, but I just can't keep going here, just too many memories. You can tell Blossom & Bubbles the truth about me if you want or not, your dad's not going to, I know that much. About your dad by the way, tell him that the rest of his ingredients are at these coordinates, don't want him coming after me.

And here's the gift I couldn't give you and the girls last month, I wanted to come but something up and I had to lay low for a bit. Sorry I couldn't be the uncle your sisters thought I was. I'm not sure when I'll see the rest of you again, so I guess this is goodbye.

That man is Mother Earth, and the man?
She is man, man.

But sometimes, the only way to do something
is to thing some do (do, do, do...)
Do-do unto others
as I have do'd
unto myself. (I like to watch!)

Read it in his voice.

but were not bringing bubbles cuz SHE POOPED ON THE WALLS

gawker already debunked this myth.

t. Jake

Has this man killed himself yet or did he pull a Tom Preston and try to hide his past.

it's time to get SWOLE

>gawker
didn't Hulkamania run wild on that?

The person who funded the lawsuit against Gawker on behalf of Hulk bought Gawker after the lawsuit bankrupted Gawker. Or something.

I'm not sure if I should be annoyed or impressed that this guy has singlehandedly ruined any PPG thread that will happen on Sup Forums for the next year or two.

Congratulations, Goldman, you're a meme.

>gawker

top kek

That tight cunt that's what

>that episode where Buttercup refused to clean herself

Made me feel weird as a kid.

I'm sure he shit himself when he saw OP's image for the first time. I actually do believe 90% of the rationale behind it, mainly that it seemed like a series of organic decisions that went under the staff's radar.

What I don't by is that Goldman wasn't aware. I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing, and was stunned he got away with it. He actually immortalized himself as his waifu's love interest on television. Literally the same thing as rebooting your favorite anime and writing yourself as the new love interest. There's no way any of what he did was a coincidence. The studio and network HAVE to come out and deny it, otherwise it makes them look creepy and like they don't have control over their staff. I just hope this follows Goldman because it's too autistic for him to be able to escape.

If you lived in Townsville, wouldn't you be scared shitless that three little kindergartners is all that stands in the way of your annihilation?

Now Major Man, that's the man for the job.

I like them a little older.

don't look at your sister doing this

For Shigeru Miyamoto to be exposed for the fraud and hack that he is.

what the fuck happened to her legs

Drawfags please fix that ass. It's just circles. I like for girl butt that's just strange

I was thinking the same but I think she's sitting on someone
thePit is your worst nightmare then.

He did it to perfect the loyfe cycle

Gawker said he didn't make the character. Autists got triggered on here and overracted and now everybody just pisses and moans that they were wrong

That sweet ass

GTFO Goldman

Sauce

>Gawker
Get a load of this girl!

Lmao dude you're a fucking retard